PDA

View Full Version : Heres Proof Cal People are stoopid

olevetonahill
10/5/2012, 07:21 PM
They are all over Obammy fer Pres. while paying almost 6 bucks a Gallon fer Gas. Dumbasses.

http://gma.yahoo.com/california-gas-prices-force-station-owners-shut-pumps-064022563--abc-news-topstories.html

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/5/2012, 07:47 PM
as someone who lives out here in crazy ville...i'll agree 100 percent. its nuckin futz out here. form the people to the gas...everything is just ****ty. it's a shame too, cause it s a really beautiful place. if it weren't for the people, it be wonderful. as it is..its miserable.

if i didnt have to be out here, i would be gone in a heartbeat. gas went up 30 cents in a day and a half... wtf! meanwhile, foreign oil companies' oil rigs can be seen from the beach.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/5/2012, 07:54 PM
as someone who lives out here in crazy ville...i'll agree 100 percent. its nuckin futz out here. form the people to the gas...everything is just ****ty. it's a shame too, cause it s a really beautiful place. if it weren't for the people, it be wonderful. as it is..its miserable.

if i didnt have to be out here, i would be gone in a heartbeat. gas went up 30 cents in a day and a half... wtf! meanwhile, foreign oil companies' oil rigs can be seen from the beach.

For how many years did you enlist?

SanJoaquinSooner
10/5/2012, 08:11 PM
The price of gas isn't the only thing going wrong though. They're thinking of banning nudity in San Francisco!

http://www.inquisitr.com/354786/sf-nudity-ban-san-francisco-supervisor-proposes-public-nudity-law/

Where is Wendy Berlowitz when you need her?

olevetonahill
10/5/2012, 08:17 PM
The price of gas isn't the only thing going wrong though. They're thinking of banning nudity in San Francisco!

http://www.inquisitr.com/354786/sf-nudity-ban-san-francisco-supervisor-proposes-public-nudity-law/

Where is Wendy Berlowitz when you need her?

Yall are nuckin Futs

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/5/2012, 08:34 PM
For how many years did you enlist?

15 years in. Been reserves since returning from deployment in 2004.

San Joaquin? you live close to Placerville?

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/5/2012, 08:36 PM
Yall are nuckin Futs

its funny, cause most people out here think i'm the crazy one. i will say this though, you get away from the bay area, LA, and northern coast, it's not so bad. the central valley is copmletely different. alot of hardworking folks that don't go along with all the crazy.

but the bay area and LA i try to avoid like the plague

olevetonahill
10/5/2012, 08:43 PM
its funny, cause most people out here think i'm the crazy one. i will say this though, you get away from the bay area, LA, and northern coast, it's not so bad. the central valley is copmletely different. alot of hardworking folks that don't go along with all the crazy.

but the bay area and LA i try to avoid like the plague

Agreed, LA and the Bay are really the Crazy sections, I have family that Lives in an around Marysville, My Oldest sister Lives up in the Mountains around Challenge /Clipper Mills, Beautiful country. I Grad High School from San Leandro in 68
Dont miss that place a bit

landrun
10/5/2012, 08:51 PM
..... meanwhile, foreign oil companies' oil rigs can be seen from the beach.

I've never understood how the left wing followers stand for this???

We can't drill off our coast. But foreign countries can.

soonercruiser
10/5/2012, 08:59 PM
If it weren't for some people and the Cali gobment, I'd be in San Diego.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/5/2012, 09:03 PM
I've never understood how the left wing followers stand for this???

We can't drill off our coast. But foreign countries can.

yeah. pretty ridiculous. meanwhile they drill for oil and then sell it back to us. and when their refinery goes down or catches fire...like it did up in the bay area...it causes our gas prices to go up nearly $1 over the nat avg.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/5/2012, 09:05 PM

i don't mind SD. i'm down there at CP at least once a month or so. its nice cause its a military town. although most of my time is spent away from the city, it's still better than the bay area or LA

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2012, 08:48 AM
15 years in. Been reserves since returning from deployment in 2004.

San Joaquin? you live close to Placerville?

Yeah, San Joaquin County is close. If I were younger, I could throw a football to Placerville.

I can't tell you how many times I've been driven through Placerville, but it would be exactly the same number of times I've been to South Lake Tahoe since moving to California.

olevetonahill
10/6/2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah, San Joaquin County is close. If I were younger, I could throw a football to Placerville.

I can't tell you how many times I've been driven through Placerville, but it would be exactly the same number of times I've been to South Lake Tahoe since moving to California.

Then you aint Far from where My Sis lives

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2012, 09:07 AM
Then you aint Far from where My Sis lives

mornin vet.

That's right. San Joaquin County is adjacent to Sacramento County.

olevetonahill
10/6/2012, 09:10 AM
mornin vet.

That's right. San Joaquin County is adjacent to Sacramento County.

She lives up in Butte county I think, Around Clipper mills

Guess If I ever do get out that way Ima have to stop fer a beer and some Tacos. Yer folk aint gonna scalp me if I say " Messicans" will they ?:glee:

LiveLaughLove
10/6/2012, 09:19 AM
Same here. Love San Diego, but will never live there because of the California government.

A guy I do a website for just moved back here from there because of the taxes and cost of living.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2012, 10:00 AM
She lives up in Butte county I think, Around Clipper mills

Guess If I ever do get out that way Ima have to stop fer a beer and some Tacos. Yer folk aint gonna scalp me if I say " Messicans" will they ?:glee:

Yeah, I remember about your sister - near Oroville, right?

cerveza y tacos, si.

I'll explain to them you have an Okie speech impediment.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2012, 10:11 AM
I'll explain to them you have an Okie speech impediment.Just tell them he's saying before he leaves your casa, there's gonna be a "mess of cans". Natty cans that is.

Turd_Ferguson
10/6/2012, 10:17 AM
Same here. Love San Diego, but will never live there because of the California government.

A guy I do a website for just moved back here from there because of the taxes and cost of living.Spent about 6 months in San Dog. Had a beachside hotel down south of Coronado. Would go to sleep at night listening to those S3-Vikings throttling up and down on their landing. Beautiful place.

rock on sooner
10/6/2012, 10:26 AM
Just tell them he's saying before he leaves your casa, there's gonna be a "mess of cans". Natty cans that is.

LOL...

olevetonahill
10/6/2012, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I remember about your sister - near Oroville, right?

cerveza y tacos, si.

I'll explain to them you have an Okie speech impediment.

North of there, Like I said Up around Challenge

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2012, 11:36 AM
North of there, Like I said Up around Challenge

Is that lumberjack country?

olevetonahill
10/6/2012, 11:52 AM
Is that lumberjack country?

There used to be a Lot of Logging up in there, Not sure about now.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/6/2012, 12:33 PM

A guy I do a website for just moved back here from there because of the taxes and cost of living.

I love San Diego and San Francisco but wouldn't consider living there without a much larger household income.