PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma needs to be careful

Statalyzer
10/13/2012, 12:57 PM
Don't score too much in the 2nd half - you guys don't want get Mack Brown fired....

goingoneight
10/13/2012, 01:02 PM
John Blake is always available.

MamaMia
10/13/2012, 01:04 PM
Don't score too much in the 2nd half - you guys don't want get Mack Brown fired....They've never fired him before when we've hung a half a hundred on him.

goingoneight
10/13/2012, 01:06 PM
True... but I think if they don't miraculously make this 10-2 by the end of regulation today, he might "retire" at the end of the year.

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2012, 01:10 PM
I peaked at shaggybevo and most the treads were not complimentary of their coach. Here's a meltdown thread preview:

Mack is a diseased *****.

MamaMia
10/13/2012, 01:14 PM
True... but I think if they don't miraculously make this 10-2 by the end of regulation today, he might "retire" at the end of the year.He had a chance to retire but didn't because he said he didn't want to leave the team in such bad shape. The coach that was going to take over...well, lets just say, that ship has sailed. :D

Flagstaffsooner
10/13/2012, 01:14 PM
And Mike Lupi/ca will throw monkey $hit out of his cage.

Statalyzer
10/14/2012, 01:07 AM
He had a chance to retire but didn't because he said he didn't want to leave the team in such bad shape.

I'm pretty sure that conversation went about like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJtvF6fqrU

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/14/2012, 01:21 AM
And Mike Lupi/ca will throw monkey $hit out of his cage.a pox on that sucker!!!

Breadburner
10/14/2012, 01:22 AM
How did that head coach in waiting thing work out.....Chomp..Chomp....!!!

tycat947
10/14/2012, 01:39 AM
I think today will be the last time we see 'Ol Yellar Teeth' coaching on the sidelines unfortunately! His coaching changes a couple of years ago appear to be a failure and I don't know that he would go through all that again. Probably won't be allowed to go through that again. I think DeLOSS will gracefully show him the door at the end of the season.

rainiersooner
10/14/2012, 01:50 AM
I peaked at shaggybevo and most the treads were not complimentary of their coach. Here's a meltdown thread preview:

I saw the term butterteeth thrown out a lot on shaggybevo. I thought that was funny.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/14/2012, 02:21 AM
I saw the term butterteeth thrown out a lot on shaggybevo. I thought that was funny.One would think with as much money as he's made that he could take care of the yellerteeth problem. It doesn't seem to hurt his recruiting, though, even though he doesn't get squat production from all his superstar 5-star phenoms.

Flagstaffsooner
10/14/2012, 07:32 AM
The pesants are storming the castle walls...

PSA-dont have beer in your mouth when you read this.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119680-I-can-t-do-it-any-longer-Mack

Mack is a $#@!face. He scared of Bob Stoop's and pees down his leg when he sees him. I can't take these blowout losses to OU and only TWO big 12 championships over all these years. He has to go. I will take Briles ANY day over Mack Brown. He could recruit Texas as well as anybody and actually knows how to coach. By the way, how do you like Bob Stoops flat out laughing at Mack as we kept trying to score with just seconds left and forty down. Just PATHETIC.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

olevetonahill
10/14/2012, 08:00 AM
The pesants are storming the castle walls...

PSA-dont have beer in your mouth when you read this.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119680-I-can-t-do-it-any-longer-Mack

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Heh, Sounds Kinda like THIS place 2 weeks ago.:tears_of_joy:

VA Sooner
10/14/2012, 11:16 AM
I've enjoyed their board these last few hours.

VA Sooner
10/14/2012, 11:23 AM
Just saw the Buyout Chart for Mack Brown on that thread...

damn funny

bluedogok
10/14/2012, 11:34 AM
I kind of like this post...

We stayed until the end and the 2nd saddest part? The OU fans were nice at the end. The way people are nice to a kid in a wheelchair w/o much hope. For anything.

The problem at Texas is the leadership, as many on Shaggy have stated they care more about winning the financial championship rather than on the field or court championships.