PDA

View Full Version : In the 3rd Quarter with a little over 3 minutes left to play

MamaMia
10/6/2012, 11:36 PM
Sterling Shepard fumbles. Kenny Stills couldn't recover it because a Raider was in the way, so he dives on the ground and shoves the ball back to Shepard and Shepard gets it and recovers. Fumble or no fumble... that was pretty damn cool.

BoomerJack
10/7/2012, 12:27 AM
Right. Just like they practiced it over the last two weeks.

MamaMia
10/7/2012, 01:52 AM
Right. Just like they practiced it over the last two weeks. Yes, its called the dive and shove fumble recovery play. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/lonewolf147/emoticons/laughing.gif

LostCreekSooner
10/7/2012, 05:26 AM
It is called Stills is a pu$$ie and jumps away from the defender while trying to get the ball... and luckily knocks it back to Shep. Be a man and dive between the defender and the ball you blonde-haired tattoo-covered pansy.

Flagstaffsooner
10/7/2012, 06:17 AM
It is called Stills is a pu$$ie and jumps away from the defender while trying to get the ball... and luckily knocks it back to Shep. Be a man and dive between the defender and the ball you blonde-haired tattoo-covered pansy.

Get off Sills ***, if he cant highlight the play, he doesnt want in the pic.:wink:

XingTheRubicon
10/7/2012, 07:32 AM
I never realized how tough some of you are.

picasso
10/7/2012, 09:49 AM
By his reaction before he knew Shep got it, I think Stills kinda tried to get the ball himself.

CatfishSooner
10/7/2012, 09:51 AM
I like seeing Shep still pissed afterwards on the sideline that he fumbled even though he recovered it...

FirstandGoal
10/7/2012, 11:38 AM
It was still a cool play.

MamaMia
10/7/2012, 12:25 PM
It is called Stills is a pu$$ie and jumps away from the defender while trying to get the ball... and luckily knocks it back to Shep. Be a man and dive between the defender and the ball you blonde-haired tattoo-covered pansy.There was no luck about it. He purposely knocked it back to Stills and it worked. Great teamwork on both their parts; Kenny for shoving the ball back to Shepard and Shepard being ready to grab it.

EatLeadCommie
10/7/2012, 12:28 PM

rofl...I assume this is sarcastic. It's pretty clear he patted it back to Shepard and I thought it was a pretty heady move on the part of Stills.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/7/2012, 12:31 PM
These are the kinds of conversations we have when we win.