PDA

View Full Version : You watch USC vs Stanford

Dan Thompson
9/16/2012, 02:01 PM
today (9/16) at 1:00p on FoxSports PAC

8timechamps
9/16/2012, 05:30 PM
The only thing I like about bye weeks is that I get to watch a little more football. To me, this was the best game of the day. Of course I wanted USC to lose, but I really didn't think it would be Stanford that knocked them off. Stanford's defense was SO pumped up at the end of the game, Matt Barkley looked like a deer in headlights.

Would have been fun to have been there.

VA Sooner
9/16/2012, 07:21 PM
I never thought it would be Stanford either, especially without Luck and Castro. Did that crazy linebacker, Skov or Skull or whatever his name was play last night?

8timechamps
9/16/2012, 07:30 PM
I never thought it would be Stanford either, especially without Luck and Castro. Did that crazy linebacker, Skov or Skull or whatever his name was play last night?

I can't remember his exact name either, but that kid was crazy-good last night. Especially in the 4th quarter.

IronHorseSooner
9/17/2012, 10:18 PM
Skov is his name, and he was a beast. USC had no time to do anything after halftime. Stanford just played a more physical brand of ball. It was fun to watch. However, the way it works in the PAC 12 is that USC can't beat The Trees, The Trees can't beat UO, and UO can't beat USC...

picasso
9/17/2012, 11:31 PM
I watch it live, last Saturday night.

SteelCitySooner
9/17/2012, 11:36 PM
I watched it..and loved it.