PDA

View Full Version : Whorn fans, the stink will never wear off

JiminyChristmas
10/8/2012, 02:52 PM
Texass sucks.

Breadburner
10/8/2012, 03:04 PM
All things orange have quite the horrid smell.....!!!!

stoopified
10/8/2012, 03:14 PM
All things orange have quite the horrid smell.....!!!!true dat

papawlambert
10/8/2012, 09:59 PM
Well guys,
The Mountaineers got the job done Saturday. It is now your turn. Grandson said they put their prospective recruits right behind our bench during the game. Those kids sure have nasty mouths. Guess they learned that talking $hit doesn't win ballgames.

SCOUT
10/8/2012, 10:29 PM
I just watched the ut v wv game. Their defensive backfield is the suck.

cleller
10/8/2012, 10:47 PM

The backfield is too preoccupied with Vince Young Sausage.

5thYearSooner
10/9/2012, 08:54 AM
F**K texas

badger
10/9/2012, 09:23 AM
Why whorns have an err of superiority:

1- Their higher priced education means that they will be paying off student loans far longer than methlahomo trailer park land thief trash
2- By virtue of being in the top 10 percent of their high school graduating class, they were automatically granted admittance to the University of... Houston. But, they are a lifelong whorn fan, so even though they never attended UT, WE ARE TEXAS, dammit.
3- The number of Heismans, national titles and Big 12 championships doesn't matter, we have the head-to-head. For at least another decade. Then, we'll go back to touting our national merit scholars... we did away with that program? Well, we're still the only AAU member among the two of us, right? YEAH!
4- Our I-35 traffic jams are non-stop, whereas Norman's I-35 traffic jams are only during rush hour and on football weekends.
5- We pay our coaches more!
6- We pay our athletes more quietly!
7- And finally... our university has more students!

Widescreen
10/9/2012, 11:25 AM

Agreed. However, I'm concerned that their front is going to abuse our OL.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/9/2012, 11:37 AM
Don't be. I know everyone has a boner for trashing our offensive front, but those boys have done a pretty good job this season given the circumstances. A pretty good job period. Everyone wants to "OMG Landry was sacked OL sucks so bad" and it's stupid.

Watch the work they do laterally. Watch how well they extend to the second level. They'll never be a bunch that produces 3-4 yard line surges, but some of the best run blocking OLs in history didn't produce massive line surges. Look at Shanahan's Broncos with Terrell Davis. Those fellas were small, fundamentally amazing, had a quarterback that was fantastic with feeling pressure and timing in the pocket, and could move. It wasn't blowing people up, it was all a game of angles. Set that log, hit the fold on the inside pad, initiate contact and remove the tackler for 1-2 seconds while the backfield executes. It was a thing of beauty, something this OL has slowly started to do. Insert a strong downhill guy that knows how to shift his pad level and use bits of lateral movement to slip gaps and put himself into arm tackles instead of form tackles (read: Damien Williams) and wouldn't you know it, we're moving the ball on the ground now.

That all goes back to the strides that front five has made. If they continue to improve like they have, we'll be downright dangerous on the ground. We're flirting with it now.

badger
10/9/2012, 11:44 AM
Teams look bad when they lose.

Sooo... which of us looked worse in victory?