PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati killings.

cleller
9/26/2012, 09:43 AM
I've stumbled across some shocking allegations recently. A shadowy organization called The Illuminati has been killing people, mostly celebrities, with abandon.
It seems the most accepted deaths at the hands of the Illuminati are Tupac, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston, but there is a long list of other likely victims. If you look at Youtube, it is all over the place.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=illuminati+kill&oq=illuminati+kill&gs_l=youtube.3..35i39j0l9.21758.22837.0.23251.4.4. 0.0.0.0.122.473.0j4.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.E9v1lwE8HXs

When I first saw the word Illuminati I thought it was some extrasensory condition, or something like stigmata, because the words look similar, and describe something you don't understand.

The Illuminati seems to be very clever. They allow people to become fabulously wealthy, then wait until they begin to take on hugely risky behaviors before they make their move. They also seem to have an axe to grind against the hip-hop community, but not a begin enough axe to keep it from flourishing.

mojorisen2014
9/26/2012, 10:21 AM
You shouldnt have posted this. They will be after you next.

olevetonahill
9/26/2012, 10:25 AM
Nice knowing ya, Ya dumas

KantoSooner
9/26/2012, 11:02 AM
Check out the Rosecrucians, too.

Those bastards have their ugly little fingers in everything.

The Gnomes of Zurich, after that. Little Hebraic sunsuvbitches. They live in your wallet, metaphorically. And make sure that clean living Christians just can't catch a break.

Some of them may be tied up with 'Super Level Masons', those twisted thieves.

Next we'll have to deal with the Unione Corse, the Yakuza Global and the Romanov Family.

Jayzus! The world is just eat up with secret societies and I'm not in one. Maybe the Queen of England will allow me to join her posse.

cleller
9/26/2012, 01:26 PM

If this "Sag My Pants" rap star is one of them, I'm not too worried. He started out on That's So Raven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak

rock on sooner
9/26/2012, 01:52 PM
Back in the 80's there was a big conspiracy theory going around in
some circles about the Illuminati. Theory was that Bush the Elder
was a member, among many other politicians, mostly Pubs. Their
stated goal was world domination...single currency, single language,
single government. Some said that the European Union was the first
step...the Euro, 17 members, etc....gave rise to a lot of the militias
in Idaho and Montana...posse Comitatis...made for some interesting
discussions...

KantoSooner
9/26/2012, 02:03 PM
I think you're referring to the TriLateral Commission.

It's all sort of at the level of Davos and The Grove (or whatever the left coast based thing is where rich guys go to drink, solve the world's problems and run around naked in the woods. Always sounded like a fun weekend to me.)

Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and a couple of others used to go camping together in the early years of the 20th century, raising rumors of a cabal.

There's always some group, real or imagined, who're responsible for things not being 'as they should be' for people unwilling to take charge of their own lives. Hitler and Lenin realized this.

SunnySooner
9/26/2012, 02:38 PM
I recently learned that I'm a distant cousin to all of those "secret" Illuminati peeps, my hubs is a 32 degree Mason, we're military...we'd be PERFECT 'Nati stooges, I hear the pay is FABULOUS!!!

But, apparently, I'm not getting the memos, 'cause I don't know squat, obviously. Some "family" I have, huh?!?!?

cleller
9/26/2012, 03:16 PM
Back in the 80's there was a big conspiracy theory going around in
some circles about the Illuminati. Theory was that Bush the Elder
was a member, among many other politicians, mostly Pubs. Their
stated goal was world domination...single currency, single language,
single government. Some said that the European Union was the first
step...the Euro, 17 members, etc....gave rise to a lot of the militias
in Idaho and Montana...posse Comitatis...made for some interesting
discussions...

Was that the "skull and bones" Yale club thing?

I think the Royal Geographic Society has probably presided over more mayhem. At one time lots of guys would have killed to get in there.

rock on sooner
9/26/2012, 03:57 PM

It's all sort of at the level of Davos and The Grove (or whatever the left coast based thing is where rich guys go to drink, solve the world's problems and run around naked in the woods. Always sounded like a fun weekend to me.)

Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and a couple of others used to go camping together in the early years of the 20th century, raising rumors of a cabal.

There's always some group, real or imagined, who're responsible for things not being 'as they should be' for people unwilling to take charge of their own lives. Hitler and Lenin realized this.

Could be Trilateralists...some of the people spouting the one gov't, money, language
thing spoke of Illuminati, posse Comitatis and Trilateralists all in the same conspiratorial
breath....

KantoSooner
9/26/2012, 04:58 PM
But were they speaking in Esperanto?

salth2o
9/26/2012, 05:23 PM

Is cleller a superstar celebrity?

olevetonahill
9/26/2012, 05:25 PM
Is cleller a superstar celebrity?

Yes, But dont tell anybody . Hes Incognito

SoonerStormchaser
9/26/2012, 05:34 PM
Don't forget the underpants gnomes. I heard Dean releases them nightly to steal your g-strings!

rock on sooner
9/26/2012, 06:03 PM
Don't forget the underpants gnomes. I heard Dean releases them nightly to steal your g-strings!

Dayum, that's where they went....sorry, hon...

8timechamps
9/27/2012, 07:22 PM

I watched an episode of Decoded that was about The Grove. I typically blow off the theories of the secret sects like the Illuminati, but that episode of Decoded did present some very compelling evidence about the Trilateral Commission. Even if it's just a group of old rich guys getting nekkid and drunk in the woods.

KantoSooner
9/28/2012, 09:44 AM
Here's another take on the cabal theories.

If all those old rich white guys had such perfect control of everything, why do so many of them end up losing money and otherwise getting screwed? The number of families who maintain wealth and power through more than three generations is vanishingly small.