PDA

View Full Version : Boise State

Dan Thompson
9/21/2012, 05:41 PM
No offensive TDs in 10 quarters! Only two TDs in three games!

MamaMia
9/21/2012, 06:58 PM
Everyone is on to their game plan now. The days of them flying under the radar and getting by with tricky plays are over.

SOFSooner
9/21/2012, 07:02 PM
Tried to watch the game last night, I couldn't do it. Talk about a game of mistakes and boredom. Thought BYU would tie the game but they decided to try to win it in regulation instead of taking it into overtime. Can't wait until tomorrow though, OU vs Ksu, my first OU game being in the US (well in Georgia, I guess it is the US if you can stand the SEC slant) after over two years. Not watching the game at 0300 in the morning.

BoulderSooner79
9/21/2012, 07:14 PM
It's nothing to do with their game plan. They had incredible luck with 2 and 3 star recruits turning out to be NFL level talent. Those guys all graduated over the last 2 seasons and the current crop look more like 2 and 3 star recruits. They have also had some assistant coaches lured away.

8timechamps
9/21/2012, 08:14 PM
It's nothing to do with their game plan. They had incredible luck with 2 and 3 star recruits turning out to be NFL level talent. Those guys all graduated over the last 2 seasons and the current crop look more like 2 and 3 star recruits. They have also had some assistant coaches lured away.

This.

Peterson is a very good coach (and the reason behind Boise's success, IMO). However, they no longer have the "sneak up on you" factor, which helped, a lot.

MamaMia
9/21/2012, 09:02 PM
Tried to watch the game last night, I couldn't do it. Talk about a game of mistakes and boredom. Thought BYU would tie the game but they decided to try to win it in regulation instead of taking it into overtime. Can't wait until tomorrow though, OU vs Ksu, my first OU game being in the US (well in Georgia, I guess it is the US if you can stand the SEC slant) after over two years. Not watching the game at 0300 in the morning.

It was pretty bad; not a very smart plan of action.

mojorisen2014
9/21/2012, 09:54 PM
I cant see how they even cracked the top 25