PDA

View Full Version : couldn't stand to watch...

JLEW1818
10/7/2012, 08:26 AM
Texas and WV... Sure I loved seeing them whorns lose. But the defenses are just sickening. Scoring every two minutes.

If we run the ball well, and Landry can play like a 4 year starter, we beat the whorns by 10.

DrZaius
10/7/2012, 08:28 AM
I endorse this message

OU_Sooners75
10/7/2012, 08:36 AM
We need our defense to show up for every game.

Right now, we may well have the best or second best defense in the conference. Lets hope it gets better.

Vs. WVU we will have to be able to stop their gimmick offense with regularity.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/7/2012, 10:40 AM
I watched most of it. It was a great game with a perfect ending. horns thought they were going to pull it out and they didn't.

EatLeadCommie
10/7/2012, 10:42 AM
We need our defense to show up for every game.

Right now, we may well have the best or second best defense in the conference. Lets hope it gets better.

Vs. WVU we will have to be able to stop their gimmick offense with regularity.

That's not a gimmick offense anymore than we had a gimmick offense with Sam. They have a great QB and great receivers.

SOFSooner
10/7/2012, 11:22 AM
But WV has little or no defense to speak of, look at the last two games with Baylor and Texas. They won because they ran out of time.

FirstandGoal
10/7/2012, 11:27 AM
Well I for one watched it avidly because its nice to see what we're going to be up against later this season.

I still can't decide if Texas has improved a lot offensively or if they've just run into a couple of great teams with much better offenses than defenses. For the most part, WV seemed a very Jekyll and Hyde-ish team.
Honestly last night looked more to me like 2 teams who couldn't decide how badly they wanted to win and the one who scored last won.

Okie35
10/7/2012, 12:02 PM
Well I for one watched it avidly because its nice to see what we're going to be up against later this season.

I still can't decide if Texas has improved a lot offensively or if they've just run into a couple of great teams with much better offenses than defenses. For the most part, WV seemed a very Jekyll and Hyde-ish team.
Honestly last night looked more to me like 2 teams who couldn't decide how badly they wanted to win and the one who scored last won.

* has a good running game I'll give them that much.