PDA

View Full Version : I Hate cats

olevetonahill
9/20/2012, 12:28 AM
Not really But Im gettin tired of Mine draggin in Rats an mice and **** and then lettin em get away from her to run the Shack
I were just gettin ready to go to bed and Im hearin this knockin around noise, I look and Both dogs asleep and the Cat is in the bedroom . So I look closer and one of her toys shes drug in has got caught by the back leg in a trap Id set out and was trying to run all over the place slingin the trap into **** .

I threw Him/her (Mouse) trap an all O/S
Now Im going to bed , I got the doggy door block off fer the night :numbness:

8timechamps
9/20/2012, 12:10 PM
This is funny, because last weekend I was putting the trash in my trashcan, and there is a mouse walking across the garage floor (not too uncommon where I live). My dog is obsessed with it, walks over to it, and sniffs. The mouse stops (like it's frozen) and the dog lays down on his belly and just stares at it. My dog would rather make friends with the damn mouse than catch it.

badger
9/20/2012, 12:33 PM
My grandpa's Tonkinese cat (basically, it looks Siamese but is even more crazy) decided that I was hiss-worthy, much like my dad and other relatives when we visited them last weekend.

When she was a kitten in the shelter, she was sweet, purring, playful, you name it. Then, sometime after grandpa adopted her, she became crazy, hissing at everything in sight. It's like she was putting on an act to get out of the animal shelter, then shower her true little b!tchy colors when she got "home."

Grandpa loves her, despite her hating everyone else. I cautiously approached her (hand out, slowly edging toward her). She sniffed me, then sat back down on grandpa's lap. So, I decided to keep edging forward to see if she'd let me touch her. Instead, she bats me with her declawed paw and hisses loudly.

In conclusion, Tonkinese cats may be the most beautiful cats in the world, but they are batsh!t crazy. Avoid.