PDA

View Full Version : Wailing and gnashing of teeth at whornfans

Flagstaffsooner
10/13/2012, 01:43 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6527405&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Mack is the sole author of all of these ***-whippings we have had to OU, and the wins we have had were anomolies.

We have had 100% turnover as far as players several times over, and near 100% turnover as far as assistants, and to be fair to Mack, some of the moves have been really solid moves (except for Diaz).... but that just goes to show, its Mack!
As far as I can tell, this may as well be the 2000 - 2004 Longhorn squad against the Stoops. Just completely psyched out. This team never had a [censored] chance today. The game was lost in the locker room with a loser mentality that came all the way from the top...

MamaMia
10/13/2012, 02:19 PM
They must have me banned because of my OU user name. All I get is the header. The whole page is blank.

Flagstaffsooner
10/13/2012, 02:24 PM
They have baned me countless times. And I am proud of it!!!

MamaMia
10/13/2012, 02:36 PM
They banned me at least one other time that I know of but a year later I was allowed to look on there. Thing is, I have never posted on that site; not once.

MyT Oklahoma
10/13/2012, 03:07 PM
Maybe next they will start banning one another. You think? LOL

GottaHavePride
10/13/2012, 04:36 PM
Yeah, they ban anything that looks even remotely OU-related.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 04:44 PM
They'd ban their own Parents for telling them "I love yOU."

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2012, 05:21 PM
Yah...the site's down...go figure...I wonder why?

SoonerKnight
10/13/2012, 05:29 PM
No....I got banned and wrote the administrator and they unbanned me. I don't post on there any more but I at least convinced them that having a rival fan on their website makes it a little more interesting than if everyone is in agreement.

VA Sooner
10/13/2012, 05:47 PM
I can't get in either... must be my Sooner sign on....

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:49 PM
No....I got banned and wrote the administrator and they unbanned me. I don't post on there any more but I at least convinced them that having a rival fan on their website makes it a little more interesting than if everyone is in agreement.

That had to be a mistake because they can't read.

ouwasp
10/13/2012, 06:03 PM
"If we keep on returning PATs maybe we can stay in striking distance"

Saw that gem early on...

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 06:19 PM
Dat hat II bee a flub caus dey no reed.

Fixed just in case they peek in. I want them to have a chance at figuring out what I said.

sendbaht
10/13/2012, 06:33 PM
Yes they ran out of time but Mack will put the spin on it that they used the wrong QB....

Jacie
10/13/2012, 06:34 PM
The recurring theme in posts on whornfans and shaggy remind me of Sooner fans during Blake's (John not Bell) last season, so wanting him gone they were willing to endure OU losses if that's what it took.

stoopified
10/13/2012, 06:40 PM
Maybe next they will start banning one another. You think? LOL

Mack is next for banishment.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 06:55 PM
Mack is next for banishment.

I hope not. I really like how he Coaches.

cleller
10/13/2012, 07:11 PM

Here that Texas fans? Say something interesting. We can take it.

70sooner
10/13/2012, 07:16 PM
from Shaggy Bevo, how funny.....

So I was at this festival today.....

Daughters school had their annual festival today. Had to attend, but they did have a big screen with the game on. Caught a little here and there during the first half....enough to notice the beatdown going on.

I ran into my old buddy who has spent the last 20 years in the UT Athletic Department, and we started talking about the beatdown. He knows all of these guys, been in meetings, ridden on the buses, etc. I thought his take on it was spot on. Here it is:

THe athletic dept is a mess, and there is a lot of chaos going on. Deloss has been there too long and is complacent with just making money. He is driven by dollars, and dollars alone.

Mack overrides everything. Manny wants to change the practice routine, Mack says no. Harsin wants to do something different, Mack says no. He overrides them on everything.

We talked about Manny's defense at Mississippi State, and how he risked everything to shut down the run/pass of his opponent, etc and did really well with that, with less talent, against superior competition. Why isn't it happening now? Mack Brown.

Nothing will change. Not until people stop buying tickets to the games. He said it is the same thing with the cowboys........people are stupid enough to buy high dollar tickets and $12 hot dogs to watch a crappy product, but JJ still counts all of those dollars the same way.

Our fan base needs to demand a change, and there is only one thing that they care about.

He resigned recently. Donnie Little got pushed out. The whole place is a mess.

Just some thoughts. I am sure there are other takes, just thought I would pass this along.

TL:dr - our coaches cant coach.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 07:30 PM
So...if we want to keep Mack....we need to become Season Ticket Holders? :D ;)

Sabanball
10/13/2012, 07:33 PM
Over on another UT board, some of their delusional fans are actually blaming this loss on....Ready for this? Colt going down against us in the BCSCG 3 yrs ago-- I kid you not.....

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119640-Colt-s-injury-against-Bama