PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State b/u qb : we ain't come to play SCHOOL'

Mazeppa
10/5/2012, 07:59 PM
Go to the comments after the article and read the comment by chad c, pretty funny.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ohio-state-backup-qb-thinks-classes-pointless-because-170704817--ncaaf.html

Jacie
10/5/2012, 10:58 PM
Did the nebbish say something about moving to the B1G because the schools were academically superior to the Big XII?

budbarrybob
10/6/2012, 08:41 AM
Well when he fails at tOSU, maybe we can pick him up, give us some depth at QB ;)

olevetonahill
10/6/2012, 08:56 AM
What are wrongs wit whut he saed,

cleller
10/6/2012, 09:32 AM
Yep, so much to ridicule here. I'm so sick of Twitter. What a waste of inventive thinking.

Cardale? Then on his Twitter name its spelled Cordale. He can't even spell his name right twice in a row.

Jacie
10/22/2013, 07:50 PM
His infamous tweet has evolved from a joke to an example of what-not-to-do in a freshman class at Ole Miss.

Infamous Ohio State tweet ends up in an Ole Miss textbook

By Graham Watson

About a year ago, Ohio State backup quarterback Cardale Jones sent out this incredibly thoughtful (read: dumb) tweet that made the rounds on the Internet:

“Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS”

Now, Jones’ tweet has become a teaching a point at Ole Miss.

Jones’ tweet has become a talking point in "The Ole Miss Experience," a freshman year class, “designed to help you, as first-year students, make a positive transition from high school to college, develop a better understanding of the learning process, enhance your academic skills, acquire essential life skills to ensure your success and to begin your exploration of the career and major that are best for you.”

Basically, a course on - in part - how to be responsible on social media and not say stupid things like Cardale Jones. Because, as we've learned time and time again, once they’re out there, they’re out there forever.

So, now Cardale Jones, who has played in one game in his Ohio State career, will forever be used as an example (and joke) for Ole Miss students.

8timechamps
10/22/2013, 08:05 PM
His infamous tweet has evolved from a joke to an example of what-not-to-do in a freshman class at Ole Miss.

Infamous Ohio State tweet ends up in an Ole Miss textbook

By Graham Watson

About a year ago, Ohio State backup quarterback Cardale Jones sent out this incredibly thoughtful (read: dumb) tweet that made the rounds on the Internet:

“Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS”

Now, Jones’ tweet has become a teaching a point at Ole Miss.

Jones’ tweet has become a talking point in "The Ole Miss Experience," a freshman year class, “designed to help you, as first-year students, make a positive transition from high school to college, develop a better understanding of the learning process, enhance your academic skills, acquire essential life skills to ensure your success and to begin your exploration of the career and major that are best for you.”

Basically, a course on - in part - how to be responsible on social media and not say stupid things like Cardale Jones. Because, as we've learned time and time again, once they’re out there, they’re out there forever.

So, now Cardale Jones, who has played in one game in his Ohio State career, will forever be used as an example (and joke) for Ole Miss students.

Thanks for posting that. I was racking my brain trying to think where I had heard something similar before this, and then *BAM* you posted it.

Therealsouthsider
10/23/2013, 10:18 PM
...won da me lern tawk gud

....geeze!

ss