PDA

View Full Version : Former Dem pollster Caddell bashes the lame- uh, mainsteam media

TitoMorelli
9/28/2012, 10:32 PM
IBR4g6cBYeA

Great point imo made at 1:54. Remarks made Sept. 21 - full speech at the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brDZJA8j-8c&feature=relmfu

landrun
9/30/2012, 11:43 AM
"... made themselves the enemy of the American people."

Its about time someone on the left begins to both see and say this in public.

MountainOkie
10/2/2012, 12:17 AM
An eye-opening quote from the full speech on the level of corruption in Washington and now in the press:

“The corruption in this town is so great. Everybody in Washington seems to almost be on the take—with the exception of everybody in this room, and the assistants here. Everybody’s on the take here, and everybody’s cutting up their stock. That’s why, what used to be one of the best and most important things for the press, which was the investigative journalism of corruption and money, the stealing of the taxpayers, the looting of the Treasury, isn’t an issue, and why no one speaks of it in this town.”

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/2/2012, 12:48 AM
Caddell is the closest person the Democrats have to rationality, and could be considered a DINO, if there is such a thing, at least at a level of high visibility. He's professed sensibility most of the time at least, for quite a while. I don't know why he still considers himself a Democrat. Independent would be more properly descriptive. (He is wrong on some things, but without research, I can't think of things he's said I disagree with)

Blue
10/2/2012, 01:51 AM
5 stars. The media is an enemy to truth. They conceal it and make their own.