PDA

View Full Version : The State of OU Football post KSU loss

Sooner in Tampa
9/23/2012, 09:06 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen was as Sooner fans have experienced yet another loss to a team that we clearly should have beaten. Mistake plagued football led by a 5th yr senior who plays like he is in the 3rd game of his career. Some fans sit around and make excuses for Bob Stoops and his humongous salary...the players who continue to make stupid mistakes...and we talk about Sooner Magic returning.

We are living in the past as fans folks!!! The bottom line...this is top 25 program...THAT's IT!!!! Look around the landscape of football, there are least 10-15 teams that would knock the **** out of us...AT HOME...let's not even get into what would happen on the road. And, it ain't getting any better. OU is currently ranked 32 in the next recruiting class, the talent flowing in not there. The SEC is eating our (Big XII) lunch on the field and in recruiting. We all hate to hear and read about the SEC but we doing about it? I hate to say it but, Saban is sitting on a freakin beast at Alabama...and don't see that changing in the foreseeable future. Did anybody tune in during commercials to see the atmosphere in Tallahassee again?...incredible...electric.

The defensive line...Zero pressure in Klein last night when he threw...zero, the guy could have eaten a sandwich back there. The LB's...WTF happen to Tom Wort? Missed tackles...TONS of misses on Hubert.

The offensive line...sad. RB's...Dom was hot at the start of the game and then we went away from him...why? The running game seemed to derail...and it never got back on track...not that we gave it much of a chance.

Sooner Magic...that is almost laughable, when was the last time anyone saw some real life Sooner Magic??? I am old and I don't remembers so well...I can't think of any magic in the past decade.

My family and I, as well as the rest of all Sooner Fans will continue to support OU through thick and thin

Some will continue to think that this will all magically fix itself and we will be ready to beat Sexat, Notre Dame, or West Virginia...

We are not going to any MNC this year, or any other year in the near future, we have to face that fact. We need to realize the best we are going to get now...is a Big XII Championship and a good bowl game.

Big Bob has rode off into the sunset with a big bag full of cash and we are left with just plain old Bob...you win some, you lose some.

En_Fuego
9/23/2012, 09:13 AM
Sooner Magic...that is almost laughable, when was the last time anyone saw some real life Sooner Magic??? I am old and I don't remembers so well...I can't think of any magic in the past decade.

2000 at A&M .........Torrance Marshall ............that was the last time.....It's been dead for 12 years...........