PDA

View Full Version : Tommie Harris arrested in Chicago

nighttrain12
10/2/2012, 12:58 PM
http://blog.newsok.com/ou/2012/10/02/former-oklahoma-player-arrested-in-wrigleyville/

For taking a leak in public and threatening the officer that caught him doing it.

8timechamps
10/2/2012, 01:37 PM
After the year that Tommie's had, I can overlook getting arrested for peeing in public. Come to think about it, why would a cop really give a **** if he's peeing in public? Unless it's in the middle of a mall, and into the fountain. That, I could maybe understand.

badger
10/2/2012, 01:40 PM
*hugs* to Tommie. The fact that Chicago is now devoid of Sooners reflects poorly on da Bears, not da Sooners.

C&CDean
10/2/2012, 01:54 PM
Good grief. I pee outside every single day. Multiple times. It shouldn't be a crime.

I remember when I lived in France, and the public busses would pull to the side of the road and the men and women would get out and pee right there on the roadside. Fat old ladies hiked up their skirts, squatted, and let er' rip right along side ol' Jean Claude.

nighttrain12
10/2/2012, 02:13 PM
I've always thought we needed more public port a potties with all the people staying out late hours.

MamaMia
10/2/2012, 02:20 PM
Its better to pee outside than to pee your pants. :D

Indecent exposure isnt a sex crime, is it? I hope the charges get dropped.

SoonerinLA
10/3/2012, 10:54 PM
Peeing in public in California will lead to you being a registered sex offender. Hopefully Tommy will be ok.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/3/2012, 10:55 PM
Peeing in public in California will lead to you being a registered sex offender. Hopefully Tommy will be ok.
Thats ****ing messed up. Eff CA!

picasso
10/3/2012, 11:23 PM
He's had a tough year but you never threaten a cop. That's just stupid.

FirstandGoal
10/4/2012, 09:09 AM

Yet another reason why if the San Andreas ever decides to take a colossal dump and Cali falls into the Pacific I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, to put this in the same league as someone who acts like Sandusky is ridiculous.

Seamus
10/4/2012, 10:30 AM
You know, if my home in the heart of Central Valley farmland suddenly became beachfront property, that could kinda rock.

8timechamps
10/4/2012, 12:44 PM
You know, if my home in the heart of Central Valley farmland suddenly became beachfront property, that could kinda rock.

My brother lives in Sacramento, and when I visit I tell him that it's the ugliest place in California. He always says "after the big one, we'll have a nice view of the ocean". You Cali boys all think alike!