View Full Version : OSU got hosed...

Soonerus
9/29/2012, 10:57 PM
The guy clearly fumbled...

olevetonahill
9/29/2012, 10:59 PM
Oh well. I Dont GAS
Saxet had 2 more trys to get it in cause it wasnt a Fumble
plus Pokes got a break when they said tha kick went out of bounds, If yer gonna take the breaks one way ya got to take em the other also

picasso
9/29/2012, 11:02 PM
oSu got hosed the day God was passing out things.

Soonerus
9/29/2012, 11:03 PM
Agreed, but I Have now decided to go to OU/TX because I think we will win....

olevetonahill
9/29/2012, 11:03 PM
Agreed, but I Have now decided to go to OU/TX because I think we will win....

Heh,

StoopTroup
9/29/2012, 11:09 PM
oSu got hosed the day God was passing out things.

Hosed for a lot of things....

85sooners
9/29/2012, 11:09 PM
Phuckem

Soonerus
9/29/2012, 11:10 PM
Agreed

picasso
9/29/2012, 11:11 PM
btw, I did some hosin' at oSu once.

kevpks
9/29/2012, 11:43 PM
I don't recall getting a lot of sympathy from them for '05 Tech or '06 Oregon. I found it hilarious.

StoopTroup
9/29/2012, 11:58 PM
same here.

Paddle People.....lol

zeke
9/29/2012, 11:59 PM
I was at Stoolwater vs OU after the Oregon mess. The idiots were blowing duck calls & had signs everywhere that there is no crying in FB

Phuck osu

nighttrain12
9/29/2012, 11:59 PM
The guy clearly fumbled...

But did the ball cross the plane of the goalline before he fumbled? Also, if he didn't reach the goalline, who recovered the fumble?

Soonerus
9/30/2012, 12:01 AM
Who cares...

StoopTroup
9/30/2012, 12:08 AM
Mack Brown

Mazeppa
9/30/2012, 12:16 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/texas-may-gotten-away-fumble-beat-oklahoma-state-040025327--ncaaf.html

Salt City Sooner
9/30/2012, 12:35 AM
TuCqE8tMfEs

MamaMia
9/30/2012, 01:15 AM
I was at Stoolwater vs OU after the Oregon mess. The idiots were blowing duck calls & had signs everywhere that there is no crying in FB

Phuck osuThats right! I remember that. They were doing the duck call thing before the game even started.

stoopified
9/30/2012, 01:15 AM
The guy clearly fumbled...And your point is? I hate all things orange and wanted BOTH teams to lose. The fact the Cowboys MIGHT have gotten the shaft just makes it funnier

Flagstaffsooner
9/30/2012, 01:49 AM
I'll light a booger for them tonight.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/30/2012, 03:44 AM
I don't recall getting a lot of sympathy from them for '05 Tech or '06 Oregon. I found it hilarious.cows seem to get more than their share of favorable calls. Could be just concidence.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/30/2012, 03:46 AM

Phuck osuI always pull for the cows to beat 'em. Fortunately, orange aggy wins over the cows are rare.

budbarrybob
9/30/2012, 07:09 AM
I always pull for the cows to beat 'em. Fortunately, orange aggy wins over the cows are rare.

^^^This. Reality is that most OSU fans I know are doosh bags, therefore are incapable of civilized actions following a win. Texass is somewhat better. The fact that it basically came down to a last second play in which UT wins That was controversial. Friggin Priceless!!!

tulsaoilerfan
9/30/2012, 07:43 AM
Phuck em; make a stop on 4th down and it never comes down to this

cleller
9/30/2012, 07:52 AM
Let em keep Texas away from the end zone then.

BigTip
9/30/2012, 08:29 AM
Obviously there is an agreement with all college refs to screw any school that has "Oklahoma" in their name.

Why have video review when they never seemed to see what the rest of the world sees anyway? This made me have too many flashbacks to the screwings we have gotten.

Keller Sooner
9/30/2012, 09:32 AM
I phart in their general direction.

CatfishSooner
9/30/2012, 09:43 AM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

85sooners
9/30/2012, 09:49 AM
Pu$$y a$$ bitches

sooneredaco
9/30/2012, 09:58 AM
Once again I say phuck 'em

Peeb
9/30/2012, 10:44 AM
OSU got jobbed, but it wasn't nearly as egregious as the OU/Oregon fiasco. I will never recover from that.

Peeb
9/30/2012, 10:55 AM
You know the wrong OSU fans, apparently. Whenever OU is screwed out of a legitimate win, I am genuinely angered.

Destroys the integrity of the game.

kevpks
9/30/2012, 11:19 AM
You know the wrong OSU fans, apparently. Whenever OU is screwed out of a legitimate win, I am genuinely angered.

Destroys the integrity of the game.

That call was not egregious enough to destroy the integrity of the game. The ref blew it on the initial call of a TD and there was not sufficient evidence to award the fumble to OSU. I agree that there may have been evidence to spot the ball short of the end zone. The fans putting this on the level of the Green Bay/Seattle call are a bit delusional. Despite the Pinstripe Bowl implications of that call, I think college football will survive.

BeaSooner
9/30/2012, 11:32 AM
^^^This. Reality is that most OSU fans I know are doosh bags, therefore are incapable of civilized actions following an OU loss. Friggin Priceless!!!

FIFY.

picasso
9/30/2012, 12:23 PM
Well since it's been brought up let's compare the Oregon screwjob to the same season when oSu got a bad call at Houston. Many pokes on the internet and some that I know personally tried to brag about the fact that they accepted the bad call while OU fans were crybabies about it.
They didn't quite understand the concept of how it might affect our BCS standing.

Statalyzer
9/30/2012, 12:49 PM
But did the ball cross the plane of the goalline before he fumbled?

Since the TV networks refuse to mount a camera on each sideline looking exactly straight down the goal line, we'll never know. Anyone who claims 100% certainty either way is fooling themselves.

Also, if he didn't reach the goalline, who recovered the fumble?

Again, it's inconclusive anyone who claims 100% certainty either way is fooling themselves. The only thing we know for sure is Lowe (#8 for OSU) definitely didn't recover it, as he clearly came in way late and grabbed it after the play was dead. The fact that he grabbed it away like he did makes it seem like it was recovered by a Texas player, as he probably wouldn't have ripped it away from a teammate. But it's not a sure thing and no decent ref is going to alter a call with such a lack of evidence.

The only obvious missed call was the kickoff out of bounds - yeah, it was hard to see if there was contact or not, but the ball changed its spin in midair therefore it must have been touched.

OU_Sooners75
9/30/2012, 01:28 PM
IRDGAS one way or the other, but...

From what I saw, you couldnt tell where he fumbled the ball. He did fumble, but where? If the ball crossed the plane of the goal line, its a TD no matter what.

And unfortunately, college football doesn't seem to be able to get cameras at each goal line.

8timechamps
9/30/2012, 07:10 PM
That call was not egregious enough to destroy the integrity of the game. The ref blew it on the initial call of a TD and there was not sufficient evidence to award the fumble to OSU. I agree that there may have been evidence to spot the ball short of the end zone. The fans putting this on the level of the Green Bay/Seattle call are a bit delusional. Despite the Pinstripe Bowl implications of that call, I think college football will survive.

Yep. There was a fumble, but no clear view of who recovered. Even if the review was for the fumble, Texas would have been awarded the ball short of the end-zone (by maybe an inch). It's hard to believe Texas would not have scored anyway. The only error on that play was the initial TD call.

CowboyMRW
9/30/2012, 07:26 PM
Yep. There was a fumble, but no clear view of who recovered. Even if the review was for the fumble, Texas would have been awarded the ball short of the end-zone (by maybe an inch). It's hard to believe Texas would not have scored anyway. The only error on that play was that we didn't let them score earlier in the drive.

FIFY.

I thought the game was well officiated on both ways. However from my view, I thought that all 3 plays they reviewed, the booth in fact, got wrong.

Charlie Moore caught that ball from my view.
We hit the ball out of bounds on the kickoff.
Bergeron did not cross the plane on the last TD for Texas, although, I'll admit I was happy they called TD.

StoopTroup
9/30/2012, 10:51 PM
I thought one of the views clearly showed the refs made the right call and even if it doesn't....the best way to keep something like that from happening and having to bitch and moan about whether you lost a game because of a bad call is to play well enough that you win a game by two scores. When you are in a close game....you are at risk. In this case the whorns get the nod and as long as we clobber taco tech, we get to play the whorns in another big game unless they let WVU run train on Bevo in Austin this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVhlFLiyLv4

He fumbled after he scored a TD.

kevpks
9/30/2012, 11:29 PM
It looks like the AP hosed OSU too. They're pissed they didn't get any AP votes after coming so close to victory.

Played a top 10 team to within 30 seconds of victory... You'd think we'd get a couple.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/we-received-0-ap-votes.152672/

Peeb
9/30/2012, 11:35 PM

Oregon 2006 is when the myth of impartial officiating died for me.

BeaSooner
10/1/2012, 07:02 AM
From OP:

"I thought we would move back into the 25 after coming so close to victory. But nope, it's all about the W's / who looks good on TV / ESecPN.

Also, Texas should have fell 1 or 2 spots. "

Really?!?! So TX should have fell and Pokes should have gained? I thought the whorns won? Guess I was watching a different game...

thecrimsoncrusader
10/1/2012, 08:40 AM
If only the game was in Austin, OSU would have won easily.

goingoneight
10/1/2012, 09:46 AM
OSU had to get hosed after their defense got TORCHED. :D

StoopTroup
10/1/2012, 10:44 AM
From OP:

"I thought we would move back into the 25 after coming so close to victory. But nope, it's all about the W's / who looks good on TV / ESecPN.

Also, Texas should have fell 1 or 2 spots. "

Really?!?! So TX should have fell and Pokes should have gained? I thought the whorns won? Guess I was watching a different game...

This is exactly why there shouldn't be any resident poke fans or resident Brrrr or whorns etc.

I'm not sure why some folks think their presence brings a bit of impartial thought to a Board supposedly thick with Sunshine Pumpers and Crimson Colored Glasses but....we can all continue to laugh and have some fun when things like this that never change continue to be found.

PrideMom
10/1/2012, 10:58 AM
Couldn't have happened to a better team! Yes, the Texas player fumbled, but all he had to do was get the ball over the line first. It doesn't matter how long the ball is over the line. I wonder what Texas is going to look like against West Virginia, but MORE importantly how is OU going to play in Lubbock!

I hope the team finally realizes what they are in for......

BOOMER! SOONER!

StoopTroup
10/1/2012, 11:05 AM
I'm calling it right now....

Fexas 42
WVU 38

SoonR4Life
10/1/2012, 11:17 AM
OrangeAggie said: You guys baffle me sometimes. In what fantasy world does a 2-2 team with zero quality wins get votes in the AP poll?

At least this one seems to get it.

badger
10/2/2012, 04:40 PM
How bad are some Pokes taking this loss and this 2-2 season?

Boone Pickens is getting a divorce. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20121002_12_0_DLAiyo778801)

8timechamps
10/2/2012, 05:42 PM
FIFY.

I thought the game was well officiated on both ways. However from my view, I thought that all 3 plays they reviewed, the booth in fact, got wrong.

Charlie Moore caught that ball from my view.
We hit the ball out of bounds on the kickoff.
Bergeron did not cross the plane on the last TD for Texas, although, I'll admit I was happy they called TD.

Agreed. Once Texas had the ball within FG range, I was thinking Gundy would let them score. The way OSU was moving the ball, I would have taken my chances with more time on the clock. Allowing a team to score late in the game is always a tough call though.

BoulderSooner79
10/2/2012, 05:54 PM

Boone Pickens is getting a divorce. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20121002_12_0_DLAiyo778801)

Boone must figure he has enough time left for 1 more, younger trophy wife. That's probably more likely than him living to see the Pokes have another season like last year.

CowboyMRW
10/3/2012, 12:47 PM
Not that matters now, and it actually makes me feel worse but here is a story.

http://newsok.com/source-big-12-apologizes-to-osus-mike-gundy-for-botched-call-on-texas-td/article/3715427#ixzz28G5vq716

badger
10/3/2012, 12:53 PM
Is the source 3/4 inakrut?

8timechamps
10/3/2012, 02:34 PM

http://newsok.com/source-big-12-apologizes-to-osus-mike-gundy-for-botched-call-on-texas-td/article/3715427#ixzz28G5vq716

Well, at least they admitted their mistake. I can't remember if that ever happened after the Oregon game, but I don't think it did. I know at some point the replay official was fired, but it seems like it was later in the season.

badger
10/3/2012, 02:52 PM
Well, at least they admitted their mistake. I can't remember if that ever happened after the Oregon game, but I don't think it did. I know at some point the replay official was fired, but it seems like it was later in the season.

More info here. (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2593564)

They also fired 11 refs during the Pac 10/12 rebranding period to bring legitimacy back to the league.
Link (http://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2011/3/2/2026657/pac-12-football-officiating-overhaul-11-referees-fired)

tycat947
10/3/2012, 03:23 PM

ROFL!!! Isn't this the one that stole the piece of sidewalk in Holdenville for TBone that he had scribbled in when it was poured???

Looks like she's irritated a few people!!!

http://primateresearch.blogspot.com/2009/12/panties-bunched-up-by-baboons.html

badger
10/3/2012, 04:15 PM
ROFL!!! Isn't this the one that stole the piece of sidewalk in Holdenville for TBone that he had scribbled in when it was poured???

Looks like she's irritated a few people!!!

http://primateresearch.blogspot.com/2009/12/panties-bunched-up-by-baboons.html

Madeline and Boone definitely have their share of enemies. I think OSU vet school continued to use living animals to teach students (because anyone in any medical field will tell you that there is no substitute for an actual organism, models included) and just lost donor money because of it.

Madeline was also trying to block off rancher land for her wild horses out in Nevada or something and has had some disputes over oceanview property with neighbors in California... or something. I really have no idea. I think when she inherited her last husband's wealth the would-be heirs might have also been a bit furious, but again, no idea.

Boone? His enemy list is miles long. He was one of the funders of the Swift Boat thing against Kerry in the 2004 election. He is buying up Texas water rights. He is forcing his wind farm ideas on others in self interest. He was blamed for job loss in hostile takeovers. Again, details sketchy on specifics.

Long post short, you don't get to be Millionaire Madeline or Billionaire Boone without making a few enemies.

tycat947
10/3/2012, 05:08 PM
Madeline and Boone definitely have their share of enemies. I think OSU vet school continued to use living animals to teach students (because anyone in any medical field will tell you that there is no substitute for an actual organism, models included) and just lost donor money because of it.

Madeline was also trying to block off rancher land for her wild horses out in Nevada or something and has had some disputes over oceanview property with neighbors in California... or something. I really have no idea. I think when she inherited her last husband's wealth the would-be heirs might have also been a bit furious, but again, no idea.

Boone? His enemy list is miles long. He was one of the funders of the Swift Boat thing against Kerry in the 2004 election. He is buying up Texas water rights. He is forcing his wind farm ideas on others in self interest. He was blamed for job loss in hostile takeovers. Again, details sketchy on specifics.

Long post short, you don't get to be Millionaire Madeline or Billionaire Boone without making a few enemies.

Wonder if she married old man Boone hoping for a quick demise from an almost 80 year old tycoon and therefore a "boon" to her pocketbook? Therefore, she could get more plastic surgery??? Maybe TBone going hunting and killing animals is what finished it for her???

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2012, 05:31 PM

This is actually scary. I remember feeling that the horns always seemed to get calls like this going their way, but it hasn't happened for a few years now. I hope this isn't an omen of more horn luck to come.

Oh, and bummer CowboyMRw - really.

OUTrumpet
10/3/2012, 06:01 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8457537&i=FB&w=1c77j&wjb

Actually the Big 12 is claiming on ESPN that it's bogus.

The Big 12 is disputing a newspaper report that its coordinator of officials "apologized profusely" to Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy following a blown call in Saturday's 41-36 loss to Texas.

"Reports that the Big 12 acknowledged a blown call and issued an apology to Oklahoma State are inaccurate," the Big 12 tweeted on Wednesday.

A Big 12 spokesman declined further comment on the matter when contacted by ESPN.com.

According to the report in The Oklahoman, Walt Anderson told Gundy that head linesman Brad Edwards signaled a touchdown too soon without a proper view of the ball on the play that put the Longhorns ahead. Texas running back Joe Bergeron fumbled, and the question was whether it happened before he crossed the goal line.

Edwards was on the Texas side of the goal line and sprinted into the pile to signal that Bergeron had scored. Replay officials reviewed the play and confirmed the call, despite Oklahoma State safety Daytawion Lowe reaching into the pile and recovering the fumble.

A Big 12 source told The Oklahoman that the replay decision was correct, however, because there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the play. As Edwards signaled for a touchdown, Lowe argued with umpire Scott Teifer while holding the football. An officiating source told the paper that once the ball gets lost in the pile, clear recovery goes away. To earn possession, Oklahoma State would have had to demonstrate clear recovery.

The loss dropped Oklahoma State to 2-2 and improved Texas to 4-0. The Longhorns are 1-0 in Big 12 play, and Oklahoma State dropped to 0-1.

CowboyMRW
10/3/2012, 08:45 PM
Agreed. Once Texas had the ball within FG range, I was thinking Gundy would let them score. The way OSU was moving the ball, I would have taken my chances with more time on the clock. Allowing a team to score late in the game is always a tough call though.

Yea, that was kind of what I was hoping for. I honestly think that we could've gotten a very good look at the end zone in a minute. They're defense has regressed significantly.

Wonder if she married old man Boone hoping for a quick demise from an almost 80 year old tycoon and therefore a "boon" to her pocketbook? Therefore, she could get more plastic surgery??? Maybe TBone going hunting and killing animals is what finished it for her???

I think she's got plenty of money. I'm sure pre-nups were signed before they both got together.

This is actually scary. I remember feeling that the horns always seemed to get calls like this going their way, but it hasn't happened for a few years now. I hope this isn't an omen of more horn luck to come.

Oh, and bummer CowboyMRw - really.

O well. You win some you lose some. That one really hurts though.

I have a hard time seeing the Big 12 winner with less than 1 loss.

StoopTroup
10/3/2012, 08:56 PM

Per 60 Minutes...she can take one of Boone's Planes to Thailand and with a purse full of US Dollars or a few nice Stock Certs....she can get every Plastic Surgery procedure done and leave everyone there enough dough they could retire and quit working.

picasso
10/3/2012, 09:48 PM
I've got some golfing buds who are Poke big dogs. We're talking the brother of a coach and one's wife used to be on the board of regents. One in particular grew up in Kentucky and said that Boone's wife came form very big money.

8timechamps
10/3/2012, 10:20 PM
Yea, that was kind of what I was hoping for. I honestly think that we could've gotten a very good look at the end zone in a minute. They're defense has regressed significantly.

I think she's got plenty of money. I'm sure pre-nups were signed before they both got together.

O well. You win some you lose some. That one really hurts though.

I have a hard time seeing the Big 12 winner with less than 1 loss.

If it makes you feel any better, I think OSU should have won. Take away the 4 & 7 or whatever it was late in the 4th quarter, and OSU is sitting at 3-1. Also, if it makes you feel any better, OSU is better than I thought they would be this year. I was expecting a full blown rebuilding year (kinda like we saw in the Arizona letdown). I don't think that's the case, and I'll bet the Pokes are in every game they play. Which, as a person who loathes the Pokes, makes me die a little inside just to say it.

tycat947
10/3/2012, 10:24 PM
I think she's got plenty of money.

TBone has plenty as well but he still wants more! LMAO!

soonerboy_odanorth
10/3/2012, 10:51 PM
I've been looking at this thread title all week and all I can think is.... "Good!"

CowboyMRW
10/4/2012, 08:48 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I think OSU should have won. Take away the 4 & 7 or whatever it was late in the 4th quarter, and OSU is sitting at 3-1. Also, if it makes you feel any better, OSU is better than I thought they would be this year. I was expecting a full blown rebuilding year (kinda like we saw in the Arizona letdown). I don't think that's the case, and I'll bet the Pokes are in every game they play. Which, as a person who loathes the Pokes, makes me die a little inside just to say it.

We may not be in a rebuilding year, but if we don't close games then what is the point. I lose a couple years off my life every time we lose a game in the final minutes.

I can't believe our secondary is playing this poorly. I guess we'll have Gilbert back another year. Big fan of Barnett though. With him last year, I think we don't lose to ISU as that's how we lost. Getting gashed up the middle. We've shored that up. Bill Young just absolutely perplexes me.

Breadburner
10/4/2012, 09:01 AM
You are going to die young.....

CowboyMRW
10/4/2012, 09:25 AM
I've already accepted that fact lol

olevetonahill
10/4/2012, 09:39 AM
You are going to die young.....

I've already accepted that fact lol

UNLESS, The Pokes start losing Big by the end of the 1st 1/2

FirstandGoal
10/4/2012, 01:11 PM
As far as I'm concerned, nothing would please me more than for Pokie State to fade back into the obscurity of mediocre football again.
It wasn't the worst call I've seen this year, it wasn't the best. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen calls that went against us that had major national championship and BCS implications and I'm willing to bet other teams can make similar claims.

Even though I hate the whorns, it was kind of amusing to realize that Pokie State was going to lose this game at the last minute in a heart-breaker. At the end of the day it was win/win because a team in orange lost.

Wishboned
10/4/2012, 01:15 PM
Is the source 3/4 inakrut?

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8457537&i=FB&w=1c77j&wjb

Actually the Big 12 is claiming on ESPN that it's bogus.

The Big 12 is disputing a newspaper report that its coordinator of officials "apologized profusely" to Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy following a blown call in Saturday's 41-36 loss to Texas.

"Reports that the Big 12 acknowledged a blown call and issued an apology to Oklahoma State are inaccurate," the Big 12 tweeted on Wednesday.

A Big 12 spokesman declined further comment on the matter when contacted by ESPN.com.

According to the report in The Oklahoman, Walt Anderson told Gundy that head linesman Brad Edwards signaled a touchdown too soon without a proper view of the ball on the play that put the Longhorns ahead. Texas running back Joe Bergeron fumbled, and the question was whether it happened before he crossed the goal line.

Edwards was on the Texas side of the goal line and sprinted into the pile to signal that Bergeron had scored. Replay officials reviewed the play and confirmed the call, despite Oklahoma State safety Daytawion Lowe reaching into the pile and recovering the fumble.

A Big 12 source told The Oklahoman that the replay decision was correct, however, because there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the play. As Edwards signaled for a touchdown, Lowe argued with umpire Scott Teifer while holding the football. An officiating source told the paper that once the ball gets lost in the pile, clear recovery goes away. To earn possession, Oklahoma State would have had to demonstrate clear recovery.

The loss dropped Oklahoma State to 2-2 and improved Texas to 4-0. The Longhorns are 1-0 in Big 12 play, and Oklahoma State dropped to 0-1.

It's just not true!!!

StoopTroup
10/4/2012, 01:19 PM
As far as I'm concerned, nothing would please me more than for Pokie State to fade back into the obscurity of mediocre football again.
It wasn't the worst call I've seen this year, it wasn't the best. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen calls that went against us that had major national championship and BCS implications and I'm willing to bet other teams can make similar claims.

Even though I hate the whorns, it was kind of amusing to realize that Pokie State was going to lose this game at the last minute in a heart-breaker. At the end of the day it was win/win because a team in orange lost.

It also was amusing to watch oSu do that pitch and run like hell thing with no time on the clock as Mack Brown's Cardiologist began to make his way toward mack in case his whorns hadn't stopped that last attempt. His sphincter had to be tighter than a rusty bolt that was welded in place when it was installed.

8timechamps
10/4/2012, 05:26 PM
It also was amusing to watch oSu do that pitch and run like hell thing with no time on the clock as Mack Brown's Cardiologist began to make his way toward mack in case his whorns hadn't stopped that last attempt. His sphincter had to be tighter than a rusty bolt that was welded in place when it was installed.

For a split second, I thought he was going to take it all the way. Actually a pretty well drawn up end-of-game-desperation-attempt play.

BeaSooner
10/4/2012, 06:49 PM

I approve of this message.