PDA

View Full Version : I can't figure out the ABC college FB networks

aurorasooner
10/13/2012, 03:28 PM
First they cut off the OU/Texas game and don't move it to one of their channels not broadcasting live CFB. Then I started watching TT/WVU on ESPN2 since we've got Oregon State/BYU on ABC and they switch ESPN 2 to ESPN Goal-line coverage which I have on the sport's tier, and now we're getting nothing but updates on ESPN2 or some game from back east. I'm switching the main monitor over to ND/Stanford on NBC and switching the small monitors over to Fox.

8timechamps
10/13/2012, 03:29 PM
First they cut off the OU/Texas game and don't move it to one of their channels not broadcasting live CFB. Then I started watching TT/WVU on ESPN2 since we've got Oregon State/BYU on ABC and they switch ESPN 2 to ESPN Goal-line coverage which I have on the sport's tier, and now we're getting nothing but updates on ESPN2 or some game from back east. I'm switching the main monitor over to ND/Stanford on NBC and switching the small monitors over to Fox.

Yeah, that was bull****. I got on WatchESPN hoping to catch the end of the OU/tx game, but no luck. I am watching the WVU/TT game online though.