PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Libyan Ambassador Raped Before Being Murdered?

FaninAma
9/19/2012, 08:49 PM
Apparently this is what is being reported by some Middle East media sources. Is this a sick internet rumor?

You can Google it if you care to.

The ambassador did not die by passive smoke inhalation. Strange that the mainstream media is silent on this issue.....actually , no it's not.

soonercruiser
9/19/2012, 08:51 PM
My guess is that the government (WH) will not allow the full details (Truth) of the autopsy to become public....until after the election!

8timechamps
9/19/2012, 08:55 PM
Go here: LINK (http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp)

It is unknown at the moment whether the rape accusations are true.

diverdog
9/19/2012, 08:55 PM
Apparently this is what is being reported by some Middle East media sources. Is this a sick internet rumor?

You can Google it if you care to.

The ambassador did not die by passive smoke inhalation. Strange that the mainstream media is silent on this issue.....actually , no it's not.

I hope his wife sues and gets all the facts out. This is a case that we really need some transparency.

olevetonahill
9/19/2012, 09:01 PM
Oh hell, Now they only gonna get 71 virgins

soonercruiser
9/19/2012, 09:10 PM
That's in poor taste vet.
:confusion:

Arabs aren't supposed to be ghey!

olevetonahill
9/19/2012, 10:04 PM

I've never ****in claimed to be proper nor PC

Skysooner
9/19/2012, 11:19 PM
My guess is that the government (WH) will not allow the full details (Truth) of the autopsy to become public....until after the election!

Another conspiracy theory? Just the same old bs from cruiser. Not that you see it since you are either too afraid to respond or have me on iggy. Says much about the supposed open-mindedness of ultra right wingers. I have nobody on iggy since I will talk to anyone that is willing to talk. Just tells me you are afraid.

olevetonahill
9/19/2012, 11:41 PM
Another conspiracy theory? Just the same old bs from cruiser. Not that you see it since you are either too afraid to respond or have me on iggy. Says much about the supposed open-mindedness of ultra right wingers. I have nobody on iggy since I will talk to anyone that is willing to talk. Just tells me you are afraid.

I dont put peeps on Iggy very often then just to take a brake from em fer a bit.
I usually take em off after a day at most cause Im curious what kinda Crazy shat they saying next :glee:

TheHumanAlphabet
9/20/2012, 12:10 AM
I hope his wife sues and gets all the facts out. This is a case that we really need some transparency.

He's gay, isn't he? I had read he was and i am being serious here.

StoopTroup
9/20/2012, 01:14 AM
My 1st step in forgiveness is understanding that the other person is bat sh*t crazy.

diverdog
9/20/2012, 03:24 AM

Wow, my bad. It appears you are right.

Skysooner
9/20/2012, 06:19 AM
I dont put peeps on Iggy very often then just to take a brake from em fer a bit.
I usually take em off after a day at most cause Im curious what kinda Crazy shat they saying next :glee:

That's me too but only when they are being complete morons even more than they are normally.

Skysooner
9/20/2012, 06:26 AM

Wow, my bad. It appears you are right.

That is a huge problem with Islam. If true it goes to show this was certainly not a protest over religion.

sappstuf
9/20/2012, 07:27 AM
Heard this morning on CNN that the ambassador had expressed concerns with security before the attack.

Also the two Navy SEALS that were killed were not a part of the consulate's or ambassador's security staff. They were trying to help out.

Ambassador Rice is a fraud and a liar after she made the bizarre claim that security was good because 2 of the 4 killed were security this weekend... They administration has now admitted it was a terrorist attack and not a "spontaneous protest" that spiraled out of control.

This administration is a joke and should be held accountable for laughable security that directly caused the death of 4 people including 2 genuine heroes who voluntarily put themselves in danger to try to salvage a bad situation.

Ambassador Rice should never be heard from again.

But no. It is all Romney's fault for speaking out too soon....

SouthCarolinaSooner
9/20/2012, 07:32 AM
This administration is a joke and should be held accountable for laughable security that directly caused the death of 4 people including 2 genuine heroes who voluntarily put themselves in danger to try to salvage a bad situation.

This administration is a joke and should be held accountable for laughable security that directly caused the death of 2996 people including innumerable genuine heroes who put themselves in danger to try to salvage a bad situation.

Well, Bush got a second term too.

cleller
9/20/2012, 07:39 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem the US has not been forceful enough in making it clear we want the persons involved in this found, and found soon?

olevetonahill
9/20/2012, 07:41 AM
This administration is a joke and should be held accountable for laughable security that directly caused the death of 2996 people including innumerable genuine heroes who put themselves in danger to try to salvage a bad situation.

Well, Bush got a second term too.

Dayum Boy. Im not sure theres any hope at all for you.

olevetonahill
9/20/2012, 07:42 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem the US has not been forceful enough in making it clear we want the persons involved in this found, and found soon?

Bush is prolly hiding them out on his ranch :ghost:

Midtowner
9/20/2012, 07:43 AM

We parked two warships full of drones off of their shores, added marines and have made arrests.

What else do you want?

SouthCarolinaSooner
9/20/2012, 07:44 AM
Dayum Boy. Im not sure theres any hope at all for you.
Ah, get lost

olevetonahill
9/20/2012, 07:48 AM
I get lost and confused alot

Why yes you do.

soonercruiser
9/20/2012, 10:54 AM
We parked two warships full of drones off of their shores, added marines and have made arrests.

What else do you want?

"WE" have made arrests???
Sure...:untroubled:

soonercruiser
9/20/2012, 10:58 AM
Another conspiracy theory? Just the same old bs from cruiser. Not that you see it since you are either too afraid to respond or have me on iggy. Says much about the supposed open-mindedness of ultra right wingers. I have nobody on iggy since I will talk AT anyone that is willing to talk. Just tells me you are afraid.

Sky!
I fixed it!
You talk at folks.
I made a statement reflective of the Obama Administration's lack of "Transparency"....4 years of it!
Obama and Holder will probably use "executive privilege" again.
But, we will see. I could be wrong.....but recent history is on my side!

Skysooner
9/20/2012, 11:14 AM
Sky!
I fixed it!
You talk at folks.
I made a statement reflective of the Obama Administration's lack of "Transparency"....4 years of it!
Obama and Holder will probably use "executive privilege" again.
But, we will see. I could be wrong.....but recent history is on my side!

Whatever, I talk to folks. You are the one spouting talking points and spouting doom and gloom. A talk is a two way conversation. Agreed on transparency. It hasn't been apparent with this administration nor the last. I'm not sure why it would be important for this particular detail to come out or why it would be necessary to hide it. Are you going to admit now that Holder didn't know about FnF beforehand?

soonercruiser
9/20/2012, 11:20 AM
Whatever, I talk to folks. You are the one spouting talking points and spouting doom and gloom. A talk is a two way conversation. Agreed on transparency. It hasn't been apparent with this administration nor the last. I'm not sure why it would be important for this particular detail to come out or why it would be necessary to hide it. Are you going to admit now that Holder didn't know about FnF beforehand?

Show me my post!
I believe that there is still plenty of evidence, e-mails to the contrary.
The IG himself works for Holder? Is that fair, neutral, transparent?
Holder will still be held in Contempt of Congress.
Will anyone be really held accountable? Prosecuted?
Or, only to resign and fade away?

I'd be interested in getting the so-called involved executives like Lanny before Congress to see if they alone are willing to take the rap for FnF.

Reminds me of a cartoon in today's paper.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/shoe_daily092012_zps41a4fbb7.jpg

Put things into context.
Holder is the guy who had the open & shut case against the New Black Panthers in Philly.
What happened? Selective Law Enforcement!

FaninAma
9/20/2012, 12:01 PM
The take home message from this is how reluctant the main stream media has been to try and dig out the truth. Our watchdog press has morphed into a lapdog chihuahua. It seems that they are so in the tank for Obama that they don't mind being kept in the basement and fed BS like the good little mushrooms they are.

And honestly, I am not in favor of massive retaliation. I am in favor of the American public being told the truth so they can realize what a bunch of savage, backward societies we are wasting lives and money on and let Europe and the mythical moderate Muslims bring these idiots into the 20th century.

Skysooner
9/20/2012, 12:47 PM
Show me my post!
I believe that there is still plenty of evidence, e-mails to the contrary.
The IG himself works for Holder? Is that fair, neutral, transparent?
Holder will still be held in Contempt of Congress.
Will anyone be really held accountable? Prosecuted?
Or, only to resign and fade away?

I'd be interested in getting the so-called involved executives like Lanny before Congress to see if they alone are willing to take the rap for FnF.

Reminds me of a cartoon in today's paper.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/shoe_daily092012_zps41a4fbb7.jpg

Put things into context.
Holder is the guy who had the open & shut case against the New Black Panthers in Philly.
What happened? Selective Law Enforcement!

It is possible yes. I'll be interested to see what the future brings. There were those that thought Nixon knew nothing, and it took years to bring that all out. If Romney wins, it will quickly be dropped I suspect.

The Remnant
9/21/2012, 09:58 AM
There was an obscure Muslim cleric who issued a fatwa awhile back that actually condoned sodomy under certain circumstances. Evidently, he felt that the act itself widened the anus and made it easier to accomodate explosives. No, I am not making this up.

olevetonahill
9/21/2012, 10:16 AM
So if the dude WAS queer, I guess the 72 Virgin deal is back on huh?

LiveLaughLove
9/21/2012, 10:23 AM
The IG said they got zero help from the justice department and the administration in general.

The briefing from Hillary to Congress was a non event. The senators said they learned more about what happened from press coverage than from Hillary.

So much for transparency. But everyone knew that was a lie from day one. All you have to do is look at his "transparent" life to know.

AlboSooner
9/22/2012, 10:33 AM

Lol wut? Pederasty is common in the ME

LiveLaughLove
9/22/2012, 11:50 AM
Sounds like we lost a couple of real good guys. What a freaking shame.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2012/09/rid-the-world-of-those-savages.html

You need to read this. The wife is a bada$$ too.

Another article said that it appears these two former SEAL's also facilitated the escape of about 30 other people from the compound. Don't know if that is confirmed yet, but still interesting.

sappstuf
9/24/2012, 05:23 AM
http://global.nationalreview.com/images/cartoon_092412_A.jpg