PDA

View Full Version : the official "complain about the Bell Dozer some more thread"

jk the sooner fan
10/13/2012, 04:31 PM
heh

on another note - i feel bad for Landry Jones - for a kid that is the all time career passing leader and all time wins at QB - he sure takes a ton of grief from the fan base - myself included

i think a lot of schools would like to have Landry Jones as their QB

Tulsa_Fireman
10/13/2012, 04:32 PM
omg he runs all teh tuchdows

SoonerorLater
10/13/2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah I'm sick of the Belldozer. To paraphrase Buddy Ryan "all this guy can do is score touchdowns".

SoonerInFortSmith
10/13/2012, 04:34 PM
The Belldozer is awesome. Nearly unstoppable. Anyone who doesn't like it just needs to think back a couple years to not being able to score inside the 5.

Oh and Landry is awesome too. The whole team stunk it up against K state not just our QB.

jk the sooner fan
10/13/2012, 04:35 PM
a few other observations.....some will be obvious, some may not so

i never...capitalize NEVER - expected the play we saw from this D-line today - they had a chip on their shoulder - and serious attitude. Walker was a beast.

Julian Wilson and Frank Shannon are going to be really good i think

We finally saw that whole "Trey Millard is the best player on the team" today - i would give him the MVP.

Our O-line -much maligned - also out punted their coverage today and played really well.....

jk the sooner fan
10/13/2012, 04:49 PM
also - TE play on this team is non existent - we all heard how great Geneo Grissom was going to be - i always see him on the sidelines with a clean uniform

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:04 PM
The Belldozer is awesome. Nearly unstoppable. Anyone who doesn't like it just needs to think back a couple years to not being able to score inside the 5.

Oh and Landry is awesome too. The whole team stunk it up against K state not just our QB. Especially the Defense.

FIFY

landrun
10/13/2012, 06:44 PM
I hated the belldozer. ... until today. It is awesome. Basically 3 fullbacks in the backfield and you know who's going to run it but can't really stop him anyway.

I was wrong.

olevetonahill
10/13/2012, 07:26 PM
I said in the Game thread, Love it , Hate it, But ya caint argue with it.

FirstandGoal
10/13/2012, 07:35 PM
I would like to say that I think it was very inconsiderate of Damien Williams to run that 95 yard TD in like he did. When you think about it, the Bell Dozer could have had 5 TD's, instead of 4.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 07:39 PM
I think Bell then could have matched Q's six then as Clay got a TD that could have been Blake's.