PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine coming home to find squatters

MamaMia
10/12/2012, 06:41 PM
...living in your home and the police not addressing it as a breaking and entering issue?

I don't know about the other states, but apparently, this is very prevalent in Michigan. :apthy:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19779374/forced-to-live-with-squatter-in-my-detroit-house-woman-says

olevetonahill
10/12/2012, 07:14 PM
No. I cant imagine that, I figure a Boot up her *** will move her on the down the road .

yermom
10/12/2012, 07:18 PM
it's a weird deal. they will have to prove some things.

it's a pretty risky move, paying for repairs, but if the owner was gone long enough, she probably could have gotten away with it

as it stands, she was a tenant, and how do you prove when she was evicted or the timelines?

it's not like she's some rando that just showed up. she was leasing at some point. if she had to repair some things in the house for it to be habitable while she was actually a tenant there, and some slumlord was lying about the circumstances it could look the same way, so i can see why the police aren't getting involved

MamaMia
10/12/2012, 07:33 PM
She says she has a lease and that she had to vacate because of a boiler problem, but I don't see where the owner says she knew her. The owner obviously hasn't received any money from her. The squatter says she is a "write-in candidate for the upcoming presidential race and that she filed a lien on the owner. People file fraudulent liens because its so easy to do. Shes not all there. She never showed any lease.

Heres another case...

This lady says she doesnt know these people and the "lease" they produced was either given to them by a scammer, or they wrote it up themselves.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?clipId=7819626&autoStart=true

MamaMia
10/12/2012, 07:46 PM
No. I cant imagine that, I figure a Boot up her *** will move her on the down the road .Seriously...what would you do if you went on say......a summer long fishing, camping and river rafting trip, came home and found some guy living in your shack who had moved his stuff in, put his family photos on your fireplace mantel, fixed a plumbing problem that happened when he was there and used that to put a lien on your home, and fabricated some lease with the name of someone you have never heard of on the paper as the person he gave rent money to?

10/12/2012, 07:48 PM
This thread isn't near as hot as I thought it would be.

olevetonahill
10/12/2012, 07:49 PM
Seriously...what would you do if you went on say......a summer long fishing, camping and river rafting trip, came home and found some guy living in your shack who had moved his stuff in, put his family photos on your fireplace mantel, fixed a plumbing problem that happened when he was there and used that to put a lien on your home, and fabricated some lease with the name of someone you have never heard of on the paper as the person he gave rent money to?

Knock the mother ****er in the head and bury his **** with him.

MamaMia
10/12/2012, 08:18 PM
I would invite my whole family over. They would leave on their own after a couple of days. :D

10/12/2012, 08:20 PM
I'd squat in the house.

yermom
10/12/2012, 08:54 PM
She says she has a lease and that she had to vacate because of a boiler problem, but I don't see where the owner says she knew her. The owner obviously hasn't received any money from her. The squatter says she is a "write-in candidate for the upcoming presidential race and that she filed a lien on the owner. People file fraudulent liens because its so easy to do. Shes not all there. She never showed any lease.

Heres another case...

This lady says she doesnt know these people and the "lease" they produced was either given to them by a scammer, or they wrote it up themselves.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?clipId=7819626&autoStart=true

from the original link:

We're told Peterson leased the house to tenants in 2010, including this alleged squatter, but had to evict everyone when it was found not fit to live in.

MamaMia
10/12/2012, 09:11 PM
We're told Peterson leased the house to tenants in 2010, including this alleged squatter, but had to evict everyone when it was found not fit to live in. I missed that last part where she had evicted her. The reporter asked the owner if she was afraid of that woman and she said she wasn't sure. If she didn't know if she was afraid of her then why let her be a tenant in the 1st place? Something seems amiss. Still, if she evicted her, them why is she still there? :)

What do you think about that other case? I don't think that woman knows those people.

BigTip
10/12/2012, 10:16 PM
This thread isn't near as hot as I thought it would be.

I find a recurring theme in your posts!

LOL

olevetonahill
10/13/2012, 12:45 AM
I missed that last part where she had evicted her. The reporter asked the owner if she was afraid of that woman and she said she wasn't sure. If she didn't know if she was afraid of her then why let her be a tenant in the 1st place? Something seems amiss. Still, if she evicted her, them why is she still there? :)

What do you think about that other case? I don't think that woman knows those people.

Whast "AMISS" mom is you said the squatter chick was crazy, Seems they both crazy assed yainches

MamaMia
10/13/2012, 09:42 AM
They are both something. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
10/13/2012, 06:29 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Nh_gX455Ct8/TJt_ViCKvDI/AAAAAAAACxI/xbcYTDWXodQ/s1600/poo-28215.jpg

Wrong type of squatting. My bad.

badger
10/13/2012, 09:41 PM
Remember the $16 adverse possession Flower Mound, Texas squatter? He got evicted back in February (http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/02/06/3714761/man-with-16-flower-mound-house.html)

SCOUT
10/13/2012, 10:12 PM
This happened in my neighborhood. After some legal wrangling, the Constable finally showed up to kick the guy out of the house. On the day they physically evicted him, they just took all of his stuff out of the house and put it in the front yard. They explained that he 48 hours to get his stuff moved from there or it would be taken to the dump.

What was weird is that he basically just lived in the front yard for the two days.

StoopTroup
10/14/2012, 07:50 PM
This happened in my neighborhood. After some legal wrangling, the Constable finally showed up to kick the guy out of the house. On the day they physically evicted him, they just took all of his stuff out of the house and put it in the front yard. They explained that he 48 hours to get his stuff moved from there or it would be taken to the dump.

What was weird is that he basically just lived in the front yard for the two days.

Did they take him to the dump? :D

MamaMia
10/15/2012, 03:36 PM

What was weird is that he basically just lived in the front yard for the two days. I couldn't live without water and a plug in. :D

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 03:42 PM
I couldn't live without water and a plug in. :D

Yer such a GIRL, :very_drunk:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/15/2012, 04:08 PM

Heres another case...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?clipId=7819626&autoStart=trueBe happy there aren't a boatload of Michigans...yet.

KantoSooner
10/16/2012, 04:16 PM
Knock the mother ****er in the head and bury his **** with him.

Ding ding ding. Winnah!!

Detroit has lakes and rivers around it. Use any of several industrial solvents. Put a rag in your mouth. Soak another rag in the solvent. Mash it over the squatter's nose and mouth. When they are unconscious, duct tape their hands, mouth, nose and eyes (you don't want to be haunted). Wait 30 minutes. Load into trunk of car previously lined with visqueen. Drive to local river. Attach two boat anchors. Put body in hole in river. Throw away visqueen, throw away clothes.
Live happily ever after in your home.

Simple.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 04:23 PM
No Kanto pull all the teeth and burn the body and then run it through a few pigs until you are ready to dump the waste. Grind the teeth into a paste and mix with cornmeal and then run that through the pigs slop. Later turn the whole mess into some fertilizer for 100,000's of 1,000's of acres and return them to the soil.

It's Bricktop's age old way....:D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Snatch_ver4.jpg

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 04:58 PM
Ding ding ding. Winnah!!

Detroit has lakes and rivers around it. Use any of several industrial solvents. Put a rag in your mouth. Soak another rag in the solvent. Mash it over the squatter's nose and mouth. When they are unconscious, duct tape their hands, mouth, nose and eyes (you don't want to be haunted). Wait 30 minutes. Load into trunk of car previously lined with visqueen. Drive to local river. Attach two boat anchors. Put body in hole in river. Throw away visqueen, throw away clothes.
Live happily ever after in your home.

Simple.

Simpler to Just knock em in the head, Wrap em in Romex wiring After ya Gut em. Ya dont want em swellin and tryin to do a floater on ya.
Drop em in the deep water and be done

Midtowner
10/16/2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah, it'd be a civil matter. They have a lease? Fine, file a forcible entry and detainer, boot their ***. If you already have a FED, file for a writ of assistance and have the local sheriff do his thing. Police usually won't get involved in these sorts of cases because there are too many legal rights attached to your home and they don't want to get sued.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 05:27 PM
Yeah, it'd be a civil matter. They have a lease? Fine, file a forcible entry and detainer, boot their ***. If you already have a FED, file for a writ of assistance and have the local sheriff do his thing. Police usually won't get involved in these sorts of cases because there are too many legal rights attached to your home and they don't want to get sued.

Or just knock em in the head Gut em wrap in Romex wire and drop in a deep hole of water

soonerbrat
10/17/2012, 02:16 PM
adverse possession.

olevetonahill
10/17/2012, 03:50 PM
adverse possession.

Thats what Ima sayin
It be adverse to their health to try to be in possession of MY shack :courage:

KantoSooner
10/18/2012, 09:09 AM
Thats what Ima sayin
It be adverse to their health to try to be in possession of MY shack :courage:

It's a simple principle. One often lost in the hurly burly of modern life.

olevetonahill
10/18/2012, 09:12 AM
It's a simple principle. One often lost in the hurly burly of modern life.

Its all this P.C. Carp. Just tell it like it is and dont worry about who ya **** off