PDA

View Full Version : I figured out why LAS is the way he is.

Boffingham
7/23/2004, 11:07 AM
He's a liberal actor wanna-be.

XingTheRubicon
7/23/2004, 12:05 PM
I think in the biz they call it a PA.

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/23/2004, 12:27 PM
He's a liberal actor wanna-be.

LAS is a waiter??? Isn't that the official name for an actor wanna-be??

usmc-sooner
7/23/2004, 12:48 PM
he knows everything and everybody

BoonesFarmSooner
7/23/2004, 12:49 PM
LAS is a republican. He said so on a message board, so it has to be true!

SuperSooner
7/23/2004, 12:54 PM
This thread is nothing but a personal attack dogpile on LAS from the subject line down. It should be deleted and the person starting it banned for a day.

Of course thats just MHO. And, I really am LAS according to USMC so I guess I'm partial.

Pricetag
7/23/2004, 12:56 PM
This thread is nothing but a personal attack dogpile on LAS from the subject line down. It should be deleted and the person starting it banned for a day.

Of course thats just MHO. And, I really am LAS according to USMC so I guess I'm partial.
I don't know about banning, but it is pretty childish.

usmc-sooner
7/23/2004, 12:57 PM
LAS is a republican. He said so on a message board, so it has to be true!

He's also a movie star.

One4OU
7/23/2004, 12:57 PM
Thanks LAS...

usmc-sooner
7/23/2004, 12:59 PM

you could ban me

I can't wait to come back as Supersomething

it's like when JYD came back as Stagger Lee

is that a valid debate

SoonerProphet
7/23/2004, 01:05 PM
it's like when JYD came back as Stagger Lee

Man, how I long for the days of Midsouth Wrestling.

NYSooner1355
7/23/2004, 01:11 PM

SS - you need to learn how to catch on...when you see a thread you don't like you hijack it...like this:

mmm...pepper steak and pork fried rice - deeeelicious lunch, only $7!

see how easy?

I for one think this thread is fairly amusing though!

49r
7/23/2004, 01:19 PM
The chicks that compete in the Boom run are HAWT!

The Great Outdoor Games on ESPN rock!

SoonerBorn
7/23/2004, 01:21 PM

NYSooner1355
7/23/2004, 01:23 PM

hey! you gotta come up with your own hijack...

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/23/2004, 01:58 PM
you could ban me

BAN HIM!! He's a witch!!!

SoonerBorn
7/23/2004, 02:12 PM
hey! you gotta come up with your own hijack...

So, hey, how about that local professional sports team?

NYSooner1355
7/23/2004, 02:15 PM
So, hey, how about that local professional sports team?

which one?

if you're talking about the Yankees, I hate them...if you mean the Mets, I like them, but they're chokers...

Jets are my team...but I don't hate the Giants...

we have hockey here too - but I don't really follow that, nor basketball.

Minor league baseball is sort of catching on too...

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/29/2006, 02:17 AM
This is kind of funny.

Miko
8/29/2006, 03:08 AM
BAN HIM!! He's a witch!!!

HE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!

Well, I got better.

OKC Sooner
8/29/2006, 05:38 AM
HE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!

Well, I got better.

... and now for something completely different...

http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/2005-10-Oct/Monty%20Python%20-%20He%20even%20walks%20funny%20(200w).jpg

Sooner in Tampa
8/29/2006, 06:10 AM

Of course thats just MHO. And, I really am LAS according to USMC so I guess I'm partial.:eek: I'm shocked and stunned.

the_ouskull
8/29/2006, 07:34 AM
If LAS started this thread, he be banned. If he fights back, he'll get re-banned.

Personally, I think it takes a real p*ssy to pile on in a thread like this knowing that the top line is true...

So, having said that, how bad did the Packers stink up the field last night?

the_ouskull

GDC
8/29/2006, 07:47 AM
LAS hates whorns, so he's okay in my book.

GrapevineSooner
8/29/2006, 09:38 AM
I got a new grill/smoker for my birthday.

My wife really loves me.

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2006, 09:42 AM
the supersooner response is a classic

Sooner in Tampa
8/29/2006, 09:58 AM
the supersooner response is a classicYou mean pseudo-LAS?

:pop:

Chuck Bao
8/29/2006, 04:25 PM
Because he has enormously big feet?

C&CDean
8/29/2006, 04:27 PM
If LAS started this thread, he be banned. If he fights back, he'll get re-banned.

Personally, I think it takes a real p*ssy to pile on in a thread like this knowing that the top line is true...

So, having said that, how bad did the Packers stink up the field last night?

the_ouskull

Dude, take a pill. Beano dredged this thread up from 2004 - you know, as a sort of welcome back present to LAS.

And if you **** with my Packers again, I'll be forced to bane you.

the_ouskull
8/29/2006, 06:45 PM
Dean, you know I love you.

...and I'm not f*cking with your Packers. Brett Favre is.

He's still got the cannon, but so does Jeff George. What good is a rocket if you can't hit a barn from inside it...?

Yes, dropped balls killed you guys last night, but the Pack can't rush the passer at all and they stop the pass rush even worse, starting rookie bookend guards around their undersized center and tackles, Woodson looked his age against almost everyone that he covered, and with no pass rush, the LB's can't play the run the way that they should.

Basically, your O can't move the ball and your D can't stop it. I'm pretty sure that TJ Whosyourmomma isn't a Pro Bowler just yet, but he knocked out 5 balls for almost 100 yards against whoever was trying to cover him. Rookie coach, rookie coordinators, and too many rookies getting important time in all the wrong spots. There are no playoffs in this squad's futue, so why not get Rodgers in there now?

...because Favre wants 10 more wins to catch Elway for the most, all-time. It certainly seems like the only reason he's playing in a pre-season game halfway through the 3rd rather than let the new guy get some snaps. Is he worried that Rodgers will look good and take his job? HE'S BRETT FREAKING FAVRE !!! There's just some shadyness going on up in thur, once again, IMHO.

the_ouskull

SoonerInKCMO
8/29/2006, 07:24 PM
Dean, you know I love you.

...and I'm not f*cking with your Packers. Brett Favre is.

He's still got the cannon, but so does Jeff George. What good is a rocket if you can't hit a barn from inside it...?

Yes, dropped balls killed you guys last night, but the Pack can't rush the passer at all and they stop the pass rush even worse, starting rookie bookend guards around their undersized center and tackles, Woodson looked his age against almost everyone that he covered, and with no pass rush, the LB's can't play the run the way that they should.

Basically, your O can't move the ball and your D can't stop it. I'm pretty sure that TJ Whosyourmomma isn't a Pro Bowler just yet, but he knocked out 5 balls for almost 100 yards against whoever was trying to cover him. Rookie coach, rookie coordinators, and too many rookies getting important time in all the wrong spots. There are no playoffs in this squad's futue, so why not get Rodgers in there now?

...because Favre wants 10 more wins to catch Elway for the most, all-time. It certainly seems like the only reason he's playing in a pre-season game halfway through the 3rd rather than let the new guy get some snaps. Is he worried that Rodgers will look good and take his job? HE'S BRETT FREAKING FAVRE !!! There's just some shadyness going on up in thur, once again, IMHO.

the_ouskull

He'll need 3-4 more seasons to catch him then.

the_ouskull
8/29/2006, 08:34 PM
Exactly...

Which would make him roughly Jeff George's age, no? :D

the_ouskull

clambe00
8/29/2006, 08:40 PM
ya