PDA

View Full Version : Operaman is singing the National Anthem at the KSU game tomorrow!

proud gonzo
9/21/2012, 10:00 PM
No, he will not sing "home of the Sooners." :D

olevetonahill
9/21/2012, 10:02 PM

Can you record that somehow? and play it here?
Aint Bri workin that somehow?

proud gonzo
9/21/2012, 10:04 PM
I should be able to record it from the sidelines with my camera, though it won't be great quality.

olevetonahill
9/21/2012, 10:09 PM
I should be able to record it from the sidelines with my camera, though it won't be great quality.

Id Love to hear it, he got him some Pipes

nighttrain12
9/21/2012, 11:24 PM

Don't worry, 60% of the crowd will help him on that part.

Chuck Bao
9/21/2012, 11:28 PM
Yay! I get to finally hear Operaman sing.

olevetonahill
9/21/2012, 11:29 PM
Yay! I get to finally hear Operaman sing.

You going to the game Bro?

Chuck Bao
9/21/2012, 11:51 PM
You going to the game Bro?

Yep. I'll make most of the home games this year.

olevetonahill
9/22/2012, 12:01 AM
Yep. I'll make most of the home games this year.

Good deal
Doubt Ill be able to make a one

StoopTroup
9/22/2012, 02:14 AM
That's awesome PG. We are looking forward to it. I surely hope things are better equipment wise this time. I know he really wanted to have a memory of when he knocked it out of the Stadium last time and the Weather was bad and the equipment cut out on him. I'll say an extra prayer in a few minutes. Time for bed.

God Bless you two and BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

SunnySooner
9/22/2012, 10:09 AM
Go Operaman!!! Would love to hear!!!

9/22/2012, 11:11 AM
Gonzo, please post it. Many of us would enjoy seeing it.

olevetonahill
9/22/2012, 11:18 AM
Any one in Contact with Bri? He did work in that Vid dept er sompun. Maybe if he still is he could record it for us

proud gonzo
9/22/2012, 11:40 AM
I've got a camera that's small enough to sneak in my pocket and film from the sidelines. It won't be the greatest video ever, but I'll post it for y'all tonight :)

olevetonahill
9/22/2012, 11:51 AM
I've got a camera that's small enough to sneak in my pocket and film from the sidelines. It won't be the greatest video ever, but I'll post it for y'all tonight :)

Why ya gotts sneak a camera in ?

proud gonzo
9/22/2012, 11:56 AM
I don't know if they'd take very kindly to me bringing a BIG camera onto the sidelines...

OklaPony
9/22/2012, 03:45 PM
That's very cool, I hope it goes well!

The mic should work perfectly now. You can't imagine how difficult it is to do wireless audio in a reliable manner during a home game especially with a broadcast crew onsite. There has been a great deal of time, effort, and money put into getting a reliable wireless rig specifically for the National Anthem at OUr home games this year. If ANYTHING goes weird with it, please message me here on SF since, unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the game this evening.

Boomer Sooner!

StoopTroup
9/23/2012, 11:48 PM
I think I saw Bri and he was down on the field during the game instructing a guy with the camera where and who to get a lock on.

I think he's basically running the KISS KAM!

You know.....where you are sitting there with your finger in your nose diggin' for gold and then suddenly your Wife or the people around you nudge you and tell you that you are on the Big Screen and then you look up and grab your Wife and try to ram your tongue down her throat and she denies you in front of 85,000 people. :D

BTW....I thought Will did a great job singing the Anthem.

sanantoniosooner
9/24/2012, 10:05 AM
Nobody has blamed him for the loss yet?

KABOOKIE
9/24/2012, 10:06 AM
He repeated Oh Can You See twice! Worst performance of the National Anthem at an OU game since Trini Triggs in Shreveport, LA at the Independence Bowl Dec 31st, 1999. :D

usmc-sooner
9/24/2012, 07:40 PM
hopefully not everyone bailed on him like the opera tailgate :chuncky:

proud gonzo
9/26/2012, 08:35 PM
He repeated Oh Can You See twice! Worst performance of the National Anthem at an OU game since Trini Triggs in Shreveport, LA at the Independence Bowl Dec 31st, 1999. :DDr. Wakefield, the conductor, started but then stopped him because the Air Force guy hadn't posted his flag yet. Not Operaman's fault.

And I was using a brand new camera and apparently didn't mash the record button hard enough, so it didn't record. :mad: I'll film him at the OSU game and post it then.