PDA

View Full Version : CFDaily

sussudio
10/8/2012, 02:05 PM
Anybody else think this Dari guy is a complete ******r?

goingoneight
10/8/2012, 02:14 PM
You mean the OU alum who is probably the most OU-friendly guy on ESPN?

lasooner123
10/8/2012, 02:16 PM
You mean the OU alum who is probably the most OU-friendly guy on ESPN?

i think hes solid

sussudio
10/8/2012, 02:19 PM
I'm aware he's an OU alum but OU friendly not so much... He's so far up WV and ND azz it's sickening.

JiminyChristmas
10/8/2012, 02:44 PM
He's VERY friendly to OU. You can almost tell it's hard for him to say some of the good things he does about the likes of the domers.

Phil
10/8/2012, 05:00 PM
He's a pro. Everybody's got to go to school somewhere. Rece Davis went to Bama and Chris Fowler went to Colorado, but you wouldn't know from watching them on TV.

goingoneight
10/8/2012, 06:46 PM
Yep... you would never guess where I came from.

This just in... **** Texas.

JLEW1818
10/8/2012, 07:00 PM
He's a pro. Everybody's got to go to school somewhere. Rece Davis went to Bama and Chris Fowler went to Colorado, but you wouldn't know from watching them on TV.

Yep, they are legit about it.

Scott D
10/8/2012, 07:27 PM
I'm aware he's an OU alum but OU friendly not so much... He's so far up WV and ND azz it's sickening.

the guy who said that "He begrudgingly puts ND in his Top 5 because of their performance on the field this year" is clearly up ND's *** :confused:

RahOkU
10/8/2012, 07:43 PM
Both of these teams are on our schedule.

This is bad how?......

JiminyChristmas
10/8/2012, 08:10 PM
Both of these teams are on our schedule.

This is bad how?......

I was thinking the same thing. It almost seems as if Dari us pumping them up like crazy so that if we beat them, it's a bigger deal. Is that crazy?

8timechamps
10/8/2012, 08:18 PM
I've always liked Dari. He will occasionally give the "I'm a Sooner guy", but I never feel like he's a homer. He's a lot like Fowler and Davis, he's a pro.

I don't think on-air guys are "bad" because they have a different opinion, I think they're bad when they are dumb. Like Mark May and Trev Alberts.

picasso
10/8/2012, 09:09 PM
I'm pretty sure he lost a child this past year so I'm willing the cut the guy some slack if he seems to be talking bad about OU football.
You've got life fairly easy if that's your biggest problem in the world.

IronHorseSooner
10/9/2012, 07:00 AM
He's like a pro, and I think some of it has to do with being objective. Heck, Skip is an OU fan, but is a complete d**che! Spencer Tillman on CBS remains pretty objective as well. Every now and then, some of the guys will make a nice comment on the alma mater or team (Davis='Bama; Herbie=tOSU, Cunningham=U-Dub), but none of them are by any means homers. Mark May is (see his pimping of Fitzgerald to beat out Jason White), and that is one of the reasons why he is a complete idiot.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/9/2012, 11:28 PM
What the heck are you talking about? A ton of people on this board, me included, haven't had much of a reason to be "OU-friendly" this year, in case you weren't paying attention. If I were in his shoes the last thing I would be doing is pumping up OU. If he did he would look pretty silly.