PDA

View Full Version : jaun, a serious question that You may be able to answer

olevetonahill
10/7/2012, 11:57 PM
How much sway is Obama gettin from the Lat vote with all his Pandering to them?

yermom
10/7/2012, 11:58 PM
how much pandering does he need to do?

olevetonahill
10/8/2012, 12:03 AM
Not sure, Thats why I asked jaun how much hes gettin from em

SanJoaquinSooner
10/8/2012, 12:13 AM
How much sway is Obama gettin from the Lat vote with all his Pandering to them?

I don't think most Latinos are super loyal to Obama necessarily but they will vote against Romney if they think he panders to the Sheriff Joe crowd.

I would guess if a family has a kid who qualifies as a Dreamer, then that can't hurt. But those families probably aren't voters.

However, Romney is now saying he promises comprehensive Immigration Reform his first year in office. Obama promised it but never brought it up because (1) he chose to focus on Obamacare instead and (2) he knew it would be tough to pass.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/8/2012, 09:38 AM
Problem with the premise is that there is NO need for immigration reform. None whatsoever. Now if you want to change the mix or provide amnesty, that ain't reform, that is changing the law/rules/new game. What we have should be enforced, then lets see if we need "reform".

soonercruiser
10/8/2012, 09:54 PM
Problem with the premise is that there is NO need for immigration reform. None whatsoever. Now if you want to change the mix or provide amnesty, that ain't reform, that is changing the law/rules/new game. What we have should be enforced, then lets see if we need "reform".

You premise is true, if you take into account the reality that this administration has chosen to ignore the laws of the nation, and ignore states that do enforce the law. Unfortunately 15 million are under the fence in the chicken yard.
That needs to be dealt with in any comprehensive reform.