JLEW1818
9/24/2012, 12:42 PM
If y'all care

70sooner
9/24/2012, 12:44 PM
good, I'm tired of night games.....

FtwTxSooner
9/24/2012, 12:44 PM
Well, at this rate, we won't hear Bob whining anymore about too many night games.

BigTip
9/24/2012, 12:56 PM
What the hell?!

A DAY game?

Do we even know how to play with the sun shining anymore?

Oh wait, never mind, we just don't know how to play regardless of the time.

Soonerjeepman
9/24/2012, 01:11 PM
crap...I'm helping a friend move....I PLANNED on a night game! LOL...

ah well DVR it. I haven't missed watching 2 games in a row in a long time...

Soonerjeepman
9/24/2012, 01:12 PM
crap...I'm helping a friend move....I PLANNED on a night game! LOL...

ah well DVR it. I haven't missed watching 2 games in a row in a long time...

soonerboy_odanorth
9/24/2012, 01:20 PM
Very pleased about this.

SoonerInLubbock
9/24/2012, 01:35 PM
Have my tickets, I'm ready! I'm pretty sure Tech will be too. Their running game looks much improved so OU better be prepared. Defensivly however Tech looks a bit lacking. At this point though I'm not sure what to expect?

badger
9/24/2012, 01:57 PM
Well, at this rate, we won't hear Bob whining anymore about too many night games.

Hell after traffic Saturday night and a cranky baby badger to calm, I am finished with night games :mad:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/24/2012, 02:05 PM
Do we HAVE TO play out the schedule?(if I had domer game tickets, I'd be thinking about selling them)

Soonerus
9/24/2012, 02:09 PM
I am ready, I wished we played tomorrow at 2:30...

Soonerjeepman
9/24/2012, 02:42 PM
Do we HAVE TO play out the schedule?(if I had domer game tickets, I'd be thinking about selling them)

with just being beat AT home by a team ranked 10 spots below us I cringe at the rest of the season...4 teams ranked ahead...ND, UT, WV, TCU with BU and OSU ranked within 10 spots. I really can't imagine OU losing 5-6 games this season but it doesn't look good.

badger
9/24/2012, 03:11 PM
I am ready, I wished we played tomorrow at 2:30...

Do they still have Tuesday night MAC games on ESPN? Or is that coming up later this season. They were fun, if for no other reason than having football practically every day of the week :)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/24/2012, 03:32 PM
with just being beat AT home by a team ranked 10 spots below us I cringe at the rest of the season...4 teams ranked ahead...ND, UT, WV, TCU with BU and OSU ranked within 10 spots. I really can't imagine OU losing 5-6 games this season but it doesn't look good.It's rather unpleasant watching your team with a boatload of talent just squander it, with goofy playcalling, game management, poor blocking, etc. Besides, the refs in Sandaggy City aren't about to let us beat their boys up there.

TahoeSOONER
9/24/2012, 05:07 PM
I hope we learn to pressure by then. I get flash backs of jump around Tech game when the D was coming from all over the place and that was back when Tech threw it from sideline to sideline. Everyone knew Kstate would try to run this past weekend and our front four and Wort in the middle 5 man front was playing their hearts out but getting out schemed.

I know we have some DBs that can blitz from the secondary. Something more creative if we know they'rr going to run out of 3wr sets. At least disrupt what they're trying to do. I guess it easy to observe and second guess.

I'll get over this loss by the end of the year..

JLEW1818
9/25/2012, 10:41 AM
ABC/ESPN/ESPN2

kevpks
9/25/2012, 01:41 PM
Not to make this a racial thing, but if I see a 5 foot nothing white receiver gashing our defense for 20 yards at a time, I'm throwing my TV out the window. That said, I like our chances. As Demontre Hurst said, it's time for the playmakers on defense to make plays.

OU 38-24

sendbaht
9/25/2012, 06:10 PM
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a night game for me....well in a way, it's dark outside and it is morning just 2:30 AM in the morning....love the night games.:))

bluedogok
9/25/2012, 06:23 PM
Have my tickets, I'm ready! I'm pretty sure Tech will be too. Their running game looks much improved so OU better be prepared. Defensivly however Tech looks a bit lacking. At this point though I'm not sure what to expect?
Tech is ranked #1 in Total Team Defense right now.....of course playing Northwestern Louisiana State, Texas State and New Mexico could make anyone's defensive stats look good.

USA Today - 2012-13 NCAA FBS Team Total Defense (http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/stats/team-total-defense)

SicEmBaylor
9/25/2012, 07:43 PM
I prefer night games.