PDA

View Full Version : It Is That Special Time of Year...

sappstuf
9/22/2012, 10:25 PM
Where this is the sane board on Soonerfans.com....

TitoMorelli
9/22/2012, 10:39 PM
lo-(sniff! sob!)-l

BigTip
9/23/2012, 12:13 PM
I can't take it in the football forum. Too worrisome. Sad that I have to come down here where my "only" worry is rather Obama is going to get a chance to ruin the country or not.
We're not going to be national champs AND Obama maybe reelected? It's too much for this man to bear! lol

cleller
9/24/2012, 08:17 AM
I can't take it in the football forum. Too worrisome. Sad that I have to come down here where my "only" worry is rather Obama is going to get a chance to ruin the country or not.
We're not going to be national champs AND Obama maybe reelected? It's too much for this man to bear! lol

Get used to it. Both situations seem likely to be the norm for awhile.

badger
9/24/2012, 09:50 AM
Sad that I have to come down here where my "only" worry is rather Obama is going to get a chance to ruin the country or not.
He's had almost 4 years to ruin the country. Hasn't succeeded yet! :D

:mad: However, Stoops has been given more than 11 years (and millions of dollars) to repeat his 2000 national championship and he hasn't.

So the question is... are we paying him for the championship we think he's going to win us, or are we still paying for the 2000 national championship? :confused:

As it relates to Obama, are we going to re-elect him based on what we hope Obama will do, or what we fear Romney will do?

BigTip
9/24/2012, 10:02 AM
Get used to it. Both situations seem likely to be the norm for awhile.

Arghhh! and.... ARGHHHHHH!

lol!

soonercruiser
9/24/2012, 10:16 PM

I can't go to the football forum!
(conflict of interest - x2 WVU grad.)
:welcoming:

diverdog
9/25/2012, 05:25 AM
I can't go to the football forum!
(conflict of interest - x2 WVU grad.)
:welcoming:

WVU is going to stomp our *** this year. If I were you I would root for my alma mater.

I was friends with Coach Stewarts Cousin and met him when he was an Asst at WVU before becoming HC. To bad he got fired.

SicEmBaylor
9/25/2012, 05:31 AM
What are you guys complaining about? We're 3-0!!! Oh wait a minute...wrong board. Carry on. :D :D :D

badger
9/25/2012, 08:28 AM
What are you guys complaining about? We're 3-0!!! Oh wait a minute...wrong board. Carry on. :D :D :D

What are you smirking about? Neither of our teams won last Saturday (or are you claiming Ole Miss now, in which case congrats on your 39-0 creampuff win)

olevetonahill
9/25/2012, 08:37 AM
What are you smirking about? Neither of our teams won last Saturday (or are you claiming Ole Miss now, in which case congrats on your 39-0 creampuff win)

HMMM PSSST Badg, They won

2012 SCHEDULE
Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result
09/02/12 vs. SMU TV Waco, Texas W, 59-24
09/15/12 vs. Sam Houston State TV Waco, Texas W, 48-23
09/21/12 at ULM TV Monroe, La. W, 47-42
09/29/12 at West Virginia * TV Morgantown, W.Va. 11:05 a.m. CT
10/13/12 vs. TCU * Waco, Texas TBA
10/20/12 at Texas * Austin, Texas TBA
10/27/12 at Iowa State * Ames, Iowa TBA
11/03/12 vs. Kansas (HC) * Waco, Texas TBA
11/10/12 at Oklahoma * Norman, Okla. TBA
11/17/12 vs. Kansas State * Waco, Texas TBA
11/24/12 vs. Texas Tech * Arlington, Texas TBA
12/01/12 vs. Oklahoma State * Waco, Texas TBA
Next Event
at West Virginia
Day: Saturday
Date: Sept. 29, 2012
Time: 11:05 a.m. CT
Football Opens Big 12 Play at West Virginia
Saturday's contest will be the first-ever meeting between Baylor, Mountaineers.

Coverage

TV: FX
Radio: ESPN Central Texas
Last Event
at ULM
Day: Friday
Date: Sept. 21, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m. CT
Football Wins Offensive Battle Over ULM, 47-42
Nick Florence threw for a season-high 351 yards and four touchdowns in win.

Related Links
QuotesNotesBox Score
Photo Gallery
Coverage

TV: ESPN
Radio: ESPN Central Texas
Live Stats

badger
9/25/2012, 09:45 AM
HMMM PSSST Badg, They won

You fail at reading comprehension. MY POST, UNEDITED, ONCE AGAIN...

Regardless, Baylor better pray to Baptist Dr. Pepper that West Virginia removes them from the couch before they burn it this weekend :D

olevetonahill
9/25/2012, 12:06 PM
You fail at reading comprehension. MY POST, UNEDITED, ONCE AGAIN...

Regardless, Baylor better pray to Baptist Dr. Pepper that West Virginia removes them from the couch before they burn it this weekend :D

Guess I still aint got no readin Compression. Ya prolly gonna have to splain it to me real slow hon. I been up since around 3 AM

badger
9/25/2012, 01:58 PM
Guess I still aint got no readin Compression. Ya prolly gonna have to splain it to me real slow hon. I been up since around 3 AM

OK:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAYLOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR DID NOOOOOOOOOOOT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON SATURRRRRRRRRRRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

olevetonahill
9/25/2012, 02:00 PM
OK:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAYLOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR DID NOOOOOOOOOOOT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON SATURRRRRRRRRRRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Ok, :cupcake: