PDA

View Full Version : Current Bowl Projections(9/24)

Sabanball
9/25/2012, 08:11 PM
Have you guys playing the ole ball coach in the Cotton Bowl and us(Bama) playing in the BCS CG against....Texas? They've got to be kidding. Right now I don't see the whorns beating either West Virginia or K State...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html

BoulderSooner79
9/25/2012, 08:19 PM
Have you guys playing the ole ball coach in the Cotton Bowl and us(Bama) playing in the BCS CG against....Texas? They've got to be kidding. Right now I don't see the whorns beating either West Virginia or K State...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html

We haven't seen much of the horns yet, but they haven't done much wrong. We made KSU look better than they are - I see the horns finally breaking that jinx. WVU looked pretty average against an extremely young Maryland team. I'm not putting the horns in the title game yet, but I could see them taking our conference. I'd probably have UO or FSU as my mostly teams to play against the automatic SEC qualifier :)

Sabanball
9/25/2012, 08:51 PM
Looks like Mac is going back to the power run game and he did run up some points against Ole Miss, but I want to see how they do against some ranked competition before putting them in the title game. Not sure about K state yet, but I think West Virginia is for real and I my pick to win your conference if they beat you guys in Morgantown.

8timechamps
9/25/2012, 09:02 PM
Cotton eh? I can see that. I don't see Bama playing Texas in the title game though, it'll be Bama vs. Oregon. I'm not sold on Texas yet, we'll see how they progress, but I don't think Ash can lead his team to the conference title, and their defense hasn't looked as mighty as the horns fans proclaimed.

85sooners
9/25/2012, 10:49 PM
Phuck u

Chuck Bao
9/26/2012, 12:06 AM
Maybe I didn't read it carefully enough, but every BigXII team goes bowling except for Kansas and West Virginia? Really?

TheUnnamedSooner
9/26/2012, 12:18 AM
^^^ All teams besides KU. WVU to the Alamo vs Stanford.