PDA

View Full Version : Mitt "Bellicose" Romney

StoopTroup
10/10/2012, 06:25 PM
Sen. Rand Paul says no no no Mitt...we don't wanna give guns to Syria.

Not exactly what a Candidate wants to hear right before a debate on Foriegn Policy.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/opinion/rand-paul-romney-foreign-policy/index.html

Skysooner
10/10/2012, 07:52 PM
Honestly, I didn't like that he wants to get involved in Syria. If we want to get our fiscal house in order, interceding internationally unless it is absolute necessity isn't good for the US anymore.

StoopTroup
10/10/2012, 08:01 PM
Heck of a time for one of your own come out about your Foriegn Policy. It's like Paul is trying to pave the way for an opening question in the next debate. Now...is it to hurt Romney or set up President Obama?

MountainOkie
10/10/2012, 08:03 PM
Honestly, I didn't like that he wants to get involved in Syria. If we want to get our fiscal house in order, interceding internationally unless it is absolute necessity isn't good for the US anymore.

This. And I'd mention there are many additional reasons not to be involved in foreign wars/actions.

StoopTroup
10/10/2012, 08:06 PM
The Romney Campaign seems to always issue a statement that says...nevermind what Mitt just said what he really believes is blah blah blah. It's why I didn't really think the debate made much difference as there is 4 weeks for people to realize he means what he says but only when he says what he really means or whatever his campaign really thinks he means.

Skysooner
10/10/2012, 08:19 PM

This. And I'd mention there are many additional reasons not to be involved in foreign wars/actions.

Totally agree on that.