PDA

View Full Version : Cow worship in Austin TX

UTgradOUfan
10/10/2012, 07:13 PM
I usually have a long post to offer this time every year. I can keep it brief this year. I have seen both teams Spring scrimmages and been to two home games in Norman and Austin each and all the others on the tube. The whorns still suck and mack brown is still the same clapping-monkey fool on the sidelines. It is really getting very boring watching the cow-worshippers. They get real high during recruiting, whip themselves into a righteous frenzy over the summer and wet their pants when the media guide comes out. Then they have to play football.
The new schedule does not allow for the typical schedule of early season nobodies. They still have not played a team with a defense. They still don't have an offensive line. Their secondary is great unless you watch them play instead of reading their media guide. They could not stop WV's second string RB at all last Saturday night, and espicially when it mattered, they never laid a hand on him until he was in the secondary. That was really fun to see in person.
They have a running game that is very gamey. Will David Ash play any better in the Cotton Bowl this year than he did last year? Could he play any worse? They may have some decent backs but how would you ever know behind that line. Oh, sorry, I already said that but I suppose thats the point. This is just another sucky whorn team and the attitude in Austin is that they know it. They may be better than last year but maybe not. There is, quite frankly, nothing to see here. We are going to run all over them and pass mostly at will. Did you see the game last year? More of the same this year.
My only real questions are:
1) Whether our D will outscore the whorns again?
2) To my Austin whorn fan friends; when the game is over where will you be? Waco? or further South.
Prediction- there will be another half empty Cotton Bowl at the end of this game.
Roll on Big Red

JLEW1818
10/10/2012, 07:25 PM
Fantastic post.

OUmillenium
10/10/2012, 08:36 PM
Thank you. I will sleep well.

MamaMia
10/10/2012, 09:58 PM
That guy who works at the service station has been predicting the winner every year for over a decade! He said we'll win. Thats good enough for me. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2012, 02:08 AM
That guy who works at the service station has been predicting the winner every year for over a decade! He said we'll win. Thats good enough for me. :DTake his prediction to the bookies! Did he give a margin of victory?

Jacie
10/11/2012, 06:11 AM
Before last year's game, whorn posters were confident Ash/McCoy and their stable of RB's were going to torch the Sooner D.

This year the recurring theme in threads on whornfans.com is, "Next year we will be really good!"

BigTip
10/11/2012, 07:27 AM
It's been fun reading lots of Sooner stuff in the Austin paper.

I am worried by whorn's running game. It seems better than it has been in awhile. And Ash is no slouch. He's shown some poise.
We just need to disrupt them early.
Sooners by 10.

WestAustinSooner
10/11/2012, 10:02 AM
UTGrad:

I believe the media guide you were referring to was "Dave Campbell's Texas Football!"

How's the Jeep? See you Saturday morning at "The Wall."

10/11/2012, 11:48 AM
UTGrad:

I believe the media guide you were referring to was "Dave Campbell's Texas Football!"

... See you Saturday morning at "The Wall."tx has a Wailing Wall?

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2012, 12:18 PM
tx has a Wailing Wall?

Sure they do...

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/work-connect/images/2009-02/bathroom-wall.jpg

TheUnnamedSooner
10/11/2012, 01:33 PM
Sure they do...

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/work-connect/images/2009-02/bathroom-wall.jpg

Their wailing wall is their whole state?

MyT Oklahoma
10/11/2012, 08:11 PM
That guy who works at the service station has been predicting the winner every year for over a decade! He said we'll win. Thats good enough for me. :D

Amen.

UTgradOUfan
10/13/2012, 08:04 PM
Did I call this game or what?
Saw it coming.
And, no, our D did not outscore the whorns but for all the game that mattered it was a tie.
We did whatever we wanted to their D. Our D abused and humiliated them.
The whorn fans in sec. 24 were pouring out before half time. So when the game was over thry really were just about back to Austin. I bet most of the people at Matt's El Rancho tonight started the day in Dallas.
The self-loathing on shaggybevo has reached an all-time high. They are stuck w/ mack and will suck for a long, long time.
Cow worship is just plain wrong.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/13/2012, 08:11 PM
I usually have a long post to offer this time every year. I can keep it brief this year. I have seen both teams Spring scrimmages and been to two home games in Norman and Austin each and all the others on the tube. The whorns still suck and mack brown is still the same clapping-monkey fool on the sidelines. It is really getting very boring watching the cow-worshippers. They get real high during recruiting, whip themselves into a righteous frenzy over the summer and wet their pants when the media guide comes out. Then they have to play football.
The new schedule does not allow for the typical schedule of early season nobodies. They still have not played a team with a defense. They still don't have an offensive line. Their secondary is great unless you watch them play instead of reading their media guide. They could not stop WV's second string RB at all last Saturday night, and espicially when it mattered, they never laid a hand on him until he was in the secondary. That was really fun to see in person.
They have a running game that is very gamey. Will David Ash play any better in the Cotton Bowl this year than he did last year? Could he play any worse? They may have some decent backs but how would you ever know behind that line. Oh, sorry, I already said that but I suppose thats the point. This is just another sucky whorn team and the attitude in Austin is that they know it. They may be better than last year but maybe not. There is, quite frankly, nothing to see here. We are going to run all over them and pass mostly at will. Did you see the game last year? More of the same this year.
My only real questions are:
1) Whether our D will outscore the whorns again?
2) To my Austin whorn fan friends; when the game is over where will you be? Waco? or further South.
Prediction- there will be another half empty Cotton Bowl at the end of this game.
Roll on Big Red

You, sir, are a genius!

cleller
10/13/2012, 08:30 PM
Pretty good call. Good strategy.

stoopified
10/13/2012, 09:25 PM
That guy who works at the service station has been predicting the winner every year for over a decade! He said we'll win. Thats good enough for me. :D :D

10/13/2012, 09:37 PM
Did I call this game or what?
Saw it coming.
And, no, our D did not outscore the whorns but for all the game that mattered it was a tie.
We did whatever we wanted to their D. Our D abused and humiliated them.
The whorn fans in sec. 24 were pouring out before half time. So when the game was over thry really were just about back to Austin. I bet most of the people at Matt's El Rancho tonight started the day in Dallas.
The self-loathing on shaggybevo has reached an all-time high. They are stuck w/ mack and will suck for a long, long time.
Cow worship is just plain wrong.MACK SUCKS!

WE LOVEYOU, MACK!!!

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 09:38 PM

I was thinking he said it would be a close game?

UTgradOUfan
10/14/2012, 07:51 AM
This beat-down has exposed the cancer in their program.

bluedogok
10/14/2012, 12:20 PM
The cancer in their program is financial, leadership cares more about winning the ledger battle than in the field of play.