View Full Version : Oh, boys....

GottaHavePride
10/13/2012, 04:30 PM
http://cdn.chud.com/a/ae/ae338934_blazing-saddles.jpeg

Where all the Landry haters at?

;)

Fraggle145
10/13/2012, 04:33 PM
Not hatin'. But he's not the reason we won the game.

We won the game because we ran the damn ball and learned how to play defense again.

His INT wasnt awesome. Granted it was mostly Stills fault.

BajaOklahoma
10/13/2012, 04:58 PM
My issue with Landry is we never know which Landry is going to show up - the really good one or the realy bad one.

Today, our entire team showed up, ready to play. It was great fun to watch. I am requesting this every week.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:03 PM
Every time we win Landry is there. You'd think Bob would send him packing.

SoonerorLater
10/13/2012, 05:08 PM
Every time we win Landry is there. You'd think Bob would send him packing.

The good Landry QB showed up today. No coincidence that the good Landry shows up when we can run the ball and play good defense. Landry is EXCELLENT when he is a non-pressured throwing machine.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:09 PM
I think they keep the bad Landry in the Equipment Trailer and they just forget to leave him there sometimes.

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2012, 05:14 PM
The pick 6 was a real head scratcher...and I can't really blame him that his receivers continuously dropped his passes.

Still...one decent game isn't enough to ease my doubts. Come back after the Notre Dame game.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:16 PM
The pick 6 was a real head scratcher...and I can't really blame him that his receivers continuously dropped his passes.

Still...one decent game isn't enough to ease my doubts. Come back after the Notre Dame game.

That's two decent games the bad Landry hasn't shown up for.

Somehow we are 4-1 though.

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2012, 05:34 PM
Agreed ST...but then it makes you go "WTF was K-State about?"

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:35 PM
Defense.

BTW...I hang that one on the D only because their are so many folks wanting to hang it on the Turnovers. I say D only as the Offense hadn't completely collapsed. The Defense didn't stop Klein in the 4th qtr and didn't give the Offense much of a chance to win the game. The last drive of the game....Klein and the KSU Offense did exactly what they needed to do....run the time off the clock.

PhiDeltBeers
10/13/2012, 05:37 PM
Landry sucks.

VA Sooner
10/13/2012, 05:39 PM
Good seeing Landry able to control the offense well with the running game functioning. And getting the ball to Millard who had a record day.

Damn good execution in all facets of the game.

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2012, 05:43 PM
Defense.

BTW...I hang that one on the D only because their are so many folks wanting to hang it on the Turnovers. I say D only as the Offense hadn't completely collapsed. The Defense didn't stop Klein in the 4th qtr and didn't give the Offense much of a chance to win the game. The last drive of the game....Klein and the KSU Offense did exactly what they needed to do....run the time off the clock.

That's because they ran out of gas due to being on the field so much because Landry kept turning the damn ball over!