PDA

View Full Version : The Libs like pointing out Romneys Gaffs

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 05:32 AM
Whatb they dont understand or care to share with the rest is , No one is going to be able to "Secretly" record Obammy because of the SS
But what the hell Theres enough of his stupid already out there

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/

SanJoaquinSooner
10/3/2012, 08:08 AM
vet, conservatives should have worked harder to make this more public when he was running against Hillary.

but, nooooo, they were dying to run against Obama.

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 08:16 AM
vet, conservatives should have worked harder to make this more public when he was running against Hillary.

but, nooooo, they were dying to run against Obama.

Oh well, Its out Now,

Is it just me or is he Talkin all ghetto an **** ?

SanJoaquinSooner
10/3/2012, 08:32 AM
Oh well, Its out Now,

Is it just me or is he Talkin all ghetto an **** ?

Bilingual.

okie52
10/3/2012, 09:46 AM
Bilingual.

Ebonics.

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2012, 09:50 AM
This is like 6 years old.

Got anything recent, like in the past 4 years?

5-0

badger
10/3/2012, 09:51 AM

5-0

Yes... which is why this should be a non-issue. Obama gaffes all of the time, secret recordings or not!

But then again, so does everybody else, maybe not as often... does that make the president more out of touch with average joes than Mitt? :P

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2012, 09:55 AM
I don't think Obama ever automatically wrote off half the people he is supposed to represent.

Well, 47%.

5-0

badger
10/3/2012, 09:57 AM
I don't think Obama ever automatically wrote off half the people he is supposed to represent.
GAFFE! GAFFE! GAFFE!

Well, 47%.
OK, I will give you a pass, but if you ever utter another word or number that suggests that he wrote off half again...

5-0
50? PERCENT?! GAFFE! GAFFE! GAFFE!

:P

Bourbon St Sooner
10/3/2012, 10:19 AM

Well, 47%.

5-0

I don't know. Do half the people cling to God and guns? Maybe we should take a pole.

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2012, 10:26 AM
I don't know. Do half the people cling to God and guns? Maybe we should take a pole.

People still don't realize that Romney pushed for and got passed a permanent ban on Assault weapons in Mass. A wolf in sheeps clothing?

5-0

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2012, 10:27 AM
GAFFE! GAFFE! GAFFE!

OK, I will give you a pass, but if you ever utter another word or number that suggests that he wrote off half again...

50? PERCENT?! GAFFE! GAFFE! GAFFE!

:P

Maybe the gaffe was Romney's and the figure was really 55% instead of 47%.

5-0

Bourbon St Sooner
10/3/2012, 10:33 AM
People still don't realize that Romney pushed for and got passed a permanent ban on Assault weapons in Mass. A wolf in sheeps clothing?

5-0

I don't GAS about Romney and don't plan on holding my nose while I vote for the bastard. You asked a specific question in your post. Was that Obama's way of courting the God and guns people?

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2012, 10:36 AM
I don't GAS about Romney and don't plan on holding my nose while I vote for the bastard. You asked a specific question in your post. Was that Obama's way of courting the God and guns people?

Go ahead and take a pole if it matters that much.

I vote for fishin' pole, since you seem to be fishin'.

5-0

Bourbon St Sooner
10/3/2012, 10:46 AM
You were the one that threw the line out. I just gave you an answer.

So maybe Obama didn't say explicitly "47% of people are clinging to their God and guns and they won't vote for me no matter what I do." But I don't think by making the statement that he did that he ever thinks it's going to be in his interest to court folks that go to Church on Sunday and own guns. But that's just how I read into it.

okie52
10/3/2012, 10:55 AM
Maybe the gaffe was Romney's and the figure was really 55% instead of 47%.

5-0

Or 57 states.

FaninAma
10/3/2012, 11:10 AM

5-0

So we're setting time limits on when a candidate's actions and words can be scrutinized?
Tell me again how long ago Romney worked for Bain Capital?

FaninAma
10/3/2012, 11:11 AM

Well, 47%.

5-0

No, just the segment that is white and not addicted to government handouts. And no, I am not saying other races are all addicted to government handouts. Obama is all too willing to pay attention to anybody he thinks may develop a taste for his governmemt nose candy. And yes, I am comparing Obama to a drug dealer.

KABOOKIE
10/3/2012, 11:47 AM

Well, 47%.

5-0

Go ahead and take a pole if it matters that much.

I vote for fishin' pole, since you seem to be fishin'.

5-0

5-0wned!!!!!1

Bourbon St Sooner
10/3/2012, 12:53 PM
5-0wned!!!!!1

I guess if you're getting destoyed on the substance but throw out a good one-liner, that's ownage for the facebook generation. Kind of like the aggie football player celebrating making a tackle when he's down 77-0.

badger
10/3/2012, 01:01 PM
I guess if you're getting destoyed on the substance but throw out a good one-liner, that's ownage for the facebook generation. Kind of like the aggie football player celebrating making a tackle when he's down 77-0.

Epilogue: Pizzed away a promising career on a Super Bowl champion Packer team by getting suspended indefinitely from the Neffel due to purple drank (wish I were kidding)

soonercruiser
10/3/2012, 01:08 PM
Bilingual.

He speak "with forked tongue"......like snake in grass.
:stupid:

There are some idiots that are spreading a rumor that Romney will touch his nose every time Obama lies during tonight's debate.
That can't possibly be true! Why would Romney want to make his nose raw and sore???
:indecisiveness:

soonercruiser
10/3/2012, 01:18 PM
Talk about gaffs???!!!
Anybody seen the clip of Joe Bite Me ranting about the Republicans raising taxes on the middle class???
I think that Joe is simply losing what little sanity he had left.
:stupid:

TheHumanAlphabet
10/3/2012, 04:19 PM

5-0

It is valid. Age argument don't wrk here, unless say his "choomster" days.

rock on sooner
10/3/2012, 04:26 PM
So we're setting time limits on when a candidate's actions and words can be scrutinized?
Tell me again how long ago Romney worked for Bain Capital?
He said 1999, SEC sez 2002, not that it matters....

sappstuf
10/3/2012, 05:25 PM
Speaking of gaffes.. It didn't take the Romney campaign to jump on Joe's.. Already have a shirt for sale!

https://www.mittromney.com/sites/default/files/rfp_donationpage_honest_joe_360x288.jpg?1349223473

FaninAma
10/3/2012, 06:01 PM
He said 1999, SEC sez 2002, not that it matters....

Well, that sure seems to be outside the limit established by the left and their sycophants in the media for the President's foot-in-mouth moments.

They wouldn't have a double standard would they?

It is going to be funny to watch the economy continue to crater afte Obama gets re-elected and the mainstream press start denying they every helped get him re-elected.

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 07:31 PM
Where the hell did the OP go?

He sure likes getting you all worked up about a bunch of nonsense. I would think that Romney was a big boy and if he was so much more qualified than a young Senator/Community Organizer who knocked out a Democratic Senator who was a two Term First Lady that scared the bejeesus out of John McCain that he asked one of the most naive Woman Governors in America to be his running mate....You'd think he could handle a few gaffes and really if he's going to be POTUS he should be able to handle a War and Peace Novel full of them.

cleller
10/3/2012, 09:11 PM
Eh, Obama the racist hate-monger can say what he likes without much of a public backlash. He gets a ride or he'll turn on you, too.

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 09:12 PM
He's making Romney dance like a puppet right now.

sappstuf
10/3/2012, 09:17 PM
He's making Romney dance like a puppet right now.

It just appears like that to you because Obama was getting jailhouse butt-raped for the first 70 minutes..

Actually it is finally getting to some even exchanges..

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 09:23 PM
Mitt: Me no likey Dodd Frank. Me say get rid of it.

PBHO: Get rid of it? What would you do to regulate it then?

Mitt: I don't mean get rid of it. I mean there are some parts me no likey.

PBHO: Then Dodd Frank is OK but you think we need to make some changes. So do I....it's why I signed it into Law. [rolls eyes]

Mitt: [I think I might have got one of my zingers in there] [Uses face that he uses when he loads a Company up with debt and files bankruptcy]

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 09:27 PM
It just appears like that to you because Obama was getting jailhouse butt-raped for the first 70 minutes..

Actually it is finally getting to some even exchanges..

It seems like that to you because Mitt has said nothing about WTF he's going to do to fix anything and when cornered....he turns to "You've had fours years to fix a problem nobody else has ever attempted to fix"

What I'm saying is...Just like Dean said....if you are undecided you have your head up your *** and if you think this debate will declare a winner....you have your head up your ***.

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 09:35 PM
Where the hell did the OP go?

He sure likes getting you all worked up about a bunch of nonsense. I would think that Romney was a big boy and if he was so much more qualified than a young Senator/Community Organizer who knocked out a Democratic Senator who was a two Term First Lady that scared the bejeesus out of John McCain that he asked one of the most naive Woman Governors in America to be his running mate....You'd think he could handle a few gaffes and really if he's going to be POTUS he should be able to handle a War and Peace Novel full of them.

Actually SpongeBob Pillpants
Ive been watching the Debate, Not that its any of your concern. Ive told you LEAVE me alone and Ill do the same, Yet you continue yer little snipes.

Now as to the Debates, I think both sides made some great and valid points. I will however give Romney the edge on this one, I may change that after Ive had more time to reflect on it.

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 09:58 PM
Listen Vet. They aren't little snipes. They are observations. Little snipes are personal attacks that have no merit and that you have no proof of.

Quit being so stupid and acting like a martyr.

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 10:00 PM
Listen Vet. They aren't little snipes. They are observations. Little snipes are personal attacks that have no merit and that you have no proof of.

:excitement:

Blue
10/3/2012, 10:16 PM
Here's an observation on the original video.

Obamas fake *** pulled out a ghetto accent. That should tell you how genuine he is.

He pulled the race card saying New Orleans didn't receive federal help like NY and Miami bc De Black n all.
That shows you he'll say anything to please an audience.

This president is as shallow and fake and arrogant and narcissistic as I've ever seen. He's an empty *** suit and if he wasn't black he be laughed out of the white house.

SCOUT
10/3/2012, 10:25 PM

Obamas fake *** pulled out a ghetto accent. That should tell you how genuine he is.

He pulled the race card saying New Orleans didn't receive federal help like NY and Miami bc De Black n all.

This president is as shallow and fake and arrogant and narcissistic as I've ever seen. He's an empty *** suit and if he wasn't black he be laughed out of the white house.
Yes, but it has been several years since he was caught, in this particular instance. He has evolved since then.

TitoMorelli
10/3/2012, 10:32 PM

Blue, weeks before that speech Congress passed a motion making it easier to funnel more money to the Katrina victims. Only about a dozen Senators voted against it. Care to guess which junior senator from Illinois was one of the dozen?

LiveLaughLove
10/3/2012, 10:35 PM
I've always wondered why blacks allow democrat politicians to pander and patronize them with those fake ghetto dialects.

They actually cheer them on. Have they no pride at all?

If some politician came to a powwow and started in, " me likum you all heap big much." He'd get scalped!

What the heck is up with that? And of course if a republican had tried that, he would be the biggest racist ever, whether he is black himself or not.

Blue
10/3/2012, 10:44 PM
I've always wondered why blacks allow democrat politicians to pander and patronize them with those fake ghetto dialects.

This is a good question bc blacks are usually the first to call someone out for being fake. I guess they just had too much riding on the first black and half white president.

I imagine they knew exactly what he was doing and overlooked it. Cant say I blame them. Ive never been in there shoes but how could you not get caught up in someone seemingly speaking for you after years of so called disenfranchisement?

And I stress the word SEEMINGLY. Obam is like all pandering politicians, he just doesn't hide it well.

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 10:45 PM

If some politician came to a powwow and started in, " me likum you all heap big much." He'd get scalped!

What the heck is up with that? And of course if a republican had tried that, he would be the biggest racist ever, whether he is black himself or not.

When they walk in and offer money and say they are here to help they get the cold shoulder too. I mean...if it's a Republican or Democrat....they have always been flat paranoid to act either way as History has always showed that somewhere, somehow, the politicians were there because they need something not to help them.

cleller
10/4/2012, 08:04 AM
This is a good question bc blacks are usually the first to call someone out for being fake. I guess they just had too much riding on the first black and half white president.

I imagine they knew exactly what he was doing and overlooked it. Cant say I blame them. Ive never been in there shoes but how could you not get caught up in someone seemingly speaking for you after years of so called disenfranchisement?

And I stress the word SEEMINGLY. Obam is like all pandering politicians, he just doesn't hide it well.

I avoided listening to it until this. What a bunch of hooey. All an act. Obama is a white man, raised by a white family who is using blacks to help himself. A judas goat.
He really carries on about Jeremiah Wright there. Gotta love a guy who sticks by his friends. How his supporters can watch this without cringing is beyond me.

FaninAma
10/4/2012, 06:17 PM
Yes, but it has been several years since he was caught, in this particular instance. He has evolved since then.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you really believe this. It does appear that only enlightened progressives are capable of "evolving" and changing their stances on issues without being called liars and hypocrites.

So let me get this right. Romney is the same person he was 12 years ago at Bain Capital but Obama has morphed like a fuzzy catepillar truning into a beautiful butterfly over the past 5 years. Gotcha.

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 07:05 PM
I avoided listening to it until this. What a bunch of hooey. All an act. Obama is a white man, raised by a white family who is using blacks to help himself. A judas goat.
He really carries on about Jeremiah Wright there. Gotta love a guy who sticks by his friends. How his supporters can watch this without cringing is beyond me.

Just a thought...

There always seem to be clics in any organized movement. 10% will never side with anyone. 20% will side with some things. 20% are fence riders. 20 % lean towards supporting some things. 20% support most things. and 10% will support anything no matter what it is.

SCOUT
10/4/2012, 07:13 PM
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you really believe this. It does appear that only enlightened progressives are capable of "evolving" and changing their stances on issues without being called liars and hypocrites.

So let me get this right. Romney is the same person he was 12 years ago at Bain Capital but Obama has morphed like a fuzzy catepillar truning into a beautiful butterfly over the past 5 years. Gotcha.
I am being extremely sarcastic.

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 07:19 PM

Yeah....I don't think that. I do think Romney has done a pretty good job of holding to the Conservative line until last night.