PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas?

JiminyChristmas
9/17/2012, 04:18 PM
I will be looking for a way to watch the OU/KSU game in Playa del Carmen, Mexico this weekend. Anyone know the best way to see the games outside the US?

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 04:32 PM
Innernets

FtwTxSooner
9/17/2012, 04:51 PM
Slingbox.

Or if you're lucky, depending where you are staying at, they may carry NBC/CBS/FOX etc. in the rooms themselves.

JiminyChristmas
9/17/2012, 05:45 PM
I'm hoping they have Fox in the rooms but last time I was there about the only thing I could find was soccer.

Thanks.

salth2o
9/17/2012, 06:45 PM
I'm hoping they have Fox in the rooms but last time I was there about the only thing I could find was soccer.

Thanks.

That's futbol.

Inner webs. First row sports may have it.

Tiptonsooner
9/17/2012, 09:16 PM
Take the ferry across to cozumel, go 1 block straight ahead when you get off the ferry. Sit down at Woody's bar and tell Freddy I said pour you a beer and yell Boomer!!. He will do both with a smile...while he puts the game on the big screen.

JiminyChristmas
9/17/2012, 10:22 PM
Sounds perfect! Thanks for the info. I will say hello to Freddy.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/17/2012, 11:49 PM
I will be looking for a way to watch the OU/KSU game in Playa del Carmen, Mexico this weekend. Anyone know the best way to see the games outside the US?

There is a sportsbar in Playa that will show American sports on TV...ask your hotel concierge about it. I wrote the name of it down in a old notebook...If I can find it I'll PM you. Been there a few times to watch Mavs games

But the best options is like suggested above...go invest in a slingbox and watch it phone/ipad/laptop. That way you dont have to depend on them