10/11/2012, 08:41 AM
Romney:
I promise no new abortion laws!!!

Dear Governor Romney,

WTF?

Signed,

Michele Bachmann

Romney:
I promise to reinstitute the Mexico City Rule!!!

Dear Governor Romney,

WTF?

Signed,

Okie52

XingTheRubicon
10/11/2012, 08:48 AM
He's doing what ever it takes to get elected. Kinda like lying through your teeth about cutting the deficit in half, then spending our money like a crack whore at TJ Maxx.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/11/2012, 04:41 PM
Romney:

I want to foster a legal immigration system that works. I want to offer an alternative to those who would otherwise enter illegally.

I want to speed up the processing of applications by eliminating the red tape that is keeping immediate families apart. I want to give legal permanent residents the same priority as citizens when applying to bring husbands, wives, and minor children to the United States.

I believe young illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children should have the chance to become permanent residents, and eventually citizens, by serving honorably in the United States military.

Dear Governor Romney,

WTF?

Signed,

The Sheriff Joe Crowd

P.S. Please send us your dad's original birth certificate.

FaninAma
10/11/2012, 04:46 PM
Are abortion and immigration the issues the Democrats want to bring front and center in this campaign? Doesn't that sort of emphasize how bereft of ideas the campaign is and how little of a record Obama has to run on? Are they really going to try and win this election by playing small ball the rest of the way?

Damn, their internal polls on women support moving to Romney must have scared the hell out of them.

cleller
10/11/2012, 04:56 PM
For me the issue of scaling back the borrowing from communists to fund our treasury is a few notches higher.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/11/2012, 04:59 PM
Are abortion and immigration the issues the Democrats want to bring front and center in this campaign? Doesn't that sort of emphasize how bereft of ideas the campaign is and how little of a record Obama has to run on? Are they really going to try and win this election by playing small ball the rest of the way?

Damn, their internal polls on women support moving to Romney must have scared the hell out of them.

The letters are addressed to Governor Romney. Romney is bringing them front and center.

FaninAma
10/11/2012, 05:13 PM
The letters are addressed to Governor Romney. Romney is bringing them front and center.

How so? I hear Romney talking about the economy and foreign policy, the things most voters care about. I hear the Democrats and their minions in the media bringing up abortion. the fact is the DNC is scared ****less by the recent poll numbers that showed Romney gaining support among women voters.

LiveLaughLove
10/11/2012, 05:19 PM
Dear President Obama,

He's kicking your butt.

WTF?

signed, SanJoaquinSooner

PS this is fun. :)

soonerhubs
10/11/2012, 05:24 PM
The mock indignation from David Axelrod is laughable.

Getting advice regarding honesty from David Axelrod is like seeking help on anger management from Metta World Peace.

Some examples: http://www.factcheck.org/2011/10/axelrod-ups-the-ante/

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/03/axelrods-hazy-memory-of-2008/

8timechamps
10/11/2012, 07:51 PM
Dear President Obama,

Did you know there was a debate scheduled? If so, why didn't you show up?

Sincerely,

Everyone that watched the debate