PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to ESPeNiS - Rilly

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2012, 12:44 PM
Corngrats to the jerkwads at ESPeNiS for unabashedly pimping Matty Barkley and the Pfabulously stupendous superstars of the usuc condoms of Troy! ESPeNiS, and others too, of course, suckcesfully inflated the craniums of the stellar student-athletes at usuc, enabling them to not take the Stanford Tree seriously, and concurrently motivating the same tree to perform to their best, or better, even, and poke enough holes into that condom to force it leak out all of its magic invincibility. YOU GO, ESPeNiS!!!

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 01:23 PM
Anytime USC loses is, because of that one fact, a little better day than it might have been otherwise.

9/17/2012, 01:31 PM
Anytime USC loses is, because of that one fact, a little better day than it might have been otherwise.Seems to(at least almost) ALWAYS be a good thing, doesn't it?!

tycat947
9/17/2012, 01:33 PM
Anytime USC loses is, because of that one fact, a little better day than it might have been otherwise.

I ALWAYS love it when Southern Cal loses!!!

SoonerTerry
9/17/2012, 01:33 PM
this is a real "Stand Up" thread....

SoonerTerry
9/17/2012, 01:34 PM
this thread brought to you bu Smilin' Bob..

agoo758
9/17/2012, 01:50 PM
Stoops takes a lot of flak for dropping games they shouldn't but ESPN covered up the fact that Pete Carroll dropped a lot of those as well, therefore winning only one MNC with a team that was good enough to win two or three in his tenure. Here's to hoping Mr. Kiffin follows that path!

BoulderSooner79
9/17/2012, 01:51 PM
I don't see how ESPN had anything to do with Stanford owning the line of scrimmage.

9/17/2012, 01:56 PM
Stoops takes a lot of flak for dropping games they shouldn't but ESPN covered up the fact that Pete Carroll dropped a lot of those as well, therefore winning only one MNC with a team that was good enough to win two or three in his tenure. Here's to hoping Mr. Kiffin follows that path!I suspect that Kiffin isn't as good a coach as Carroll, even considering Carroll's involvement with the Reggie Bush parental free home dealio. Looks to me at first glance that UCLA has gotten a GOOD new coach. In short, it's possible the usucs could lose more games this year, and they will need to in order to slow down their recruiting suckcess.

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 03:15 PM
Texas is, of course, the main foe, THE team we love to beat. UT fans' tears are delicious and their cries of distress and emotional agony give me such joy that it almost makes me feel guilty. (note: I said 'almost'.)
But I truly do not 'hate' them. That sentiment is reserved for teams that embody the depths to which mankind can descend. Teams whose mere erasure from the planet would not be 'enough'. No, they'd need to die screaming, in great pain, over a protracted period, in a humilating way.

While smelling bad.

And those teams are: USC, Notre Dame and Miami.

9/17/2012, 03:19 PM
Texas is, of course, the main foe, THE team we love to beat. UT fans' tears are delicious and their cries of distress and emotional agony give me such joy that it almost makes me feel guilty. (note: I said 'almost'.)
But I truly do not 'hate' them. That sentiment is reserved for teams that embody the depths to which mankind can descend. Teams whose mere erasure from the planet would not be 'enough'. No, they'd need to die screaming, in great pain, over a protracted period, in a humilating way.

While smelling bad.

And those teams are: USC, Notre Dame and Miami.Well said, but I beg to differ. For my appeasement, I would HAVE to include those same tx cows, as well as orange aggy.(yes, the one than when yo go there, you've stepped in it)

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 03:23 PM
You seem like a reasonable man; I'm sure we can work something out.

budbarrybob
9/17/2012, 03:27 PM
Corngrats to the jerkwads at ESPeNiS for unabashedly pimping Matty Barkley and the Pfabulously stupendous superstars of the usuc condoms of Troy! ESPeNiS, and others too, of course, suckcesfully inflated the craniums of the stellar student-athletes at usuc, enabling them to not take the Stanford Tree seriously, and concurrently motivating the same tree to perform to their best, or better, even, and poke enough holes into that condom to force it leak out all of its magic invincibility. YOU GO, ESPeNiS!!!

Why do I feel like I need a shower after reading this post?

budbarrybob
9/17/2012, 03:32 PM
Teams whose mere erasure from the planet would not be 'enough'. No, they'd need to die screaming, in great pain, over a protracted period, in a humilating way.

And those teams are: USC, Notre Dame and Miami and OSU

Specifically their inbred, sheep loving, 1 tooth Okie smiling, pie in the sky, deluded fans.

BoulderSooner79
9/17/2012, 03:54 PM

While smelling bad.

And those teams are: USC, Notre Dame and Miami.

Your wish may well be happening to Miami. They seem to be spiraling fast and they haven't even been hit with the sanctions yet.

Stanford is solid, but not that good and they exposed USC. With Barkley leaving next season and the sanctions really starting to kill their depth, they could be headed for some lean times too. I would predict that many of their talented players choice to leave early as they see what is coming.

It's been so long since ND was good, I just can't work up much of a hate anymore. But I know I will be able to summon some ill will for 1 week this season.

9/17/2012, 04:24 PM
It's been so long since ND was good, I just can't work up much of a hate anymore. But I know I will be able to summon some ill will for 1 week this season.If you were an old timer, Bud, and Sooner 47 game win streak loving fan like me, you would have a special place in your heart for the domer and its following.

BoulderSooner79
9/17/2012, 05:20 PM
If you were an old timer, Bud, and Sooner 47 game win streak loving fan like me, you would have a special place in your heart for the domer and its following.

Oh, I know about the streak, but 1957 still qualifies as a looong time ago to me. My more recent disgust with the domers has been for NOT winning against USC. But I'm happy they are coming to Norman for what should be a highly publicised out of conference game. Not many of those late in the season like that and I would relish them getting a good butt kickin'.

cccasooner2
9/17/2012, 05:40 PM
A great thing did happen for the ND football team though when that lady banker (I believe it was) embezzeled money to support her habit of strapping a bunch of domers between her thighs.

Did the NCAA ever charge ND players with receiving improper benefits?

trwxxa
9/17/2012, 07:18 PM

While smelling bad.

And those teams are: USC, Notre Dame and Miami and OSU x2. .

You can count Ohio St. in this as well.

85sooners
9/17/2012, 07:29 PM
I hate all teams!!!!!

9/17/2012, 08:42 PM
I hate all teams!!!!!My 3 faves: 1)University of Oklahoma Sooners 2)My highschool team, Bishop Kelly Comets 3)the pro team with the most former Sooners on their starting offense and defense, or special teams or kickers.

9/17/2012, 08:45 PM
My more recent disgust with the domers has been for NOT winning against USC. But I'm happy they are coming to Norman for what should be a highly publicised out of conference game. Not many of those late in the season like that and I would relish them getting a good butt kickin'. There's always the possibility that the domer can come to life with a good coach, as they appear to be doing right now. In that case, you're choosing between Lucifer and Beelzebub when you're discussing the usuc vs domer game. IMHO

9/17/2012, 08:49 PM
You seem like a reasonable man; I'm sure we can work something out.I kind of like adding tOSU and the U. We could include the Tigahbaits as well, to round it out. I'm getting tired of Bamer, as well.

boomersooner28
9/18/2012, 06:32 AM
Oh come on...throw em a bone(r)!