PDA

View Full Version : Clint Eastwood returns with another comment

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/7/2012, 02:12 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.350.350/p403x403/557019_530276123653665_1567428713_n.jpg

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 02:19 PM
This time he talks to an empty boat?

10/7/2012, 07:58 PM
This time he talks to an empty boat?got glasses?

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 08:02 PM
got glasses?

It was a joke....I am on a business trip with only mobile. Laugh. In less than a month, you will either be happy or moving out of the country.

10/7/2012, 08:05 PM
It was a joke....I am on a business trip with only mobile. Laugh. In less than a month, you will either be happy or moving out of the country.I can't afford to leave. What will you do if the (hopefully)constitutionalists win the POTUS?

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 08:06 PM
I can't afford to leave. What will you do if the (hopefully)constitutionalists win the POTUS?.

I am great either way. Also since you obviously haven't read my stuff, I'm voting Romney.

10/7/2012, 08:13 PM

I am great either way. Also since you obviously haven't read my stuff, I'm voting Romney.Well, congrats. If he does what he says he'll do, it would be a ship-righter, speaking of boats. Of course, it will scare some folks on the dole.

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 08:16 PM
Well, congrats.

I know it can be confusing with the way I post, but I honestly don't think the world will come to an end if Obama is reelected. Congress will see to that. Romney is just slightly better to my business and my taxes.

rock on sooner
10/7/2012, 08:40 PM
Well, congrats. If he does what he says he'll do, it would be a ship-righter, speaking of boats. Of course, it will scare some folks on the dole.

I'm not on the "dole" but if R/R get in then a train wreck that Dubya
could only dream about will happen, cause that means that the Pubs
have the Senate and the House. May God have mercy on the United
States of America.

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 08:46 PM
I'm not on the "dole" but if R/R get in then a train wreck that Dubya
could only dream about will happen, cause that means that the Pubs
have the Senate and the House. May God have mercy on the United
States of America.

Agreed. Divided government is better. That stops the extremes on both ends. I'm most definitely voting against our incumbent R Congressman who is in a dogfight right now due to redistricting. My wife is voting Obama, and she said another person showed up today to get us to sign up. We are both registered. She found out about several of our other D neighbors that we had no idea about. It was kind of funny as one of them had a dinner party where one of our neighbors who is one of the lead checkoff pilots for United was going nuts about the government buying up all of the hollow point bullets (apparently a right wing e-mail chain letter). Our D neighbor gave no indication of disagreeing while I was arguing with the guy that the whole idea was ludicrous as bullet manufacturers would just make more. Funny how that works.

Soonerjeepman
10/7/2012, 09:14 PM

I am great either way. Also since you obviously haven't read my stuff, I'm voting Romney.

lol...holy $hit...Sky...didn't think that! LOL...

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 09:21 PM
lol...holy $hit...Sky...didn't think that! LOL...

Pretty simple for me. I work in energy. Obama always talks s*** about our industry plus there are so many distortions there. Second, I have a vested interest in keeping my taxes lower and Romney is virtually certain of doing that or not increasing them. I wouldn't mind paying a little more if there was some guarantee that we would get deficit reduction as that would help me more than my taxes would go up.

I anticipate an Obama win at this point, but it sure could be close given some of the updated polls. As I have always said, I'm a centrist and not a liberal (except socially and that doesn't really apply in a Presidential election).

10/7/2012, 09:27 PM
Agreed. Divided government is better. That stops the extremes on both ends. I'm most definitely voting against our incumbent R Congressman who is in a dogfight right now due to redistricting. My wife is voting Obama, and she said another person showed up today to get us to sign up. We are both registered. She found out about several of our other D neighbors that we had no idea about. It was kind of funny as one of them had a dinner party where one of our neighbors who is one of the lead checkoff pilots for United was going nuts about the government buying up all of the hollow point bullets (apparently a right wing e-mail chain letter). Our D neighbor gave no indication of disagreeing while I was arguing with the guy that the whole idea was ludicrous as bullet manufacturers would just make more. Funny how that works.Kinda sad, really.

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 09:34 PM
Kinda sad, really.

Completely sad. If I had my way, we would get rid of the professional politicians and make the adjustments needed to protect the truly needy, grow the country and get rid of the fiscal cliff we are headed for. I don't know if I am a Libertarian or not. I have taken these online tests, and they always indicate D. However the left wing base of the party makes me mad often enough with the bs extremism in some subjects that I tend to vote independently depending upon the candidates, etc. I kind of like Gary Jordan, but with voting in a swing state, I'm going to vote with Romney barring anything weird happening.

okie52
10/7/2012, 10:38 PM
Gary Jordan?

Skysooner
10/7/2012, 11:06 PM
Gary Jordan?

Gary Johnson....There is two margaritas at Rosaio's and two hours of reading portfolio modeling technical papers working there.

sappstuf
10/8/2012, 06:28 AM
I'm not on the "dole" but if R/R get in then a train wreck that Dubya could only dream about will happen, cause that means that the Pubs have the Senate and the House. May God have mercy on the United States of America.

They wouldn't have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate that Obama used to create the train wreck Dubya could only dream about..