PDA

View Full Version : Trouble On The Horizon

vtsooner21
9/29/2012, 11:30 PM
After taking in a few games played today, I really have to wonder exactly what the Sooners final record will be this year. Yeah, as a die hard fan that's what I seem to be doing here; languishing in poor play, lousy play calling, terrible execution, and lack of desire. Hate to admit it, but even the Pokes looked more into the game than I've seen OU look this year so far. Really doesn't bode well that West Virginia is a whirlwind, Texas is starting to figure it out, Baylor obviously isn't a pushover, TCU always puts up a fight, and that's not even counting in the fore mentioned Pokes. Then there's the Domers...Not Chicken Little here, but looking at what's coming our way, we'd better buckle up.

Boomer

picasso
9/29/2012, 11:32 PM
We'll win more than you think.

StoopTroup
9/29/2012, 11:33 PM
I like Maple Syrup on my pancakes.

picasso
9/29/2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing this guy whizzed his pants in '05.

85sooners
9/29/2012, 11:38 PM
Man up pu$$y

Plexis22
9/29/2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah I haven't seen anything to make me confident in this team so far. If we get past Tech on the road, especially double digit win, I'll feel better about the Texas game. I do think K-State is better than anyone really thought though but OU is better and shot themselves in the foot.

8timechamps
9/30/2012, 06:35 PM
You can't tell anything about OU from watching other teams play. If that was the case, everyone in the SEC would be drooling to play LSU.

By the way, last week was the "I'm so worried..." week, this week is the "Let's kick Tech's teeth in" week!

soonerboy_odanorth
9/30/2012, 08:56 PM
I thought it was "let's not lose to Tech by more than three touchdowns" week? :confused:

8timechamps
10/1/2012, 04:58 PM
I thought it was "let's not lose to Tech by more than three touchdowns" week? :confused:

Get your weeks straight! Next week is "Why couldn't we lose by less than three TDs to Tech?!" week.