10/11/2012, 09:25 PM
Mikey no likey....

Tulsa 6

UTEP3
at half

2:21 left in the 3rd and its...
Tulsa 26
UTEP 3

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/281E9903-1ED7-4B28-AF80-F4FF658D13C1-542-0000004F21EEC7ED.jpg

StoopTroup
10/11/2012, 10:00 PM
Tulsa 33

The Price is wrong 11

8:36 left 4th qtr

olevetonahill
10/11/2012, 10:05 PM
Bump yer own thread some more Dumas,

StoopTroup
10/11/2012, 10:07 PM
Poor Mikey

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/Untitled.jpg

Widescreen
10/11/2012, 10:17 PM
How on earth did we struggle with UTEP? They're horrible. After this game, they'll be 1-6. That one dude torched us on the ground. Tonight UTEP has 31 yards rushing on 33 attempts. AGAINST TULSA. Huh?

picasso
10/11/2012, 10:24 PM
Hard to say. I think we would roll Tulsa right now but hey, life is crazy.

StoopTroup
10/11/2012, 11:49 PM
I thought they actually had some guys that could run an out route and Score on Tulsa and really anyone that let them past the corner. One of their o-line guys got hurt. His Dad and Mom came down to check on their boy because he had hurt the same body part last year which required surgery. He told his Son (once he knew he was OK) to quit giving him a heart attack. Nice folks. They were actually from California. Anyway I got the feeling they have had a lot of injuries. There were quite a few guys with the Team in street clothes and wearing casts. It's possible they are not near as deep as when they played us? Maybe also a little beat up?

goingoneight
10/12/2012, 12:02 PM
Aggie logic time:

Tulsa is better then uo ! :stunned:

8timechamps
10/12/2012, 12:19 PM
How on earth did we struggle with UTEP? They're horrible. After this game, they'll be 1-6. That one dude torched us on the ground. Tonight UTEP has 31 yards rushing on 33 attempts. AGAINST TULSA. Huh?

This team has changed a lot in the past 4 games. I hope it has something to do with the team starting to gel. I honestly think the team now (that played Tech) would beat the hell out of the team that played UTEP.

One4OU
10/12/2012, 01:11 PM

This team has changed a lot in the past 4 games. I hope it has something to do with the team starting to gel. I honestly think the team now (that played Tech) would beat the hell out of the team that played UTEP.

How about the team that played KState?

We still dont know what this team is yet, but I feel the need to be very cautious as to think they all of a sudden have "got it" because of the tech game. Im not sold they are or have been hungry enough to want it to bad enough. I hope Im wrong.

8timechamps
10/12/2012, 01:56 PM
How about the team that played KState?

We still dont know what this team is yet, but I feel the need to be very cautious as to think they all of a sudden have "got it" because of the tech game. Im not sold they are or have been hungry enough to want it to bad enough. I hope Im wrong.

It's going to take more than one game for me to feel any level of comfort with this team, but at least now we know what the team is capable of being.

ELP Sooner
10/12/2012, 06:07 PM
I have seen UTEP all year and they are a decent defensive team and terrible offensively. What scares me is that UTEP whipped OU up front. Beating a tubby Tech team in LBB isnt the same as beating a Pirate Tech Team. I have no idea how OU will stop UT from running right at OU. Hopefully blue turf boy will have all kinds of trick plays in store and not run right at OU which I think is where the team is weakest. OU should not be able to run on UT if they cant run on UTEP. Maybe I am being overly negative, but the line play really concerns me. Hopefully Landry is hot and Ash isnt.

8timechamps
10/12/2012, 06:14 PM
I have seen UTEP all year and they are a decent defensive team and terrible offensively. What scares me is that UTEP whipped OU up front. Beating a tubby Tech team in LBB isnt the same as beating a Pirate Tech Team. I have no idea how OU will stop UT from running right at OU. Hopefully blue turf boy will have all kinds of trick plays in store and not run right at OU which I think is where the team is weakest. OU should not be able to run on UT if they cant run on UTEP. Maybe I am being overly negative, but the line play really concerns me. Hopefully Landry is hot and Ash isnt.

I don't want to be a downer, but OU ran for over 200 yards against UTEP. I don't think that can be considered getting whipped. So far, Texas has stopped nobody defensively. I'm not too worried about being able to run on them.

BoulderSooner79
10/12/2012, 06:19 PM
OUr squad improved in many ways between the UTEP game and the KSU game. Many folks didn't notice since we lost. OUr guys improved some more from the KSU game to TT game. This time, folks are weighting that improviment too much because we won (TT isn't that good). Obviously, the trend must continue for us to have a chance to win tomorrow.

8timechamps
10/12/2012, 06:21 PM
OUr squad improved in many ways between the UTEP game and the KSU game. Many folks didn't notice since we lost. OUr guys improved some more from the KSU game to TT game. This time, folks are weighting that improviment too much because we won (TT isn't that good). Obviously, the trend must continue for us to have a chance to win tomorrow.

I am very cautiously optimistic about the progress. It will certainly have to continue if the Sooners want to contend for the conference title. I'm not sure TT is a bad team. They aren't a top team to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are a bowl team this year.

Sooner91ATL
10/12/2012, 06:30 PM
We are average. UTEP is awful. Kstate is slightly above average. Texas Tech may not beat UTEP in El Paso, they are plain awful. Texas is average. Watch our lines get manhandled tomorrow against texas, both O and D. The biggest, but not the only reason, why we are average.

8timechamps
10/12/2012, 06:43 PM
We are average. UTEP is awful. Kstate is slightly above average. Texas Tech may not beat UTEP in El Paso, they are plain awful. Texas is average. Watch our lines get manhandled tomorrow against texas, both O and D. The biggest, but not the only reason, why we are average.

So, nobody in the Big XII is any good?

Breadburner
10/12/2012, 07:18 PM

Lol..Whatever....

BigTip
10/12/2012, 07:27 PM
I'm not going to make fun of anybody for what they say at this point in the season because anything anybody says might turn out to be right. We might turn out to be awesome. We might turn out to be average.

StoopTroup
10/12/2012, 07:52 PM
We are better than every Team we have played so far. That includes K-State. We had a bad night against them. I said it the night we lost and ever since.

Tech has a decent Team and a decent Coach. We are being to turn things around. That doesn't mean we can't be beat but I think fexas has their hands full tomorrow.

OU_Sooners75
10/12/2012, 07:54 PM

Where is that face palm emiticon?

olevetonahill
10/12/2012, 08:01 PM
Where is that face palm emiticon?

I think yer wanting this
http://cdn.onelargeprawn.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/middle_finger.jpg

Breadburner
10/13/2012, 11:05 PM
Bump.

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 11:07 PM
Not a bump! I think you broke a rule.

Blue
10/13/2012, 11:07 PM
Bump yer own thread some more Dumas,

Heh

Breadburner
10/13/2012, 11:27 PM
Not a bump! I think you broke a rule.

I didnt break **** you idiot....!!

StoopTroup
10/14/2012, 12:09 AM
Heh

Exactly. haven't seen the old guy in a while....he must have gone back to his hideout or passed out.