PDA

View Full Version : O-Line Status

blacktop
10/13/2012, 07:16 PM
Has there been any mention about how our O-Line fared today? Seems there were a couple of injury timeouts and I was just wondering. The announcers even said at one point we were down to a 7-man rotation.

Monster Zero
10/13/2012, 07:19 PM
Let me know if you find out. Looked like we had one go out in the 2nd quarter and I don't know if he ever came back.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 07:19 PM
They made a big deal out of a couple injury scares we had on the O-Line but I didn't hear anything after that about injuries that would hurt us.

Anyone else hear anything?

Widescreen
10/13/2012, 07:24 PM
Adam Shead got dinged up during the game but I think I saw him back in there at the end of the game.

yukonsooner
10/13/2012, 07:58 PM
Adam Shead got dinged up during the game but I think I saw him back in there at the end of the game.

I thought they said he just had a cramp.

OU_Sooners75
10/13/2012, 08:04 PM
Bronson Irwin went out for a series and came back in early in the game.

Adam Shead cramped up. At least that's how it looked because they were stretching out his calf. He came back in.

No injuries for us to worry about.

8timechamps
10/13/2012, 08:05 PM
Bronson Irwin went out for a series and came back in early in the game.

Adam Shead cramped up. At least that's how it looked because they were stretching out his calf. He came back in.

No injuries for us to worry about.

This. We won't know for certain until Monday, but I don't think there were any serious injuries. Anyone hear anything about the Texas D-lineman that was taken off? Hope the kid is doing okay.

Boomer.....
10/13/2012, 09:36 PM
Luckily nothing serious. We can't afford it.