PDA

View Full Version : Under center

CU Sooner
10/13/2012, 07:26 PM
for the first time this year. I haven't had a chance to watch the replay yet, but I know they were under at 3 times. One rush for 5, one rush for 18, and the incomplete pass to a wide open Millard before Williams 95 yards. It's a start.

goingoneight
10/13/2012, 07:42 PM
They were a handfull of times against Tceh, too.

aurorasooner
10/13/2012, 07:48 PM
for the first time this year. I haven't had a chance to watch the replay yet, but I know they were under at 3 times. One rush for 5, one rush for 18, and the incomplete pass to a wide open Millard before Williams 95 yards. It's a start. Anytime we get out of the shotgun (or Pistol), with only one back and get into a 2 back (or more set) we seem to have success in running the football. Now, that Landry is almost totally out of the Heisman race perhaps we'll get away from the pistol and run the damn football, and then throw more from the play-action when needed. Excellent game-plan on both sides of the ball today. (btw, I still think our offense was plain in the loss to K-State and our coaching staff thought they could be beat them straight up, even with our TOs.) Also, got to watch a little of the K-State/ISU game today in Ames. ISU is a pretty darn good FB team. We'd better bring our A game when we play them.