PDA

View Full Version : Our meat's boiled?

JiminyChristmas
10/5/2012, 08:37 PM
I think not.

picasso
10/5/2012, 08:40 PM
Who said that? This isn't the season for boilin' meats.

8timechamps
10/5/2012, 09:24 PM
I think it's going to get ugly in Lubbock.

And not for the Sooners.

IslandSooner
10/5/2012, 09:40 PM
Boiled meat? NOPE.

Mazeppa
10/5/2012, 09:45 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/xeiw0m.jpg

landrun
10/5/2012, 09:47 PM
I think it's going to get ugly in Lubbock.

And not for the Sooners.

I'll just be happy with a win. They may be a lot better than we think. Their D and O are both ranked very high.

yermom
10/5/2012, 10:04 PM
our last win in Lubbock was 2 Heismans ago

i have no delusions about tomorrow :eek:

MamaMia
10/5/2012, 10:08 PM
Who said that or meat is boiled?

JiminyChristmas
10/5/2012, 10:36 PM
Basically every talking head in every college football tv and radio show in America. Apparently losing a game you shouldn't is now being referred to as "pulling an Oklahoma".

That pisses me right off!

MamaMia
10/5/2012, 11:12 PM
They've been saying crap about us for years. "Cant win the big one," along with "Chokelahoma," "Jokelahoma," and "Big Game Bob." Don't let it bother you. They're just jealous of our former achievements. This is nothing new.

Mazeppa
10/5/2012, 11:17 PM
Basically every talking head in every college football tv and radio show in America. Apparently losing a game you shouldn't is now being referred to as "pulling an Oklahoma".

That pisses me right off!

I guess no other team loses to another team they shouldn't.

MamaMia
10/5/2012, 11:30 PM
I guess no other team loses to another team they shouldn't.Look, "other teams" are not Oklahoma. We have always been the team people love to hate and haters are going to hate. Even when the "talking heads" gave us credit, and the pollsters picked us to win, we screwed up, making them look like idiots. So, until we show them all by actually winning the title, this is not going to stop. Thats what its going to take. Anything short of that and we're going to be on the chopping block, the team to laugh at, the team to make fun of.

ELP Sooner
10/5/2012, 11:44 PM
I was at the UTEP game. This Oklahoma team is seriously lacking talent on the lines. I would be pleasantly surprised if Oklahoma wins tomorrow. BTW that UTEP team that was neck and neck with Oklahoma into the 4th quarter is 1-4. For those who think OU will win easily...what on Earth has this Oklahoma team done to give you confidence? Until proven otherwise this team is a paper tiger.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/6/2012, 12:11 AM
Until proven otherwise this team is a paper tiger.

I was thinking more like paper ocelot. Or maybe paper bobcat. But paper tiger?... pffft.

Mazeppa
10/6/2012, 12:16 AM
Look, "other teams" are not Oklahoma. We have always been the team people love to hate and haters are going to hate. Even when the "talking heads" gave us credit, and the pollsters picked us to win, we screwed up, making them look like idiots. So, until we show them all by actually winning the title, this is not going to stop. Thats what its going to take. Anything short of that and we're going to be on the chopping block, the team to laugh at, the team to make fun of.

You don't think Alabama went through this a few years ago when they weren't playing so well?

budbarrybob
10/6/2012, 08:11 AM
I was thinking more like paper ocelot. Or maybe paper bobcat. But paper tiger?... pffft.

Speck for the ocelot reference!

Keller Sooner
10/6/2012, 09:49 AM
If OU takes care of the football and moves the chains, they will win this one. The Taco boys haven't played anyone with a pulse, except maybe Iowa State.
Iowa State Wooooooo, they're a scary football team.

MamaMia
10/6/2012, 10:32 AM
You don't think Alabama went through this a few years ago when they weren't playing so well? I don't care what Alabama went through. That has nothing to do with us.

rock on sooner
10/6/2012, 11:04 AM
If OU takes care of the football and moves the chains, they will win this one. The Taco boys haven't played anyone with a pulse, except maybe Iowa State.
Iowa State Wooooooo, they're a scary football team.

Don't take 'em lightly...we go to Ames this year..

King Crimson
10/6/2012, 11:48 AM
i'll take a one point win today, no questions.

Okie35
10/6/2012, 11:48 AM
I'll just be happy with a win. They may be a lot better than we think. Their D and O are both ranked very high.

they've also haven't played anyone good you could say iowa state but no iowa state isn't good offensively