PDA

View Full Version : NFL chit chat thread

badger
10/1/2012, 12:48 PM
It was really awesome seeing all of the Sooners in action yesterday, no matter what game I tuned into. I kept seeing "LOFTON" on my screen whenever they focused in on Rodgers about to snap (since he's the opposing linebacker and all). Then I see Dom Franks ready to return a punt for Atlanta. Then I see Frank Alexander come up with a monster tackle for the Panthers. I see AD's stat's flash by on the bottom of the screen.

And tonight? Demarco lights up da Bears on MNF :D

Oh, and Rex Ryan I'm sure has some Sooner ties somehow... but whatev here's the infamous postgame tirade
wmD5n5FPVZw

kevpks
10/1/2012, 01:53 PM
I know what you mean. NFL Redzone had a Sooner in almost every game. Don't forget Sam! He didn't have huge numbers but was efficient and kept drives alive to get a very impressive win.

picasso
10/1/2012, 02:15 PM
The Rams radio team spoke highly of Bradford's effort.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/1/2012, 02:18 PM
Texans </thread>

JLEW1818
10/1/2012, 02:23 PM
My Houston boys look good. Went to the game yesterday.

badger
10/1/2012, 02:27 PM
Texans </thread>

Our house once had two Packer throw pillows and two Texan throw pillows that NP bought off some dealio (he was a so-so Texan fan before marrying me just because he felt sorry for them). The dogs have eaten all of the pillows, except one Texan pillow.

Packers > Texans

And yes, Sammie was part of the reason I lost FF this week. However, I lose FF every week, so not too much kudos :)

agoo758
10/1/2012, 04:19 PM
Oh, and Rex Ryan I'm sure has some Sooner ties somehow...
wmD5n5FPVZw

Might be a level, but I'll bite...... You do know he was DC at OU in 1998 right?

badger
10/1/2012, 04:27 PM
Might be a level, but I'll bite...... You do know he was DC at OU in 1998 right?

:D I knew that there was a Sooner tie, I just didn't know at the time I posted. Thanks! :D

jk the sooner fan
10/1/2012, 04:29 PM
The Rams radio team spoke highly of Bradford's effort.

can you imagine if he actually had a decent group of WR's?

swardboy
10/1/2012, 05:59 PM
There have been some positives with this group. They are doing a much better job of catching is the major one. The rookie Givens used his speed to get behind the secondary and haul in a perfectly thrown pass from Sammy. There was finally a Brian Quick sighting with a nice catch. Brandon Gibson has really surprised me as a 'go to' guy. And Amendola is always money.

Of course I'm not saying they're world-beaters. Sam often holds the ball a little too long in the pocket and I'm sure it's because this corps isn't the best at getting separation on a consistent basis...plus his interception was due to the receiver deciding to take off deep instead of breaking it off as Sam chose. But I do see continuing improvements in the youngsters...2 and 2 baby!

The Rams biggest need is in the offensive line.

badger
10/2/2012, 08:11 AM
When Demarco Murray fumbles, the ball goes straight to the Cowboys center, no harm no foul. When Tony Romo fumbles, it goes straight to the defender, who then runs back for a touchdown.

Soo-ner Mag-ic! clap. clap. clapclapclap. Soo-ner Mag-ic! clap. clap. clapclapclap.

Jerry Jones must be taking tons of blood pressure medicine to put up with Big D crap. Well, at least he still gets to charge $80 for a pizza and $60 for parking :eek: