PDA

View Full Version : Union members - being played like a fiddle

landrun
10/8/2012, 07:30 PM
Perhaps the biggest myth of the last century is that the dems are the party of the common man.

The left-wing media presents the picture that the republicans are rich greedy people who want to take as much as they can from the little guy.
In reality, the left wants to keep the poor in their poverty and then enslave as many more into being government dependent. Only to promise them hand outs to easy their suffering.

The left doesn't care about the middle class or the poor. They just want their vote. The union organizers ARE big business who get all their cash for their million dollar salaries from the middle class union worker.

The leftist pretend to be for the man in the union and are opposed to the rich. They're not. Viacom, one of the most left wing companies in the whole country, has some of the highest paid execs as compared to their workers in the whole country. Yet you see the pretense of having a problem with this in their 'news' stories. Now, the NY Times is in dispute with the unionized workers.

Their own union peons point out the hypocrisy of this left wing media giant.

It is almost as though the left feel guilty for how they live their own lives and yell at the rest of the county accusing us of being what they know they are in thier own heart.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/329754/nyt-union-chief-itimesi-hypocritical-about-unions-charles-c-w-cooke

NYT Union Chief: Times Is Hypocritical about Unions

By Charles C. W. Cooke

October 8, 2012 5:15 P.M.

I wandered down to the New York Times building in Manhattan this afternoon to watch the walkout, and I spoke to a union representative. I asked him whether he was concerned by the gap between the Times’s treatment of its unionized staff, and the pro-union rhetoric of the paper’s editorial board. He told me, “We have a problem with that. We’ve realized that what we’ve said in the New York Times editorial pages is not what is being followed…they fly in the face of their own editorial board…it’s just money”:

On June 6th, the Times wrote an editorial that claimed, “Labor, so long in decline in the private sector, is also losing its clout in states and cities, unable to match or withstand the unfettered bank accounts of industry.” Indeed.