PDA

View Full Version : Who Actually Shoots First and Aims Second?

LiveLaughLove
9/20/2012, 03:59 PM
I'm going off of memory and she aint what she used to be, but it's pretty dang close.

Sept 8 - Libya and Egypt claim they warned America of problems on 911.

Sept 10 - Day before the anniversary of 911, Obama misses security briefing (for the umpteenth time). Nah, nothing could possibly happen on 911.

Sept 11 - Our Ambassador and 3 Americans are killed.

Sept 11 - Romney makes a strongly worded statement about the killing and attacks on our Embassies. The bodies are paraded in the streets.

Sept 11 - The WH blames a film that 20 people had seen up to that point. Oh, correction, the TRAILER of a film. And they find time to castigate Romney for speaking.

Sept 12 - Obama says Romney shoots first and aims later.

Spet 12 - Jay Carney again blames the film that no one saw as the reason for all of the trouble and the murders.

Sept 12 - Obama has a fund raiser in Vegas.

Sept 12 - They show pictures of our Ambassador at the morgue in Libya, while Obama speaks at a fundraiser.

Sept 12 - The Libyans and Egyptians say they warned about attacks on 911, 3 days ahead.

Sept 13-17 - Obama blames the "shadowy figure" that made the movie, he is hauled in for questioning (for what exactly?). Carney continues to blame the film that no one saw.

Sept 18 - Jay Carney says, well maybe some of the attack was pre-planned.

Sept 18 - Obama has a fundraiser with Beyonce. They have a 350 bottle pyramid of $300 per bottle champagne at the event because, you know, he's just a middle class dude like us.

Sept 19 - Libya says there actually were no protesters at all at the consulate in Benghazi. 100 armed men attacked the compound. Definitely pre-planned.

Sept 20 - Carney admits it was a terrorist attack, but "it wasn't significantly pre-planned". huh?

Sept 20 - Obama still thinks its all about the film...that no one saw.

Now, just who shoots first and aims later?

The guy that recognized an obvious 911 anniversary attack, or the guy that still thinks it's about a film? ...that no one saw.

diverdog
9/20/2012, 07:54 PM
I have a theory although it isn't a very good one.

This appears to be payback (IMHO) from pro-Gaddafi forces. Here is my line of thinking:

1. Gaddafi was killed in the (I believe) coastal city of Sirte.
2. Gaddafi was dragged through the streets barely alive.
3. Gaddafi from several sources said he was raped anally by a knife or other sharp object.
4. He was then killed

1. Stevens was killed in the coastal city of Benghazi
2. He was dragged through the streets barely alive.
3. According to sources he may have been raped.
4. He was killed.

The Tarhuna and Warfalla tribes in Benghazi were loyal to Gaddafi. Several loyalist rebel groups have killed generals who defected against Gaddafi and there have been numerous car bombs since the rebel victory. I do not think they specifically targeted Stevens but it was a bonus when they found him in the compound they wanted to destroy. If his death is affiliated with AQ then it is a loose affiliation of pro-Gaddifi groups who chose to work under the terrorist umbrella. I also think Libya is ripe for another civil war.

Just my far fetched two cents worth.

TitoMorelli
9/20/2012, 08:25 PM
Pretty insightful, DD.

I also saw somewhere the idea that the attack was in retaliation for the death by drone of one AQ's top men in Lybia.

LiveLaughLove
9/20/2012, 08:37 PM
There's a report that the Ambassador had told the administration that there was a hit out on him.

If that's true it's even more harder to believe that the administration believes this is all because of a film.

hawaii 5-0
9/20/2012, 09:19 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence at all the late unpleasantness occured on the anniversary of 9-11.

5-0

OU_Sooners75
9/20/2012, 09:25 PM
Its all Bush's fault!!!!

KABOOKIE
9/20/2012, 10:02 PM
Remember the **** all the libs gave Bush for continuing to read a book to children at school while 9/11 was happening? Yeah, Obama is a ****ing tool if there every was one.

diverdog
9/20/2012, 10:17 PM
Remember the **** all the libs gave Bush for continuing to read a book to children at school while 9/11 was happening? Yeah, Obama is a ****ing tool if there every was one.

Kinda of apples and oranges don't you think?

hawaii 5-0
9/20/2012, 10:27 PM

...with a big dose of wishful thinking.

Bush was clearly incompacitated. I think he was dropping a big load in his shorts by the look of his face.

5-0

LiveLaughLove
9/21/2012, 01:47 AM

Bush was clearly incompacitated. I think he was dropping a big load in his shorts by the look of his face.

5-0

Talk about wishful thinking. But then most of your posts are that way.

SCOUT
9/21/2012, 03:21 AM
The reaction of the White House to this whole episode should be considered unacceptable. When an attack happens, politics should be second. You can make all the hay you want, after the fact. You have a real job that needs to be done as President, particularly in times of crisis. The campaign trail can wait.

Bush was reading a book to some kids when he heard the news of 9/11. He didn't jump and scream, "Oh my God! They are going to kill us all!!!" That is a good thing. This perpetual complaint about his reaction is lame.

KABOOKIE
9/21/2012, 06:12 AM

5-0

I rest my case.

rock on sooner
9/21/2012, 09:44 AM
I have a theory although it isn't a very good one.

This appears to be payback (IMHO) from pro-Gaddafi forces. Here is my line of thinking:

1. Gaddafi was killed in the (I believe) coastal city of Sirte.
2. Gaddafi was dragged through the streets barely alive.
3. Gaddafi from several sources said he was raped anally by a knife or other sharp object.
4. He was then killed

1. Stevens was killed in the coastal city of Benghazi
2. He was dragged through the streets barely alive.
3. According to sources he may have been raped.
4. He was killed.

The Tarhuna and Warfalla tribes in Benghazi were loyal to Gaddafi. Several loyalist rebel groups have killed generals who defected against Gaddafi and there have been numerous car bombs since the rebel victory. I do not think they specifically targeted Stevens but it was a bonus when they found him in the compound they wanted to destroy. If his death is affiliated with AQ then it is a loose affiliation of pro-Gaddifi groups who chose to work under the terrorist umbrella. I also think Libya is ripe for another civil war.

Just my far fetched two cents worth.

Not too far fetched, DD, the Administration now says that the Libya
Consulate event was an act of terrorism. Absolutely no way, imo, that
the attack wasn't planned..two pronged, heavy weapons, RPG's,,ya don't
bring those to a protest rally. 5-0 is right...I said the same thing in
an earlier thread...9-11 was no coincidence.

Skysooner
9/21/2012, 11:51 AM
Just because they don't come out and say right away doesn't mean they are lying. There are many reasons not to come right out and say it if there are things going on behind the scenes. Now if they continued to lie about it then yes there is hiding. It was patently obvious it was a terrorist thing and Rock On and I both commented about it. That kind of operation was planned for months. I'm betting the riots in other places were just chaff to confuse everything else to.

soonercruiser
9/24/2012, 10:49 PM

No Kabnookie....YOU are the tool!!!! :moon:
You would probably have upset the children and mamed them psychologically for life.
What did you want him to do? Wet his pants like Chris Matthews...and get that tingly feeling down your leg?

And more....
The Ambassador's #1 security guard was posting on Facebook or Twitter that the Libyian guards were taking pictures of the compound before hand!
The Ambassador himself was writing in his diary that there was a "contract" out on his life?
Why was he worried? Did Hillary not listen to his concerns?
Question is.........why did Hillary and Obama really want him dead?

Anyone know how any meetings Obama has had with his National Security Team?
(less than he plays golf!)
And, in both cases.....he is The Amateur!
:02.47-tranquillity:

badger
9/25/2012, 08:26 AM
Who Actually Shoots First and Aims Second?
HAN SHOT FIRST

KABOOKIE
9/25/2012, 10:08 AM
HAN SHOT FIRST

Like a BOSS!

LiveLaughLove
9/25/2012, 05:49 PM
So did Indiana Jones. I see a theme here.