PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the First Debate

LiveLaughLove
10/1/2012, 08:34 PM
My predictions are as follows:

Moderator Questions -

1. Mr. Romney, when did you become a radically right wing racist homophobe?

2. President Obama, how do you feel about Mr. Romney being a radically right wing racist homophobe?

3. Mr. Romney, when did you realize you were a radically right wing racist homophobe?

4. President Obama, when did you realize that Mr. Romney was a radically right wing racist homophobe?

5. Mr. Romney, just how often do you beat Ann?

6. President Obama, just how often do you and Michelle walk in the moonlight holding hands?

Spin BEFORE the Debate from Both Camps -

Our guy sucks at debating. I'm not sure how he ever won an election, he sucks so badly.

Spin Immediately AFTER the Debate from Both Camps -

Our guy totally obliterated their guy. I don't know how they will even get a single vote.

Spin from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Reuters, AP, BBC, NYTimes, LA Times, Washington Post -

Truly, Obama IS God. We were atheists before we met him. Now we know the truth and it has set us free.

And Romney is a radically right wing racist homophobe. He sucks, big.

Those are my predictions. Yours?

cleller
10/1/2012, 08:56 PM
How important is diversity?

Sooner5030
10/1/2012, 09:04 PM
Q. How will you make Merica stronger?

Romney - Blah blah

Obama - Blah blah

Me - WTF is stronger? THese jackasses should only be concerned with protecting my individual freedoms and liberty. When the **** did this become a beauty pageant?

landrun
10/1/2012, 09:22 PM
My predictions are as follows:

Moderator Questions -

1. Mr. Romney, when did you become a radically right wing racist homophobe?

2. President Obama, how do you feel about Mr. Romney being a radically right wing racist homophobe?

3. Mr. Romney, when did you realize you were a radically right wing racist homophobe?

4. President Obama, when did you realize that Mr. Romney was a radically right wing racist homophobe?

5. Mr. Romney, just how often do you beat Ann?

6. President Obama, just how often do you and Michelle walk in the moonlight holding hands?

Spin BEFORE the Debate from Both Camps -

Our guy sucks at debating. I'm not sure how he ever won an election, he sucks so badly.

Spin Immediately AFTER the Debate from Both Camps -

Our guy totally obliterated their guy. I don't know how they will even get a single vote.

Spin from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Reuters, AP, BBC, NYTimes, LA Times, Washington Post -

Truly, Obama IS God. We were atheists before we met him. Now we know the truth and it has set us free.

And Romney is a radically right wing racist homophobe. He sucks, big.

Those are my predictions. Yours?

You forgot to point out that Obama has already been given a list of the questions to be asked so he can be prepared and very eloquent in answering questions about Romney the wife beater.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/1/2012, 11:46 PM
You forgot to add from whatever press person is there, "President Obama, may I suck your **** while you answer the question? "