PDA

View Full Version : OU vs KSt TV coverage in So Cal

Dan Thompson
9/18/2012, 11:05 AM
I've looked all over Cox schedule and I can not find the OU game against K St. I have seen listing saying it is going to be on Fox HD, Cox
does not have the game. I also looked to see if it would be re-broadcast on Monday and didn't find anything.

Anyone know where I can find the game?

Mississippi Sooner
9/18/2012, 11:25 AM
It's not on Fox SportsNet, it's on the regular Fox Network. Whatever channel you get Fox NFL games on should have it.

Dan Thompson
9/18/2012, 11:39 AM
Found it. It is on LA's KTTV channel 11.

Thanks for the wake up:)

badger
9/18/2012, 11:43 AM
It's not on Fox SportsNet, it's on the regular Fox Network. Whatever channel you get Fox NFL games on should have it.

Regular Fox network broadcasting games = Sooner TV for the win!!!!!!!

Seriously, why Fox didn't do this before (aside from some BCS games) beats me. College football = ratings. What was Fox broadcasting on Saturday before?

winout
9/18/2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah, get to watch some Sooner Football in the west this weekend.

8timechamps
9/18/2012, 01:38 PM

Seriously, why Fox didn't do this before (aside from some BCS games) beats me. College football = ratings. What was Fox broadcasting on Saturday before?

Fox has a big contract with MLB. I read a while back that the contract meant they had to show MLB games on their national network, but could show college FB on their regional network. Something was changed for 2012. I don't know if they renegotiated their MLB deal, but they are now showing CFB on Saturday...so, it's a WIN.

cccasooner2
9/18/2012, 03:07 PM
Found it. It is on LA's KTTV channel 11.

Thanks for the wake up:)

I left LA in 2004. Do they still have the two sluts helping with the news? Probably not, I think they looked near 40 then, so that would make them 50ish now.

JLEW1818
9/18/2012, 06:11 PM
Dan, you'er a really interesting guy.

85sooners
9/18/2012, 06:23 PM
kill klein!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU_Sooners75
9/18/2012, 10:24 PM

Well, I am not sure why they didn't do it earlier, but last year was the first year Fox did national broadcasts of games. They did so on FX.

This year, they are doing them on FOX.

I personally think they need to do more than one national game a week. Say do two games like what ABC/ESPiN doe and has done for years.

I wish NBC would get off the ND cack too!!!

Dan Thompson
9/18/2012, 11:04 PM
JLEW1818

I can blame it on the JP-4.

LASooner
9/19/2012, 03:46 AM
I left LA in 2004. Do they still have the two sluts helping with the news? Probably not, I think they looked near 40 then, so that would make them 50ish now.

LA's news is littered with sluts now. Only Colleen Williams is still around on NBC, she's probably the oldest female reporter on TV in LA now.

sendbaht
9/19/2012, 07:16 AM
I've looked all over Cox schedule and I can not find the OU game against K St. I have seen listing saying it is going to be on Fox HD, Cox
does not have the game. I also looked to see if it would be re-broadcast on Monday and didn't find anything.

Anyone know where I can find the game?

It's one of the games showing here in Chiang Mai Thailand on Fox so I''m sure it's on somewhere in Southren Cal...or you can always or most always pick it up on JustinTV on the computer...works well...Boomer Sooner!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/19/2012, 01:53 PM

COPS and America's Most Wanted.

sooner2001
9/21/2012, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know where I can watch the game live on computer? I did this a couple weeks ago when the Pokes were getting beat by Arizona, and I ran it through my TV. Worked pretty well. My DirecTV dish is down right know due to installing a new roof and can't get DirecTV to come back and readjust it until sometime next week, so I'm searching for alternatives that may exist through internet streaming.