PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Iran:

OUinFLA
10/12/2012, 06:03 AM
From the vp debate last night it seems that a lot was made of Iran's capability of building a nuclear bomb being soon ...........to.......... not so soon.
Then some discussion of how much longer to put together a delivery system to threaten the ME area.

IMO what I am more concerned about is their ongoing support of terriorist groups willing to sacrifice themselves and then supplying them with nuclear material that will fit in a suitcase.

Samsonite = world's cheapest delivery system

This is not just about a nuclear bomb threat to the Middle East.

I can only pray that the economic sanctions will bring the country to it's knees soon.

diverdog
10/12/2012, 06:19 AM
From the vp debate last night it seems that a lot was made of Iran's capability of building a nuclear bomb being soon ...........to.......... not so soon.
Then some discussion of how much longer to put together a delivery system to threaten the ME area.

IMO what I am more concerned about is their ongoing support of terriorist groups willing to sacrifice themselves and then supplying them with nuclear material that will fit in a suitcase.

Samsonite = world's cheapest delivery system

This is not just about a nuclear bomb threat to the Middle East.

I can only pray that the economic sanctions will bring the country to it's knees soon.

They already have the ability to put nuclear material in a suitcase....a dirty bomb if you will. To make a suitcase nuclear weapon is beyond their ability. Even Pakistan cannot build one of those.