PDA

View Full Version : Talked to a Game warden today

olevetonahill
10/2/2012, 05:24 PM
Naw he wernt one of em who came and took TimmyT from me :gorilla:

He said they been gettin over 60 Nuisance Bear calls a year now right here in my Area.
Season started yesterday and theres NO quota on em this year as there were the 1st few years.
So far in a day an 1/2 he said there had been almost 30 checked in right around here . Thats a LOT of bear.

MamaMia
10/2/2012, 05:51 PM
Who is TommyT?

olevetonahill
10/2/2012, 06:01 PM
Who is TommyT?

My Pet Alligator I had that some prick from here Called fish an Game on me about .

Oh an His name was Timmy T

sanantoniosooner
10/2/2012, 06:02 PM
A pet gator that was confiscated. You must have missed all that when you were hanging at the other place.

kbsooner21
10/3/2012, 05:18 PM
I would LOVE to go bear hunting. Talk about a rush!

pphilfran
10/3/2012, 05:22 PM
Vet has a meltdown over the prick turning in Timmy...I have fond memories of the thread...

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 05:38 PM
I would LOVE to go bear hunting. Talk about a rush!

I went in 1981 and 1982 in Idaho, Got my bear and haven't hunted since. Still love to shoot, Just no desire to kill anything anymore.

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 05:46 PM
Vet has a meltdown over the prick turning in Timmy...I have fond memories of the thread...

This thread? I wouldnt call that a Melt Down, More like a " If I ever find the Mouthy mother****er" Type thread :very_drunk:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?153833-Heh-Fish-and-Game-Just-left&highlight=Alligator

pphilfran
10/3/2012, 06:40 PM
Yep..dat thread....

jk the sooner fan
10/3/2012, 07:39 PM
ever figure out who did that?

olevetonahill
10/3/2012, 08:00 PM

Naw. Just a doosh head, Im still almost sure I know but no way to prove it
Kinda did me a favor in one way, I wouldnt of just turned him loose out here But was wanting to find something to do with him . He was gettin to be a pain in the butt to feed.

mojorisen2014
10/3/2012, 08:16 PM

Naw. Just a doosh head, Im still almost sure I know but no way to prove it
Kinda did me a favor in one way, I wouldnt of just turned him loose out here But was wanting to find something to do with him . He was gettin to be a pain in the butt to feed.

Blackened or fried alligator?

salth2o
10/3/2012, 10:38 PM
The bears are starting to make a comeback here in East Texas. I'm afraid they will become a nuisance here as well. Right now there is a $10000 fine fer killin one.

picasso
10/3/2012, 11:26 PM
Bear ****er........do you need assistance?!?!

Jerk
10/3/2012, 11:48 PM
That's awesome, Vet. I'm living up here in Wyoming and we have tons of black bears, but we are a little east of the Grizzly Bear range.

btw- this is Jerk. Lost my daymed password

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 12:01 AM
That's awesome, Vet. I'm living up here in Wyoming and we have tons of black bears, but we are a little east of the Grizzly Bear range.

btw- this is Jerk. Lost my daymed password

When ya Move to Wyoming?
Yea acording to the Ranger The Bear have done quite well in making a come back around here.

Jacie
10/4/2012, 07:15 AM
The number that comes to mind is 600, how many bears are harvested (that is the word that appears in the paper) per year in New York (as opposed to over 100,000 deer). The varmint currently protected that is starting to become a nuisance such that may soon warrant a season is moose.

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a good time to start up a bee hive.

MamaMia
10/4/2012, 07:12 PM

Why is something of that nature not in the Archives?

You gotta love olevet; with his x's, Natty Lites, overseas stories, his different jobs, cooking concoctions, bees and gators. :D

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 08:09 PM
Oh yeah. Mama....I'm sure you are welcome to the next hodown.

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 08:30 PM
Oh yeah. Mama....I'm sure you are welcome to the next hodown.

Bet she can Out drank You Peanut Butter boy
Hell yes she's Invited
So are You But let me know 1st if YOU are coming so I can Hide my weenie , Ya sick ****

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 09:26 PM
Bet she can Out drank You Peanut Butter boy
Hell yes she's Invited
So are You But let me know 1st if YOU are coming so I can Hide my weenie , Ya sick ****

Well yeah. I don't drink anymore. I'm trying to be an example to a friend of mine who is a type II.

You don't have to worry about your weenie or anything else at that dumpsite of yours. I'm not coming.

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 09:30 PM
Well yeah. I don't drink anymore.

You don't have to worry about your weenie or anything else at that dumpsite of yours. I'm not coming.

Im Shocked I really thought you would be here to Play with the Weenie

But will you show up for Deans Next party?

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 09:36 PM
Im Shocked I really thought you would be here to Play with the Weenie

But will you show up for Deans Next party?

Ummmm....I think that's Dean's place to make that offer.

Also....it's pretty odd you even bring it up.

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 09:38 PM
Ummmm....I think that's Dean's place to make that offer.

Also....it's pretty odd you even bring it up.

Naw, You an I know Dean LuvsuLongtime

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 09:40 PM
Naw, You an I know Dean LuvsuLongtime

I've been to his place once. It was his retirement party. He has a nice place. They seem pretty happy there. Nice Family.

You must be hammered.

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 09:46 PM
I've been to his place once. It was his retirement party. He has a nice place. They seem pretty happy there. Nice Family.

You must be hammered.

You must be PillPopped

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 11:07 PM
You must be PillPopped

I'm picking up my Daughter right now. Her Team had a Game tonight. It's really cool being able to go get behind the wheel and not worry about needing an attorney. You should try it.

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 11:14 PM
I'm picking up my Daughter right now. Her Team had a Game tonight. It's really cool being able to go get behind the wheel and not worry about needing an attorney. You should try it.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?171650-Hey-Greg-Stooptroup-ST-whatever

MamaMia
10/5/2012, 01:34 AM
Not me. I cant drink much anymore. I might take a few sips is all.

I never had a drink and then tried to drive in my whole life. I mentioned this a few years ago when we had a thread on it, but one of my girlfriends got a DWI driving home from a wine tasting 25 years ago. She said she must have had one too many tastes. It almost cost her her job and even back then her fines and attorney was over $2000.00. Then someone else I know very well got a DUI about 30 plus years ago after a bachelor party a mile from his place. He was paying off a big student loan then. Worried about money, he asked the police officer how much it was going to cost "to get out of this mess," meaning 'the bond,' so they tacked on a bribery charge as well, even though he didn't have any money on him to make a bribe. That caused a chain reaction of problems for them both. When I was in college I knew a guy who got arrested after deciding to just sleep in his jeep. He grabbed a coat from the back to use as a pillow, not wanting to drive drunk, and got arrested in the parking lot of The Sportsman's Club because he was technically in the drivers seat and the keys were in the ignition. The policeman tapped on the window and off they went. Knowing all that scared the bejeebus out of me.