PDA

View Full Version : If Yer candidate Loses and Ya wanta leave get a Free Flight out

olevetonahill
10/7/2012, 10:43 PM
I like Jet Blue, They got a Great attitude.:welcoming:

JetBlue will fly upset voters out of the country
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/10/jetblue-will-fly-upset-voters-out-of-the-country-137333.html

SouthCarolinaSooner
10/8/2012, 11:08 PM
voted Romney, Costa Rica. Though St. Maaren and St. Lucia are equally appealing...

olevetonahill
10/8/2012, 11:09 PM
There ya go, It even says ya dont have to STAY away, why not try

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/9/2012, 02:34 PM
i work for jetBlue. we've gotten alot of great feedback for this parody on the election!

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/9/2012, 02:35 PM
and St. Lucia, Barbados, and St. Maarten are all amazing. i'd say go whether your candidate wins or not!

Sooner5030
10/9/2012, 07:30 PM
I could probably just move to some place like Red Oak, OK and live just as free as I could in those other countries. There still are plenty of places in this country where you can live without intrusive intervention. If you have enough saved to pay small property taxes on some vacant/unimproved land you can basically live as free as you want. But if you want to live the urban or suburban lifestyle you cannot opt out of playing along.

StoopTroup
10/9/2012, 07:34 PM
I would have thought you Romney voters would have voted Obama if you wanted a free trip. You must not have much faith in him.

olevetonahill
10/9/2012, 07:38 PM
I could probably just move to some place like Red Oak, OK and live just as free as I could in those other countries. There still are plenty of places in this country where you can live without intrusive intervention. If you have enough saved to pay small property taxes on some vacant/unimproved land you can basically live as free as you want. But if you want to live the urban or suburban lifestyle you cannot opt out of playing along.

Red Oak? Who you is?
Peem me

StoopTroup
10/9/2012, 07:44 PM
It would seem to be a good idea to vote for a write in and then sue if you don't win the trip...;)

Sooner5030
10/9/2012, 07:44 PM
Red Oak? Who you is?
Peem me

I know the area well...in a prior life I used to drink some very cold beer at a bar on the curve as head out to the lake. I still stay out at Wards landing or over at cedar lake when I visit.

StoopTroup
10/9/2012, 07:46 PM

You could have a small place in Mid-Town Tulsa and a nice Lake Home and have both. Green Country is abundant with Lakes.

olevetonahill
10/9/2012, 08:20 PM
I know the area well...in a prior life I used to drink some very cold beer at a bar on the curve as head out to the lake. I still stay out at Wards landing or over at cedar lake when I visit.

They closed that place down
You need to Call me I live a 1/4 mile from there

918-649-5588

StoopTroup
10/9/2012, 08:42 PM
He can tell you where all the LeFlore Country Drunk Stops are. I think they just sit around an 1/8 of a mile from his place.

http://kotv.images.worldnow.com/images/16908914_BG1.jpg