PDA

View Full Version : Bad things about our team.

OUInformant
9/22/2012, 11:10 PM
1. Landry Jones showed why he is criticized so much. Either he just doesn't have it, or the coaches aren't playing him right (more hurry up needed). It's probably a little of both. He has all the tools and has zip on his ball; however, he just misses on a lot of throws, especially under pressure. Things haven't changed.

2. Josh Heupel has not been a very good coordinator. Our offensive struggles are consistently happening.

3. Defensive line talent needs to be upgraded. We could not defend the run or put pressure on Klein.

4. The linebackers were not so good. I hope Tom Wort doesn't let guys run by him all year long.

5. The coaching is befuddling at times. Where is Millard, Finch? Why isn't D. Williams starting (over Whaley)? Put your best players on the field. Stop calling timeouts on defense.

6. We just need to recruit better across the board. Our talent has noticeably dropped, especially on the lines.

Anyways, this is my opinion. Good luck to K-State the rest of the year. I'm sure we'll get better.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/22/2012, 11:17 PM
1. Landry Jones showed why he is criticized so much. Either he just doesn't have it, or the coaches aren't playing him right (more hurry up needed). It's probably a little of both. He has all the tools and has zip on his ball; however, he just misses on a lot of throws, especially under pressure. Things haven't changed.

HE JUST DOESNT HAVE IT. THATS 95% OF THIS TEAMS PROBLEM. Of course there is still another 5%.....discuss

Tulsa_Fireman
9/22/2012, 11:18 PM
We need 5% more swagger.

agoo758
9/22/2012, 11:41 PM
And swagger that doesn't include faggoty hand gestures on your forehead.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/22/2012, 11:42 PM
faggoty hand gestures

WINNAH! That's awesome. Faggoty.