PDA

View Full Version : Gundy: Our Fans Are Stupid

Judge Smails
10/1/2012, 11:52 AM
Quote from Gundy about the Poke fans in today's DOK:

"They're learning when to get loud and really doing a nice job" [hairGel]

Learning when to get loud? Really?

Maybe the Paddle People can write a handbook that can be given out with the tickets.

badger
10/1/2012, 11:59 AM
56,709 were reportedly in attendance Saturday at the Bone Pick.

It must have been the season-ticket-holder-only game or something.

BigTip
10/1/2012, 02:25 PM
56,709 were reportedly in attendance Saturday at the Bone Pick.

It must have been the season-ticket-holder-only game or something.

"Looky here Ma, the dang ol' game is gonna be on the TV screen here at home. We ain't gotta go over to the state-tee-um today!"

StoopTroup
10/1/2012, 02:53 PM
Poke fan: last time I went to a game I had to sit next to sum OU fans. They had the balls to route fer their team and was so loud, I had a county mounty go tell em they better sit on down and sit on their damn hands or they was gonna get put out of the darn place. Can you believe they act all crazy like that in our place?

Me: Stupid Tards, **** off! Pull your head out of your carhardts.

C&CDean
10/1/2012, 03:04 PM
Some Sooner fans could learn a thing or two from these guys.

SicEmBaylor
10/1/2012, 03:05 PM
Poke fan: last time I went to a game I had to sit next to sum OU fans. They had the balls to route fer their team and was so loud, I had a county mounty go tell em they better sit on down and sit on their damn hands or they was gonna get put out of the darn place. Can you believe they act all crazy like that in our place?

Me: Stupid Tards, **** off! Pull your head out of your carhardts.

Wow, that Poke's grammar is better than yours. Take notes, sir.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/1/2012, 03:09 PM
I couldn't help but notice the size of that Big 12 champs banner that aggy has in the end zone. I'm surprised that they didn't just paint their whole field with 2011 BIG 12 CHAMPS.

badger
10/1/2012, 03:11 PM
I couldn't help but notice the size of that Big 12 champs banner that aggy has in the end zone. I'm surprised that they didn't just paint their whole field with 2011 BIG 12 CHAMPS.

OU has to write small because we'll be adding years. OSU needs to make one huge banner because they have no intention of adding more.

Q: Why did OSU turn down the Oklahoma Centennial Commission's offer to have a Heisman statue in Barry Sanders' honor on campus similar to OU's (then) four Heisman statues?

A: Because it would get lonely, much like OSU's 2011 banner.