PDA

View Full Version : Octoberfest 2012

StoopTroup
10/10/2012, 04:48 PM
Siegi's here in Tulsa is near where I take my kids to piano practice and since I have an hour to burn I have been coming here for a late lunch once a week. Today I had the Kasewurst. They are setting up for their annual 4 course 4 beer shin dig. They also process deer ect in the back.

Anyways, it is Boon de bar! Or however they say it.

Boomer.....
10/11/2012, 08:00 AM
I miss the Tulsa Oktoberfest. :(

Wonder why OKC doesn't do one (Frontier City doesn't count)? Choctaw is okay, but only one large tent area.

Position Limit
10/11/2012, 10:21 AM
Siegi's here in Tulsa is near where I take my kids to piano practice and since I have an hour to burn I have been coming here for a late lunch once a week. Today I had the Kasewurst. They are setting up for their annual 4 course 4 beer shin dig. They also process deer ect in the back.

Anyways, it is Boon de bar! Or however they say it.

i was forced to run an errand out in the south tulsa wasteland and was near siegi's. heard a little about it so i decided to go in and check it out. my wife and i walked in, strolled through the place right back to our car. yes they have a cute little butcher shop, but the place you want to be is Margarets in the farm.

OUmillenium
10/16/2012, 12:12 AM
I know a girl whose mother works at Margarets, gotta remember to go there. My cajun (slightly German) wife and I are big fans of Siegis though. Octoberfest is this week.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/16/2012, 08:16 PM
It's wunderbar!

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:50 PM
i was forced to run an errand out in the south tulsa wasteland and was near siegi's. heard a little about it so i decided to go in and check it out. my wife and i walked in, strolled through the place right back to our car. yes they have a cute little butcher shop, but the place you want to be is Margarets in the farm.

I'll give it a try. I have to tell you though...Siegi's was really good. I like that Pretzel Bread they have in the baskets.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:50 PM
I know a girl whose mother works at Margarets, gotta remember to go there. My cajun (slightly German) wife and I are big fans of Siegis though. Octoberfest is this week.

There's plenty of sausage to go around....lol

Tulsa_Fireman
10/17/2012, 12:35 AM

Margaret's sausages? They're from Siegi's.

And don't think I'm knocking it, she's got a great menu. It's where the wife and I go to get our fix until we get enough money saved up to go back. It's good, but Munchen's better.

GDC
10/17/2012, 06:24 PM
Margaret is Polish, not German.

I'm going Friday, cant wait.

StoopTroup
10/18/2012, 02:51 PM
Margaret is Polish, not German.

I'm going Friday, cant wait.

My Uncle is Polish. He lived in Buffalo, NY. Went to Buff U :D

He met my Father at Med School in Missouri. They met a couple of sisters....they both married the one they dated. They are both still married to them...except of course my Mom passed away from pancreatic cancer a few years ago.

You definitely don't want to call a Pollock a German.

My Father and my Uncle to this day tell each other jokes. My Father tells my Uncle Polish Jokes and my Uncle tells my Father Irish Jokes. They are not Politically Correct but it is a Gentleman's Agreement and the jokes aren't meant to hurt...only laugh at.

StoopTroup
10/18/2012, 02:54 PM
Margaret's sausages? They're from Siegi's.

And don't think I'm knocking it, she's got a great menu. It's where the wife and I go to get our fix until we get enough money saved up to go back. It's good, but Munchen's better.

So now I have two more places to try? I'll be dead by November. :D ;)

GDC
10/19/2012, 01:02 AM
So now I have two more places to try? I'll be dead by November. :D ;)

But what a way to go! :chuncky: